Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It happens NOT only in India!!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber madhu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disclaimer: The above story has no pun intended against the service in restaurants back home in India. Having been to a few overseas countries and having had the experience of eating in restaurants in each of these places, I have observed that the restaurants outside India always take care to ensure that customers do not get such doubts. But what happens inside the kitchen is still unknown to any of us. Even if the same thing were to happen in some other restaurant, the tea would have been served in a fresh set of cup n saucer, just to give you an illusion that you are being served a fresh cup of tea. The reason why I chose to share this experience was the sheer joy with which the Hero was doing his job. He was enjoying his work and was at his best when he was working. Despite what happened and despite still being not sure of who was served whose cup the second time, me and X-man would rate this service as the best service we had in any restaurant in UK]

அது சரி..

எனக்கு சில நினைவுகள்..

coz ... I want to say "That happens not only outside India"...

Even at a very small hotel at "Thirumazhapadi" .. a small village in the banks of koLLidam, I had murugal dosai ) and just coz of the cleanliness and the behaviour my friends were overwhelmed and congratulated the staff. But they just smiled and said "Is it not our duty sir ? "

I am sure that even a five star hotel cant give such service.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123