Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: music and pregnancy

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    reading sundrakandham ramayanam is good for child.and also heraing good carnatic music and shlokas make the child brainy and with good character.most important think is to listen to music relax with no tension.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope this link might be useful to you.

http://sakthifoundation.org/pregnancy.htm

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pradheep
    Thanks for the link.

Can anyone tell if the gender selection of the baby works?

Post Thanks / Like
    our experience, yes it works but we did not follow intentionally, but there is proof that it works.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi
    i saw the web site . it was very useful. you have given some recommended days for getting pregnant if u want baby of a particular sex. thats assuming the person has regular cycle. but i have irregular cycle. do u have any way recommendation for that

Post Thanks / Like
    yes you can regulate your cycles through natural means. i would need some details. do you want to discuss here or you want to e-mail at gethealed@sakthifoundation.org

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Can discuss here so if anyone else has the same problem they might be benefitted too?
    What do u think?

Post Thanks / Like
    There are many reasons for the cycles to be irregular. it is certainly hormonal. But hormones are affected by various reasons. the simplest way to correct cycles is to eat every day a handful of black sesame seeds with palm jaggery. But in a blender and powder as much as you can and eat in from the 7th day of menstruation till the begining of the next cycle. This may not workk in just one trial. it may have to be done for a few months, lets say 2 to 4 months. Some women immediately respond others take time.

Most of the women who did reported to be in regualted the cycle very well. But this should be done by women who have delayed cycles. But for soem one who has early cycles , should eat amaranth seeds. They can get flour (in health stores or grocery stores) and make like a porridge and eat. This is very good to prolong menstruation. My wife couple of times wanted to extend and experimented this and maximum 10 to 15 days can be delayed.

Senior Member Regular Hubber Ilavenil's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gv
    hi
    i saw the web site . it was very useful. you have given some recommended days for getting pregnant if u want baby of a particular sex. thats assuming the person has regular cycle. but i have irregular cycle. do u have any way recommendation for that
    Hi,

If you have irregular cycles, most likely that you are not ovulating properly, hence chances of becoming pregnant is lesser than someone with regular cycles. First step wold be to correct your cycles. You can start with weight reduction if you weigh more. Most common causes are PCOS, hypothyroidism and hyperprolactinemia. These words might sound like greek and latin to you. But, if you have irregular cycles and have been trying to become pregnant for more than a year, you must have a Gynecologist check your hormones. It is correctable to some extend. If you are more the 35 years, then 6 months of trying is enough to go to Gynaecologist. Good luck.
    thamizhil ezhuththup pizhai irunthal mannithu thiruththavum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Going to a gyne is not wrong, but taking hormone supplement is dangerous to correct ovulation. You women do not have any idea how much you damge your body by playing with hormones. The birth control pills and all the other hormonal pills cause you irrepairable damage your soft femine body. You have no clue about it unless you pay attention to it. I would talk of my personal experience. When young my mother to attend religious functions would use to take pills either to get the mestruation soon or post pon it. She was ignorant and listened to her gyne for these instructions. Now in her menospuase she is undergoing hell. She has these hot flashes which is severe than all other women. Hot flash is suffered more by western women who has in many ways introuced these hormones into their bodies.
    So women folks be aware of introducing hormones into your body. Dont take it for granted whatever your gyne prescribes.. Go for all natural means. Well if you want to taste hell , please lay the foundation for it , right now.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast