Thread: Quotes by A R Rahman

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Quotes by A R Rahman

http://news.google.com/news?rls=com....Rr05NU-aceNB8M

"She was screaming with joy," Rahman said. "I spoke to my mother and my family and my kids, and friends. In fact, the whole film community. All of them are so excited."
    Jan 13, 2009 FOXNews (530 occurrences)

"We have a different philosophy of approaching film music and I would say there's lots to give which I always wanted to happen," said Rahman.
    Feb 17, 2009 International Herald Tribune (127 occurrences)

"In my opinion if creative people want to comment on a film, and if I were a director and felt that way, I would make another film and prove my point and say this is what India is about," Rahman told The Associated Press in an interview from Los...
    Feb 5, 2009 Washington Post (140 occurrences)

"It is a bit different. I think it is important for people to know who the composer is. People started liking the music. It is a great feeling. So, I am giving it a try to satisfy them," the musician added.
    Feb 8, 2009 Press Trust of India (61 occurrences)

"She'd wake up in the middle of the night and say, 'I want you to win an Oscar'. And I'd just smile. Today, my wife's dream seems a possibility," Rahman had told IANS.
    Feb 15, 2009 Newspost Online (55 occurrences)

"I'm at the top of the world," Rahman told the Times of India. "Everything is a blur."
    Jan 22, 2009 International Herald Tribune (458 occurrences)

"I think my philosophy of life is music is universal ...... so I'm never closed to things," said Rahman. "Like some people say, 'Oh, I hate heavy metal,' or I hate jazz.' Why do you need to hate it? Why don't you appreciate it in a certain...
    Feb 17, 2009 International Herald Tribune (100 occurrences)

Thinking in a broader perspective the composer added "For me it is not about India alone. It is about the human spirit which triumphs and this could have happened in China or Brazil or anywhere else".
    Feb 6, 2009 IndiaGlitz (124 occurrences)

"I like to see a film and then start scoring it in my mind, while doing something unrelated," he said. "You just grasp a film and start working, and something unpredictable comes out from a third element. The mind, the more active it is, the...
    Feb 20, 2009 New York Times (12 occurrences)

"Slumdog," Mr. Rahman said, was created in relatively luxurious circumstances: "I kept three weeks aside. I moved to London and did the whole score there."
    Feb 20, 2009 New York Times (10 occurrences)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement