Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Music of Harris Jeyaraj

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    Quote Originally Posted by directhit
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    Its funny no 1 did all these when Shankar and A.R.Rahman parted awhile for Anniyan...
    Harris himself did it (by composing the music for Anniyan)
    i mean the effort to patch them back together...
    Avaru solradhu correctthaan, Dinesh..
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a sick article!!
    "Well, the ‘Minnale’ song – Vaseegara was nothing but a strong base of A.R. Rahman’s ‘Pudhu Vellai Malai’ as we hear the instrumental on flute. "

If David Letterman were to compile top 10 reasons that you know that you love ARR too much and become a sore loser, this would top it...

Well maybe not.. ANAND may come up with the best one.. how about Minnale song copied from ARR wake up alarm !!! get a life guyz...

And whats with the christian references..???? what is he trying to do here??? The other day I was wondering what "Aadi Mahamaayi" was being used in Ada Gada Da song..so anybody else going to jump on some religious bs..

Please whoever it is.. if somebody knows him ask him to chill down .. I know he is hurting from the unconditional apology letter written by many like him for VA.. tell him this is not the time nor the place.... tell him that HJ is here to stay ...

And the other ARR fanatics!!,

Yet Brutus says he was ambitious;
    And, sure, he is an honourable man.

keep em coming!!!...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    sloshed, what do you say about Partha Mudhal Naale

Post Thanks / Like
    jaaze...
    Yeah I got some pretty nice things to say about the song.. the most popular song in VV.. probably the one which stayed on channels for a loong time... and with your smiley content i am assuming you want me to comment on the references of "Jesu Azhaikiran" song? ..

Have you even heard the song.. ?? So there you go ..absolutely no insinuations!! ...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sloshed
    jaaze...
    Yeah I got some pretty nice things to say about the song.. the most popular song in VV.. probably the one which stayed on channels for a loong time... and with your smiley content i am assuming you want me to comment on the references of "Jesu Azhaikiran" song? ..

Have you even heard the song.. ?? So there you go ..absolutely no insinuations!! ...
    gangai amaran sonnathu athu!

Post Thanks / Like
    Anand..
    probably fundamental difference in our existence.. I dont let other people think for me .. me, myself and heineken !

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a sick article!!
    "Well, the ‘Minnale’ song – Vaseegara was nothing but a strong base of A.R. Rahman’s ‘Pudhu Vellai Malai’ as we hear the instrumental on flute. "

If David Letterman were to compile top 10 reasons that you know that you love ARR too much and become a sore loser, this would top it...

Well maybe not.. ANAND may come up with the best one.. how about Minnale song copied from ARR wake up alarm !!! get a life guyz...

And whats with the christian references..???? what is he trying to do here??? The other day I was wondering what "Aadi Mahamaayi" was being used in Ada Gada Da song..so anybody else going to jump on some religious bs..

Please whoever it is.. if somebody knows him ask him to chill down .. I know he is hurting from the unconditional apology letter written by many like him for VA.. tell him this is not the time nor the place.... tell him that HJ is here to stay ...

keep em coming!!!...
    dude - kollywoodtoday is a site run by ajith fans who have no preference over HJ or ARR or IR...ur logic of "anyone criticising HJ=ARR fans" sucks and needs a revisit after u keep down ur heineken.......
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Benny Lava's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a sick article!!

keep em coming!!!...
    Sloshed, even by a drunkard's standards you are way off the mark

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Along with valiye en uyir vazhiyae this is the most listened song by me of HJ.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trademark HJ's song it is. Superb song!
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast