http://blogultura.com/wp-content/upl...rose_final.jpg
    Sura ~ Ilayathalapathy Vijay ~The Only Leader

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by groucho070
    Athukellam time kedachutha, Raiksu?

Anyway, my wife finally buckled in and agreed to watch horror, I don't want to jump into heavy stuff, watching the Carpenter version of The Thing tonight.
    Ya. I watch at office.

You should watch heavy stuffs.. like don't go in the house and american psycho... naasti aayidum

i have heard about thing and fly. but never seen them before. might check those out soon.

avven.. i liked the original exorcist (movie). But the pic you posted is damn scary.

// i will be watching sleepaway camp for i don't know.. 27th time tonight..

the ending still gives me hibbly jibblies. check out wiki and see what they say (i know i know, someone edited it but still)..

"The film is widely known for having one of the most shocking endings in cinematic history."

couldn't get "twitch of the death nerve" anywhere in KL. Have to try ebay i think. someone told me FT13 was a major ripoff from this movie.

Senior Member Senior Hubber avven's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikkonen

avven.. i liked the original exorcist (movie). But the pic you posted is damn scary.
    raiks aantha exorcism paathi oru real documentary yei iruku youtube...aathula aantha ponnu yeppadi iruthanga munnadi..irakumbothu eppadi iruthaaganu ellam pic-kiyum kaatunaanga...appuram exorcism panna audio tape payum play pannaga ...machi aantha voice sa keatathula iruthu thookamei sariya illa ippolam
    Sura ~ Ilayathalapathy Vijay ~The Only Leader

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Amityville Horror

Even after 30 yrs of its release, the film is fresh and makes me wonder why the quality of horror films is deteriorating with time.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Banned Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jason goes to Hell - Awesome

I really underrated this one. Even went far and called it one of the worst entries in the series (even in this thread). But to be fair, i was 8 when i started watching FT13 series and all i wanted was Jason.

That's the biggest weakness in the movie. Jason only comes for 10 mins. 5 mins at the start and 5 mins in the end (both were amazing, you should check out). Jason possessing others is a good imagination. But the actors portraying jason were poor. in the crystal camp documentary, the director said he had to coach them step by step on acting as Jason. Either he's a terrible trainer or a terrible liar, because the result just wasn't good.

And this is the bloodiest entry in the entire series. Even Tom 'freakin' Savini's gorefest, Final chapter wasn't this crazy. And i loved this one for that reason. No cuts on killings/deaths. A welcome (??) addition after the MPAA butchered New Blood and Jason takes the cruise.

Banned Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maniac -

Holy mario bava.. that was brutal. I've never seen so much gore in a movie before. Way too dark and too disturbing. I don't know how they even allowed the movie to get R status. Well, according to bloody disgusting, they didn't even send the movie to MPAA because they knew the movie would be banned ... Bloody MPAA, i want all the jason's kills uncensored... Btw, Tom Savini's scenes .. Point Blank Head Exploder

Heroine was fine (Naomi from Spy who loved me).

My advice... Please don't watch this movie. It's NSFW. Not safe for mind or health. Too disturbing.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber kid-glove's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another one of American B-films to feature scalping !

Quote Originally Posted by Raikkonen
    Point Blank Head Exploder
    One of the most repulsive scenes ever captured. One of the genuine medium-defining reason why Thomas Edison invented motion picture camera.

I like the way it was lit by the car's headlights, and the way it was choreographed. From the hush darkness, the Maniac jumps onto the bonnet, and with a double barreled shotgun (?) blows the man's head off !

Btw, doesn't this remind of some other film?
    ...an artist without an art.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't seen it, but have seen some gory stuff of that era (the Cannibal movies anyone?) and early. It's film like this that gets us oldies arrogant and snobbish. Any young folks comes gushing about gore or some excessive eroticsm, we'd yawn then say, "athellam eppovee partutoomla" and of course, do the Ana ithu innum parkala, you folks got me excited now.
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber kid-glove's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. It's difficult to be genuinely surprised these days. Among relatively recent films, Jason X has the liquid nitrogen head-breakage sequence, of course !
    ...an artist without an art.

Banned Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nightmare on Elm Street is releasing tomorrow.

Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast