• do know,

1 3.45%
Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Cho-vin "EngE BraahmNan"? Jaya tv

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy
    is jodhidam science ????
    In my opinion, it is. Planets and its positions are minutely calculated and the effects are studied based on innumerable experience and knowledge. Its a combination of astronomical science, mathematical science, planetorial positions and variations in its path, along iwth divine knowledge.

http://www.akgupta.com/Thoughts/astrology.htm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have already read this novel / story (sariya solla theriyalai)"enge Bramanan" . I think it was written sometime in the 1950's / 60's .. right?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dnt know when it was written. but yes it was first released as a book.
    But worth reading. My mom has read it. I'm trying to get hold of a copy
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonestRaj
    I have already read this novel / story (sariya solla theriyalai)"enge Bramanan" . I think it was written sometime in the 1950's / 60's .. right?
    sometime after that i think, not sure when.
    yes it was read widely as a novel .

Post Thanks / Like
    As Cho clearly says, Astrology is TRUE. But astrologers??? hmmm
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like
    March 3rd
    ________

சன்யாசம் பற்றியும் காவியுடையின் மகத்துவம் பற்றியும் புத்தகம் ஒன்றை படித்துக்கொண்டிருக்கிறான் அஷோக். அதை பிடுங்கி எறிகிறாள் வசுமதி.

"நம்மைப் பிடித்திருக்கிற மாயைக் கூட இப்படி விட்டெறிய வேண்டும்" என்கிறான்.

தான் சன்யாசம் மேற்கொண்டால், அவள் சம்மதிப்பாளா என்று கேட்கிறான். வசுமதி காட்டமாக பதில் பேசுகிறாள். நீ சன்யாசம் வாங்கிக்கொண்டு போவாயானால் போய்க்கொள் எனக்கு யாதொரு கவலையும் இல்லை என்று அழுகையும் ஆதங்கமும் கொப்பளிக்க கோபமாக பேசுகிறாள். எனக்கு ஏன் இப்படி ஒரு பிள்ளையை கொடுத்தாய் என்று இறைவனிடம் அழுகிறாள்.

"நாடகம் ஒன்று தான், பாத்திரங்கள் தான் மாறும், உனக்கு எப்படி உன் மகன் உன்னைப் புரிந்து கொண்டு உன்னுடன் இருக்கவேண்டும் என்று எதிர்பார்க்கிறாயோ, அதே போல் அண்ட சராசரத்தை படைத்த எல்லோருக்கும் மாதாவான உலக அன்னை, நான் அவளடி இருக்க வேண்டும் என்று நினைக்க மாட்டாளா" என்கிறான்

சன்யாசத்தைப் பற்றி பேசும் போது, சோ இவ்வாறு கூறுகிறார். சன்யாசத்தில் நான்கு வகை உண்டாம். க்ரம சன்யாசம், ஆதுர சன்யாசம், அதி ஆதுர சன்யாசம், ஆபத் சன்யாசம் என்பன.

(இதைப் பற்றி சோ விளக்கவில்லை) க்ரமம் என்றால் நியதி rule. அஃதாவது படிப்படியாய் சன்யாசம் பெறுவது. முறைப்படி சன்யாசம் பெறுவது. க்ருஹஸ்தாஸ்ரம் தொடங்கி, வானப்ரஸ்தம் தொடர்ந்து, 60 வயதிற்கு மேல் பக்குவம் அடைந்த சிலர் க்ரம சன்யாசம் மேற்கொள்ளலாம். அல்லது முறையாய் குருவின் ஆசியோடு சன்யாசம் வாங்கிக்கொள்ளலாம். இது தான் க்ரம சன்யாசம் என்று நினைக்கிறேன். அதிஆதுர சன்யாசம் மற்றும் ஆதுர சன்யாசம் பற்றி தெரியவில்லை. ஆதுரம் என்றால் படிப்படியாக என்று பொருட்படலாம். சரியாய் தெரியவில்லை.

பெற்றோரின் ஒப்புதல் இன்றி சன்யாசம் மேற்கொள்ளக்கூடாது. இதற்காகவே ஷங்கராச்சார்யார், முதலையின் பிடியில் இருக்கும் போது, 'சன்யாசம் என்பது மறு பிறவி, இந்த முதலைக்கு என்னை இப்பிறவியில் தீண்டும் கர்மா உள்ளது, நான் சன்யாசம் மேற்கொண்டால் எனக்கு இன்னொரு பிறவி, ஆகவே முதலை என்னை விட்டுவிடும், எனக்கு ஒப்புதல் அளி' என்று தாயாரை வேண்டுகிறார். அதன் படி தாயார் சம்மதத்தின் பேரில் அவர் உடனே 'ஆபத்-சன்யாசம்' மேற்கொண்டாராம். சன்யாசம் மேற்கொள்ளும் போது ப்ரிஷை மந்திரம் என்று ஒன்று சொல்லவேண்டுமாம். அதன் அர்த்தம் "நான் ஒருவருக்கும் தீமை/தீங்கு இழைக்க மாட்டேன்" என்பது. மாத்வாச்சாரியார் சன்யாசம் பெற அவர் பெற்றோர் மறுத்தனர். அவரை போகமல் இருக்க வேண்டி அவர் தந்தை அவரை வலம் வந்து நமஸ்கரித்தார். உடனே மாத்வாச்சார்யார் சிரித்து "பிள்ளையைத் தந்தை வணங்கி என்னை சன்யாசி ஆக்கிவிட்டீர்கள்" என்றாராம். சன்யாசியை பெரியவர் சிறியவர் என எல்லோரும் வணங்கவேண்டும். பெற்ற தந்தையும் வணங்கவேண்டும். ஆனால் அவரின் தாயை மட்டும்
    சன்யாசி விழுந்து வணங்கலாம்.

ஆங்! கதை என்னவாயிற்று என்று தெரியணுமா? பெரிசா ஒண்ணும் இல்லை. புதியதாக வேம்பு என்ற ஒரு புரோகிதர் அவர் குடும்பம் என பாத்திரங்கள் புகுத்தப்பட்டிருக்கிறது. அவர்களுக்கு ஜெயந்தி என்ற ஒரு பெண், அவளுடைய திருமணப்பேச்சு நடக்கும் போது, க்ருபாவிற்கு அவளை திருமணம் செய்ய வெம்பு ப்ரியப்பட ஆனால் அவர் மனைவிக்கு அதில் இஷ்டம் இல்லை. ஜெயந்தி தனக்கு க்ருபாவை மணந்து கொள்வதில் இஷ்டம் எனச் சொல்லிச் செல்கிறாள். ஆக, நம் கதையும் முக்கோணக் காதலில் சிக்கியாகிவிட்டது.

(வளரும்)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakthiprabha
    Future predictions may and would vary depending on the mental will and drive of each person.
    எல்லாமே நடந்து முடிந்தது என்றால் -
    ஏன் எதிர்காலத்தை துண்ணியமாகக் கணிக்க முடிவதில்லை
    "அன்பே சிவம்.

Post Thanks / Like
    March 3rd
    ________

. சன்யாசம் மேற்கொள்ளும் போது ப்ரிஷை மந்திரம் என்று ஒன்று சொல்லவேண்டுமாம். அதன் அர்த்தம் "நான் ஒருவருக்கும் தீமை/தீங்கு இழைக்க மாட்டேன்" என்பது. (வளரும்)
    சன்யாசி மட்டுமல்ல மனிதப் பிறவிகள் யாவருமே இப்படி ஒரு சங்கல்ப்பம் எடுக்கணும்
    "அன்பே சிவம்.

Senior Member Senior Hubber anbu_kathir's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aanaa
    Future predictions may and would vary depending on the mental will and drive of each person.
    எல்லாமே நடந்து முடிந்தது என்றால் -
    ஏன் எதிர்காலத்தை துண்ணியமாகக் கணிக்க முடிவதில்லை
    Aanaa,

I believe the Universe is a place of infinite possibilities. If you study the quantum theory of physics, you will get to know that in any given situation, an infinite number of possible future situations exist, each of which has a certain probability of happening depending upon the previous events (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrodingers_cat). The same thing is true about our future.

" Ellaame nadandhu mudindhadu " means "All possibilities exist and have happened/can happen when a certain sequence of previous events occur." That sequence (of previous events) is primarily determined by the actions of the individual. Just as in quantum physics there are an infinite number of variables to be taken into account whenever one has to study the behavior of any particular particle in a many-body system (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-body_theory) , in the same way, the future of an individual involves so many variables, the most important of which is his/her own efforts. Quantum physics therefore is a good analogy, however I do not think one can proclaim for astrology to be a science in the normal convention of the word, as Quantum physics is. I think that would be a bit preposterous.

Predicting the future means picking one of those infinite possibilities of the future. Therefore it is impossible to predict the actual sequence of events exactly (picking one with 100% guarantee would mean that the Universe is in fact not a field of infinite possibilities and there is therefore no meaning for human effort). Thus the astrologer, however good he/she might be, can only indicate those events which have a high probability of happening. Again there is a small albeit finite probability that it might also not happen, because of the fact that one cannot track all the infinite variables involved (again, the most important of which is human effort). I believe this is what is meant by "vidiyai madiyaal vendru vidalaam".

Love and Light.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by anbu_kathir
    Thus the astrologer, however good he/she might be, can only indicate those events which have a high probability of happening. Again there is a small albeit finite probability that it might also not happen, because of the fact that one cannot track all the infinite variables involved (again, the most important of which is human effort). I believe this is what is meant by "vidiyai madiyaal vendru vidalaam".

Love and Light.
    That's a good point actually

I would like to share what I've heard.

According to the calculation of no of planets, in Planet Astrology, the max no of probabilities that can exist is 108.

I'm not sure how true it is...
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast