Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 181

Thread: The Music of Harris Jeyaraj

  1. #1
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber R.Latha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,056
    Post Thanks / Like

    The Music of Harris Jeyaraj

    Harris out of Ajith’s next
    IndiaGlitz [Saturday, March 21, 2009]

    Harris Jayaraj is no longer the music director of Ultimate Star Ajith’s next film, ‘Asal’.

    The film is being produced by Sivaji Films and has Sameera Reddy playing Ajith’s love interest and Saran donning the director’s hat.

    A project mired in controversies, Ajith’s flick for Sivaji Films was planned originally with Gautham Vasudev Menon as the director. Later, it was announced that Gautham will not direct the film.

    People in the industry had even suspected that this was due to the fall out between Gautham and Harris, and Gautham wanted AR Rahman as the music director, while Ajith insisted on teaming up with Harris Jayaraj (they’ve never done a project together).

    Let us wait and see which composer is going to take Harris Jayaraj’s place.

    Listen to Harris Jayaraj's Hits on Raaga.c

    http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/t...cle/45738.html
    Last edited by RR; 1st December 2011 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Edited title

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a start for a thread

  4. #3
    Senior Member Senior Hubber karthik_sa2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    586
    Post Thanks / Like

  5. #4
    Senior Member Senior Hubber karthik_sa2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    586
    Post Thanks / Like
    where is the prev harris thread>>>the thread of more of anti harris posts than harris fans...here also nice way to start....but somehow varanam aayiram still in my ipod in loops..one of the best works of harris.....he is doing only 2 movies in a period or so...he sure can give better quality music like VA consistently....without the influence of arr..ofcousre

  6. #5
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    K.L MALAYSIA
    Posts
    5,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    harris jayaraj interview in kalazhar tv


    http://www.techsatish.net/2009/05/01...arris-jeyaraj/

  7. #6
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    K.L MALAYSIA
    Posts
    5,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND
    harris jayaraj interview in kalazhar tv


    http://www.techsatish.net/2009/05/01...arris-jeyaraj/
    harris sir,neenga interview kuda rahman style-la kudukarinnga sarrr!eppadi sir??

  8. #7
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeevi
    What a start for a thread

  9. #8
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND
    harris jayaraj interview in kalazhar tv


    http://www.techsatish.net/2009/05/01...arris-jeyaraj/
    harris sir,neenga interview kuda rahman style-la kudukarinnga sarrr!eppadi sir??
    ithukku peru thaan e adichan copy

  10. #9
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    where is the prev harris thread>>>the thread of more of anti harris posts than harris fans...here also nice way to start....but somehow varanam aayiram still in my ipod in loops..one of the best works of harris.....he is doing only 2 movies in a period or so...he sure can give better quality music like VA consistently....without the influence of arr..ofcousre
    engeyum pogala.. keezha thaan irukku

  11. #10
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    3,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jaaze
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND
    harris jayaraj interview in kalazhar tv


    http://www.techsatish.net/2009/05/01...arris-jeyaraj/
    harris sir,neenga interview kuda rahman style-la kudukarinnga sarrr!eppadi sir??
    ithukku peru thaan e adichan copy
    Magic'ke wait pannuraram

    Athe vanthe Oru ARR song radio le play panne 'magic' vantherum avarakkke
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. "BHEEMA" by Harris jeyaraj
    By Riyas_05 in forum Current Topics
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 12th September 2007, 09:08 PM
  2. "ASIAN MUSIC" a scholarly journal reviews IR's mus
    By irir123 in forum Ilaiyaraja (IR) Albums
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 9th July 2007, 09:20 PM
  3. Yuvan's "Kanda Naal Mudhal" audio release !!
    By Dreamchaser in forum Current Topics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11th February 2006, 03:26 PM
  4. Ilaiyaraaja gets "Best Music Director" India-Today
    By vssathish in forum Ilaiyaraja (IR) Albums
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 14th April 2005, 11:14 PM
  5. "SS MUSIC" Shriya Reddy in another Malayalam film
    By cinesouth1 in forum Indian Films
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31st March 2005, 04:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •