Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANNAKKILI-ILAYARAJA FIRST MOVIE'S FIRST SHOW

Junior Member Newbie Hubber singamsoundar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

ANNAKKILI-ILAYARAJA FIRST MOVIE'S FIRST SHOW

அன்னக்கிளி படம் வெளிவரும் ஆண்டில் தான் நான் பிறந்தேன் .அந்த படம் வெளிவந்த போது தமிழகத்தில் பெரும் இசைபுரட்சி ஏற்பட்டதாகவும்,தமிழ்கம் முழுவதும் அன்னக்கிளி பாடல்களே ஆதிக்கம் செய்ததாகவும் கேள்விபட்டிருக்கிறேன்.

இந்த சபையில் அன்னக்கிளி படத்தின் முதல் காட்சியை பார்த்தவர்கள் நிச்சயம் இருப்பீர்கள்.முதல் காட்சியை பார்க்கும் போது தலைவரின் இசையோடு உங்களுக்கு ஏற்பட்ட அனுபவத்தையும்,மக்கள் அனுபவித்த சந்தொசத்தையும் எப்படியெல்லாம் அனுபவித்தீர்கள் என்பதையும் சொல்லுஙக*ளேன்.....கேட்பதற்க்கு காத்திருக்கிறோம்.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I was 1 yr old when this movie was released. If time travel were a possibility, I would like to go back to 1976 as an adult...just to witness how Tamil Nadu reacted to this song, to welcome a budding new Music Director, to stand in long Qs to buy a transistor, to dance to this song on the streets...I get goose-bumps just to thing of it.

thanks ramesh for sharing that link

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    First I saw annakkili was when DD telecast it in the sunday afternoon award winning regional language movies series. It was memerizing music at its best and I was only 10 when I first saw it.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw 'Annakili' in Telugu The music was credited to Sathyam at that time. But when Annakili was released I was in Chennai. I can vouch that almost everyday either one of 'machanna' or 'annakili' was being played on the radio. I heard this maximum number of times in the tea stalls. (This will make app_eng happy )

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Annakili

Ennoda 13 vayasil parthen. During my 8th std leave il.

padam - late aga than enga village ku vandhadhu.

Radio vil paatai kaeten.

Paatu ellam keatkum podhu manadhil vandha ennam..

Ennai patri....

ennudiaya 5 vayadhil irundhu - Film song kaetka arambhithadhaga ninaivu....

andha 5 vayadhil irundhu `3 vayadhu varai - Enaku
    Sila padalgal matum migavum pidikum.

padathuku oru paatu matum.. Yar music vendumanalum irukum.(Appodhu ellam music Director engira knowlege ellam kedaiyadhu.)

Annaikili - pada padal ellam kaetadhum - ithanai naatkalaga
    konjamaga kaeta tune ellam - oru padathilaeyae
    rombi vazhivadhai pola oru feelings..

Paatirkaga padam paarka vendum endru mudivu seidhen/.

En Mama paiyan ( pin naalil en hubby)
    Ivar enaku - Annakili - Ilaiyaraja endru solli
    padam paru. BGM kelu ... endru advice....

Indha Sankar ai naan kalyanam seidhu kolla orae
    kaaranam - He is also an IR Fan .. Like me......
    Enaku piditha Best Qualification from my Sankar......

BGM ellam indha jenmathuku apodhu puriyavilai.
    kashtapattu - thedi kaetka try panninen.
    no chance.... hahaha

Sankar and my elder brother pesikaranga - Interludes pathi...
    onum puriyalai.
    apodhu avargal pesi kondadhu - ipodhu dhan enaku
    purigiradhu.....

Ipodhu ellam Sankar ennai kaetkum kelvi -"
    Nanga solli thandha apo ellam puriyalai...
    Computerla dhan unaku purinjadha.".......

Naan sonnen - Ezhuthil dhan purindhu kolla mudigiradhu......

Apadi maraka mudiyadha Feelings dhan Annakili mel eppodhum - enaku........
    Usha Sankar

Post Thanks / Like

IR'S ANNAKILI EXPERIENCE

Dear friends,
    I am Sridhar, Seetha's husband. I would like to share my experiences during "annakili" release. I was in my school days then. Of course, i didn't see the movie on the same day of release,
    but happened to see it during the 2nd week of its release. Not much was the talk about the film in the beginning. Reasons being,
    not a top starcast like shivaji,Mgr,jaishankar who were in the limelight in those days and the MD was new, IR's name in the title card was not much noticed by the audience.... then gradually,as the
    songs were being played, esp... "Machana parthingala" song received more applause and the song sequence was repeated "once more" as "Neyar viruppam". Later on, the movie became a hit, bcoz of the music... and then started the "Rajavin Rajangam" in the tamil film industry. IR ku "vasa kadhava rasalatchumi thattiya velai adhu".....
    I would like to discuss about the sweet old tamil melodies in the voice of P.Susila

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: IR'S ANNAKILI EXPERIENCE

Quote Originally Posted by C2
    Dear friends,
    I am Sridhar, Seetha's husband. I would like to share my experiences during "annakili" release. I was in my school days then. Of course, i didn't see the movie on the same day of release,
    but happened to see it during the 2nd week of its release. Not much was the talk about the film in the beginning. Reasons being,
    not a top starcast like shivaji,Mgr,jaishankar who were in the limelight in those days and the MD was new, IR's name in the title card was not much noticed by the audience.... then gradually,as the
    songs were being played, esp... "Machana parthingala" song received more applause and the song sequence was repeated "once more" as "Neyar viruppam". Later on, the movie became a hit, bcoz of the music... and then started the "Rajavin Rajangam" in the tamil film industry. IR ku "vasa kadhava rasalatchumi thattiya velai adhu".....
    vaanga vaanga. we would like you to start the PSuseela songs with Raja discussion. oru thread aarambichu list pottudalaama?
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Usha and C2, it was quite interesting to read your trip down the "AnnakiLi" nostalgia lane

Post Thanks / Like
    சிவகுமாரும் சுஜாதாவும் ஜோடியாக நடித்த அன்னக்கிளி14-5-1976 இல் ரிலீஸ் ஆயிற்று .
    எம்.ஜி.ஆர் ரும் சிவாஜியும் கொடிகட்டி பரந்த காலம் அது.அதனால் அன்னக்கிளி க்கு பெரிய எதிர்பார்ப்பு இல்லை .ஆரம்பத்தில் பெரிய கூட்டம் இலை.சில ஊர்களில் போட்ட முதல் வாரத்திலேயே படத்தை எடுத்து விட்டார்கள் .

படத்தை பார்த்துவிட்டு வெளியே வந்தவர்கள் ''படம் நன்றாக இருக்கிறது ,குறிப்பாக இளையராஜா என்ற இசைஅமைப்பாளர் பாடல்களுக்கு போட்டுள்ள மெட்டுக்கள் அருமையாக இருக்கிறது'' என்று கூறியது மக்களிடையே பரவியது.பத்திரிக்கைகளும் படத்தையும் இசையையும் பாராட்டி விமர்சனக்களை எழுதின.

நாளுக்கு நாள் படத்துக்கு கூட்டம் அதிகமாகியது .ஒரே வாரத்தில் எல்லா தியேட்டர்களிலும் மீண்டும் திரையிடப்பட்டது .
    15நாட்களில் அன்னக்கிளி திரையிடப்பட்ட அணைத்து தியேட்டர்களிலும கூடம் அலைமோதியது
    ஒவ்வொரு காட்சியும்
    ''ஹவுஸ் புல்'' ஆனது .அன்னக்கிளி படத்தின் இசைத்தட்டுக்கள் வெளிவந்து சக்க போடு போட்டது.அன்னக்கிளி படத்தின் பாடல்கள் ரேடியோவில் மாறி மாறி ஒலித்தன.

ஒரு வீட்டில் பாடல் ஒலித்தால் தெரு முழுக்க எல்லோருடைய ரேடியோவிலும் அன்னக்கிளி பாடல்களே ஒலிக்கும்.
    அன்னக்கிளி 200நாட்கள் ஓடி வெற்றி விழா கொண்டாடியது -

இளையராஜாவின் சுய சரிதையிலிருந்து சில வரிகள் ...

( இதை நேரில் பார்க்க கொடுத்து வைக்கவில்லையே என்ற ஆதங்கம் தான்...)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast