Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Music of Harris Jeyaraj

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys, so true HJ is a high tech version of Deva and SAR!
    Look at the following video;

That's exactly what HJ does. Copies out of other MD He has cleverly coaxed some of YSR songs too, just check youtube.

Everything and anything HJ does is a copy. ஹர்ர்ரிஸ் ஜெயராஜை காலுதை மெயில் வைத்து ஊர்வலம் போகணும் !!!

Look at the following Youtube video, so true and damn hilarious!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with groucho070. Most of his tunes were recycled from one of the so called hits from his previous movie tunes. This guy lacks variety. I m sick of his music these days.

Heard that most of his hit numbers were tunes stolen from western music..one classic example is "Adiyee kolluthey" from Varanam 1000. its a straight lift from AC DC. another example is uyirn uyire song from KK is a copy of Hans Zimmer, album.

Why do people give awards to this guy!!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aadhavan’s audio launch
    July 20, 2009

The Suriya-Nayanthara starrer, Aadhavan, had been progressing at a rapid pace so much so that the film is gearing up for the audio launch. If sources are to be believed, the audio will be released on August 15th at the Satyam Cineplex. The Suriya-Harris Jeyaraj combination had churned out some memorable hits in the past including Vaaranam Aayiram, Kakka Kakka, Ghajini and the latest hit Ayan.

Aadhavan is directed by KS Ravikumar and produced by Red Giant Movies. The film stars Anand Babu, Murali, Saroja Devi, Vadivelu, and Rahul Dev among others.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-mov...-20-07-09.html
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dang, not much Harris bashing here I come other time.
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber rashid2raj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's your problem, Movies? Your state of mind is so desoriented and confused, cus you are talking against yourself! So who is the looser, you or Harris jayaraj? Probably you, i guess.

First of all. If Harris Jayaraj's father was a film musician, then it's not Harris Jayaraj's decision. He can openly tell about his father as he wants to. I guess he has the freedom to speak honest about his family. Just like, Harris Jayaraj was born same month as Rahman, is that a "copy" too. Yaa, maybe Harris's mum should've waited untill February, i guess. But then your mum should've waited forever.

So, A.R.Rahman is the only one who can believe in god. Og my GOD. Ithe enna. I find your statement so childish. How old are you? 13?

I think you should, reconsider some things before posting them here. I accept the fact that Harris copy from other songs just as much as A.R.RAHMAN DID LONG BACK, and just as Yuvan does, and just as all the other's such as DEVA, Ilayaraja bla bla bla.

But if, Harris Jayaraj = "Shameless copycat",
    Then A.R.Rahman WAS = "Shameless copycat", and, what A.R.Rahman WAS, is what Harris IS, and what Harris are gonna be is what A.R.Rahman IS today !!!!!!

Quality is a relative word, i guess you don't find the music of Harris Jayaraj good enough.

I think, you are the biggest liar here, and not Harris Jayaraj. Yes, we saw the letter from Harris Jayaraj in the media first. But i don't know what happened between Gautham & Harris, and neighter do you! So, don't try to act like you have been the best friend of Gautham, and knows everything what happened inside.

Movies, really need to know what kind of music the music director likes or dislikes, before he can state him as a musician, or a music composer. That shows how much you're into music, and how much we should put in you efforts of putting Harris Jayaraj in a bad light.

Harris Jayaraj didn't state, that he recreated the folk music craze with Andangkaakka & Kalyanam thaan. But maybe you're feeling so, as it must be true. And still, Harris Jayaraj is CURRENTLY, having more succes than RAHMAN in folk/ghaana section songs. Andangkaakka, Kalyanam thaan & Anjala songs have become the biggest hits. Movies, you JUMP OFF OOTY !!

Harris Jayaraj didn't copy Passion of christ theme. That's a sample cd, which is available. I'm tired of your shamelessly false accusations. You don't know a damn thing about music, athekkela perisa kathaikka vanthuthaangalaam. The sample cd is called: "Voices of the Aztecs" Go and buy that, if you got money enough, and LISTEN. & then TALK, mr. big flop movie.

Last, I respect A.R.Rahman in every way, but i had to compare him with Harris, in this post, as that's what you're doing. WHY, the heck do you always have to compare him with A.R.Rahman? He's still upcoming when compared to Rahman, however i believe he's doing a good job. And he will grow and do better. You're just jealous. What Harris said was true, Indian music directors are more versatile, and can easily score for an hollywood movie. Even Slumdogg Millionaire, was not the best of A.R.Rahman. Still it got the Oscars. That shows that Hollywood isn't the big thing, as everyone thought.

Movies, you are the biggest flop in the boxoffice right now, probably bigger than BABA and Udhaya put together. Periya loss.
    Anbe unnaal manam freezing, adada kadhal endrum amazing B-)

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    well if anybody doesnt like hjs music or getting sick of his music, can close their ears when it plays up.. no one is forsing them to listen.... but there are lots of Tamil fans love his songs...

common guys.. grow up... if the songs are good... doenst matter whether u are the fan of that md or not u will listen to it.. if not you wont... except some hardcore kinathu thavalainga... be it be arr, ir, yuwan, hj, vs or any other new mds... at the end of the day an average person wants to hear some nice songs.. in my case Tamil

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    in my case Tamil songs..

I only compare how many quality tamil albums md is giving in an year.. in that case.. yuwan, hj, even gvp coming on top of ARR. Arr gives only 1 or 2 albums for Tamil (yea ofcourse I love those ARR albums).

Post Thanks / Like
    rashid2raj ;

Apparently you are very disturbed. I really don't have to write a rebuttal to your lame post, as for one thing, you have no clue what you are talking about and I am not here to launch a personal attack in a tasteless manner as you have done. I don't even know who you are, but obviously you have issues!

Bottomline; HJ sucks. He has no sense of originality and neither do you! Anyone with a sense of reality knows how absurd HJ's statement about hollywood was.

I'm jealous of HJ? HAHAHA, is that you'r way of being funny? What does HJ have to be jealous over! He does not even have his own hair anymore, he wears a toupe! What a fake!

Obviously ARR's worst deserved the oscars, wonder what that means to ARR other pearls! Two words come to mind when I read your post; Sour & Grapes.

P.S: Learn English!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber rashid2raj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Movies
    rashid2raj ;

Apparently you are very disturbed. I really don't have to write a rebuttal to your lame post, as for one thing, you have no clue what you are talking about and I am not here to launch a personal attack in a tasteless manner as you have done. I don't even know who you are, but obviously you have issues!

Bottomline; HJ sucks. He has no sense of originality and neither do you! Anyone with a sense of reality knows how absurd HJ's statement about hollywood was.

I'm jealous of HJ? HAHAHA, is that you'r way of being funny? What does HJ have to be jealous over! He does not even have his own hair anymore, he wears a toupe! What a fake!

Obviously ARR's worst deserved the oscars, wonder what that means to ARR other pearls! Two words come to mind when I read your post; Sour & Grapes.

P.S: Learn English!
    I knew you couldn't answer back to my questions. It's ok You're talking about personel attacks in a tasteless manner? You were the one who started attacking Harris Jayaraj, rudely. Movies, you're such a funny guy..
    Anbe unnaal manam freezing, adada kadhal endrum amazing B-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Rashid2raj,

What is there to answer? You post had absolutely no worthwhile defence. I thought it was only HJ with a problem, apparently his followers have a bigger issue.

Quite simply, ARR's work speaks for him and HJ's work speaks against HJ and more appaling is that HJ's work makes other MD's feel good about themselves, such as the Deva family!

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast