Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1540

Thread: IR News and Other Titbits Ver.2009

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by raja_fan
    Rasigargal panatthai vaangi Thiruvasagam seidha podhu mattum indha kavalai avarukku vara villai...
    yen ? adhu thaan avar panam illai enbadhaalaa ?
    This is a arachu maavu statement. Do you expect him to score for free and let mongers go sell it? Either come out with concrete facts and numbers or stop making fictitious statements. I even told the local (in US) responsible folks, to create a page and list people who contributed and how much they contributed. This will serve as self verification. Nothing was done.

Agree with the piracy statement of IR - confusing and contradicting.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Raaja.com published a letter which said IR wanted us to give a commitment that we wud buy original cd if he released an album and i guess it was related to music messaih.....it was not planned..

today wat is required is simple planning of ir albums and the basic thing is sales and marketing....even today i am telling this

Say: have 5000 people register for the album...u have ur rate fixed..COLLECT THE MONEY AND RELEASE THE ALBUM......

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kameshratnam
    I recall my meeting with a top man in SS Music. IR had told some great things about MSV.....the next day he called them and asked them to delete that portion.....Yes..yes..this is glorification....

When there so many ways to curb piracy and stuff, people are just not prepared to open their ears and eyes....there are ways to do it..
    All of us know why IR didnt release his symphony and it was because of a price problem with Pyramid....summa inda piracy reason ellam agree panna mudiyadu Raaja sir....

Why doesnt he release symphony just like that just for the music fans ? He wont.....thani ulagam da sami
    When you dont know why he asked those things to be deleted, you cannot come to any conclusion whatsoever. Since you seem to be a popular person with SS music, check again with your "top man at SS music" and educate us all on the reason wny IR wanted something to be deleted.

And symphone release panna mattum original CD'aa vaangida poreenga? Chumma oru rendu music store poyittu, enakku CD kidaikalainnu MP3 thiruduveenga...

Post Thanks / Like
    He created the symphony in 1993 and after 17 years, he complains of piracy as the reason for not releasing it !

Rasigargal panatthai vaangi Thiruvasagam seidha podhu mattum indha kavalai avarukku vara villai...
    appadi illa maa...Prior to thiruvasagam, he was scared of music illiterates (i wont call them critics) commenting carelessly of the product. So he was hurt. Post thiruvasagam, he would have learnt that even if you give a great musical output like thiruvasagam, most makkal adhaiyum thirudi thaan thinbaargal..kaasu koduthu vaanga maattan...so piracy is a fear he got after the thiruvasagam episode where MP3 files were freely available all over the net...so even if MP3 penetration was driven due to distribution mistake, teaming up with Agi could only be seen as his learning from his mistake of partnering with the wrong people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vel
    I recall my meeting with a top man in SS Music. IR had told some great things about MSV.....the next day he called them and asked them to delete that portion.....Yes..yes..this is glorification....

When there so many ways to curb piracy and stuff, people are just not prepared to open their ears and eyes....there are ways to do it..
    All of us know why IR didnt release his symphony and it was because of a price problem with Pyramid....summa inda piracy reason ellam agree panna mudiyadu Raaja sir....

Why doesnt he release symphony just like that just for the music fans ? He wont.....thani ulagam da sami
    When you dont know why he asked those things to be deleted, you cannot come to any conclusion whatsoever. Since you seem to be a popular person with SS music, check again with your "top man at SS music" and educate us all on the reason wny IR wanted something to be deleted.

And symphone release panna mattum original CD'aa vaangida poreenga? Chumma oru rendu music store poyittu, enakku CD kidaikalainnu MP3 thiruduveenga...
    First and foremost why shd he even ask those things to be deleted. The person didnt want to ask him since IR said it and put down the phone.

Vel: U better mind ur language..i too know how to talk and i can be rude too....my 2 cents... i need not prove to the world or u that i buy original cds of IR......

Post Thanks / Like
    I stick to what i said..there is nothing wrong in my language..if you use illegal mp3 (which you do), then you are stealing. See below your post regarding music messaih CD.

Come on folks..its not available anywhere..looks like mp3 is the only way...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. even i now i maintain it....if the cds are not available, then i will to go to MP3..i am a consumer...i will go and seek them only at accessible places to me..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    யப்பா உங்க அக்கபோர அங்க போய் அடிங்க
    http://mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=13913

Request the MODS to lock this thread and make the other thread sticky.

Post Thanks / Like
    RAJA SHOW IN JAYA TV NOW 8 PM IST

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vel
    He created the symphony in 1993 and after 17 years, he complains of piracy as the reason for not releasing it !

appadi illa maa...Prior to thiruvasagam, he was scared of music illiterates (i wont call them critics) commenting carelessly of the product. So he was hurt. Post thiruvasagam, he would have learnt that even if you give a great musical output like thiruvasagam, most makkal adhaiyum thirudi thaan thinbaargal..kaasu koduthu vaanga maattan...so piracy is a fear he got after the thiruvasagam episode where MP3 files were freely available all over the net...so even if MP3 penetration was driven due to distribution mistake, teaming up with Agi could only be seen as his learning from his mistake of partnering with the wrong people.
    vel - its a simple sappai matter - for 'thiruvasagam', all IR had to do was pick up the phone and get hold of Sony or BMG agent, thrash out a deal, release it through them, and today TiS wud have been available in every patti, thotti, and outlets all over the world, in airports, in malls - not only that, the reach would have been so vast, that several projects wud have easily happened following that, and with such market reach/command, he cud have easily commanded/demanded contract deals equivalent to what others are getting - but instead, he chose the most crazy means of making appeals to fans to buy original CDs and associated with some priest for this most ambitious (at least at that time, it was) project ! ? and that man later went around throwing muck on IR and the whole thing got mired in ugly waters - when all these cud have been easily avoided by taking the time-tested route of having proper business deals/agreements! i guess 'vinnaithaandi varuvaaya' was released by Sony - so why not TiS ? andha level business sense koodavaa ivarukku illaaama pocchu ??

there are many instances in which his original CDs are not available even if we went looking for them online - he wants everything to happen, the way he snaps his fingers, tats the problem - but when in reality, whats required is some plan/logistics to take care of things which are all well-handled by companies that are in the business since a long time

but beyond all of this, he will make statements and behave as if he is gods chosen one, and everyone shd come to him - but tats not the way the world works - i still recall when he told in another instance how ppl with ears for good music will go in search of it!! so tats what he expects ppl to do - have cds released in chennai which will disappear in a few weeks and then makkals get tired of searching, and instead settle for Mp3s or some other music!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost