Thread: Any Fitness Freaks out here?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan
    Not you as well , I don't think any of you lot realise the pain, I nearly fainted and I was loosing my sight for a while after that happened, it was my right arm. and inconveniences this causes one, any sensible friend or even a child will not laugh at such things

what kept me alive was by saying OM NamaShivaya Mantar!!!!!!!, I thought I was going to die, Only thought that was in my mind was of Maha Iswar, not my family or anything else!

Remember you lot would not laugh like idiots, if this happened to any of you.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Akash's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey, will join you sooonnnnnn............

Post Thanks / Like
    Akask Ji,

It has been 4 weeks since I have dis located my Arms from the shoulder, the littele pain is still there, but I did not do any Bench presses or chest Flys (Both Machine ones and dumbell ones) for the last week, I used to do 70 kg Bench press on an Flat Bench and a 30 degrees inclined bench, more than my body weight , but now, obviosuly I can not do that, shall I start bench presses with a very light weights, what do you suggest, I still have not seen my physio, as I have not book an appointment yet

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey!! Raghu,

Sorry you have got it wrong !! I was laughing at Shekhar's comments on JG's pot belly - the first part of the post. Sorry I should have quoted it instead of only posting the icon ROTFL.

I'm sorry again !! I never intend laughing at your pain. I know how painful it is coz, I have the experience of dislocating my knee cap few times and have suffered a lot.

Take care and get well soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan
    Hey!! Raghu,

Sorry you have got it wrong !! I was laughing at Shekhar's comments on JG's pot belly - the first part of the post. Sorry I should have quoted it instead of only posting the icon ROTFL.

I'm sorry again !! I never intend laughing at your pain. I know how painful it is coz, I have the experience of dislocating my knee cap few times and have suffered a lot.

Take care and get well soon
    Ok, cool, I thought I may have jumped the gun, sorry

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    shekhar .
    jogging point noted. the roads around my place are like very bad so jogging is a bit risky. There is a hill nearby, this weekend I am going to trekk that. If it is safer, I am thinking of doing that regularly. And shekhar, the pointer is just some harmless fun, like the one roshan is having at the cost of my pot belly.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Post Thanks / Like
    Hows your dieting going JG?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    dieting is going fine. After some abs exercises, I am not able to eat a lot . I have avoided fatty food and eating leaves and green vegetables. (thanks to office canteen) The exercise and dieting is showing in my weekend cricket performances too.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiganes
    dieting is going fine. After some abs exercises, I am not able to eat a lot . I have avoided fatty food and eating leaves and green vegetables. (thanks to office canteen) The exercise and dieting is showing in my weekend cricket performances too.
    Glad to hear that, if you burn about 500 Calories a day and consume 2,000 Calories, by the end of a calender month, there is a chance that you will loose at least 5kg!

Do they sell Chinese Dieting Tea, near where you life, the are excellent in loosing fat man!

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast