• The Purple Rose of Cairo

0 0%
  • Other

3 37.50%

Thread: Woody Allen

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kid-glove View Post
    I found this scene very grating. Although I sort of get what he has to say about shrinks.

But it got me thinking. Around this time, he had to go through domestic-turmoil indicted slander, every tabloid press made him out to be a vile, disgusting person. That Woody pulled his hand out of his ___ & stretched himself..

a) R*ted expletives

b) Black people in prominent roles (but then casting the black woman as sexual worker wouldn't get Spike Lee excited.)
    Watched the scene again now.
    ennavO pOnga.

A psychoanalyst saying: this is bullshit, "no you can't explain", "don't you try to play, blame the victim",

"Okay, if you're telling me you're settling I accept that"

I mean he is totally logical - I am merely explaining to you why my choice of necessity is confined to your practice
    The frustration of not being able to hurt him, make him repent - simply because he is on a different plane - who can make up such kind of stuff I say!

The very idea of an analyst - how can anyone advise anyone. What does anyone know?
    The very idea of an artist - how can anyone writer about life and people . What does anyone know?
    How is anyone qualified to advise? How is anyone qualified to create art?

What is it about art and relationships? That you bare your deepest to someone.
    Remember Manhattan - his problems with Streep's book is she is going to reveal the quirks of their relationship.
    Speaking about one's deepest problems to a stranger is what psychoanalysis is.

Here he sleeps with her patient. In ESILY his daughter listens and feeds him information about Julia Roberts. It's all the same Mr.Sivam.

Woody
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement