Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan - Part 5

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RAGHAVENDRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Plum
    Praptham's original is a Nageshwara Rao-Savithri starrer in Telugu, which was a super-hit. Murali will probably be able to supply the name and year, date etc of release
    It was also remade in Hindi as Milan with Sunil Dutt and (meenakumari?) isnt it?
    The original version of praptham is Muka Manasulu stg Nageswara Rao, 1969. In Hindi it was MILAN.
    Dear Prabhu Ram,
    I grabbed the copy of the book just now. Thank you very much. And your review is an eye opener.
    Also i would like to remind you of the film society named
    NTFanS - Nadigar Thilagam Film appreciation and nostalgics Society.
    Raghavendran.
    விமர்சனங்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்ட இறைவன் நடிகர் திலகம்.. கடலின் ஆழத்தை அளந்து விடலாம். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் செல்வாக்கை அளக்க முடியாது... அது பயனளிக்கும் போது தான் அதன் ஆழம் புரியும்....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rangan_08's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RAGHAVENDRA
    film society named
    Raghavendran.
    Dear Raghavendra Sir,

Can you pls throw more light on this ?? Any contact details ??
    Perhaps life is just that. A Dream and a Fear. -- Joseph Conrad

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RAGHAVENDRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rangan_08
    Quote Originally Posted by RAGHAVENDRA
    film society named
    Raghavendran.
    Dear Raghavendra Sir,

Can you pls throw more light on this ?? Any contact details ??
    Dear Rangan Sir and friends,
    As said elsewhere in the thread Part 4, this is in the primary stage. Just a name has been arrived at. Our aim is to have a screening of a film of Nadigar Thilagam once in a month in a venue to be selected. It is also proposed to make use of those legendary artistes and technicians who are alive and worked with NT, invite them to the screening and let them share their expeiences, nuances, nostalgics, etc. so that more lights would be thrown and areas hitherto unexplored may be covered. This would be purely an academic oriented and would enlighten the audience irrespective of generations on the glories of NT, his acting skills, so on. I have also sent a brief note to The Hindu and awaiting their response. Based on the feedback we can make further movies in this direction. Besides screening of films, we can also have one day seminars/ symposiums on various aspects of cinema expanding beyond NT and the generations. But that may take its own time. You can send in your opinion to our email, info@nadigarthilagam.com. The funds for this would mainly depend on mutual sharing from among all our friend-members. And if any patronage could be mobilised, our activities can be even more expanded.
    Raghavendran.[/img]
    விமர்சனங்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்ட இறைவன் நடிகர் திலகம்.. கடலின் ஆழத்தை அளந்து விடலாம். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் செல்வாக்கை அளக்க முடியாது... அது பயனளிக்கும் போது தான் அதன் ஆழம் புரியும்....

Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rakesh,

Thanks for the review. When I first saw NOV's post 2 days back, I was wondering if DVD is indeed avilable. After posting , I realised it should have been Astro TV. Haven't seen it for ages. Not sure how will it go down. Hope Saraswathy Sabatham follows.

Sankar, post more frequently.

Plum,

Ragavendar had given the answer before I could respond. But dates and years, I remember it only for NT movies primarily and others in secondary mode. But my feeling is was not Milan the first from which the Telugu came up?

Regarding the jodi, you have not caught my point, it seems. What I told was, there are many who simply blame NT saying that he acted as a youngster singing duets with younger girls in the 80's movies. I just wanted to highlight that it was not the case and most of the films, NT acted without even jodis.

Regards

Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    சிவாஜியின் சாதனை சிகரங்கள்

தொடர்ச்சி

வருடம் - 1986

1. இந்த வருடம் வெளியான படங்கள் - 7

100 நாட்களை கடந்த படங்கள் - 3

சாதனை

மருமகள்

விடுதலை

50 நாட்களை கடந்த படங்கள் -2

ஆனந்தக் கண்ணீர்

தாய்க்கு ஒரு தாலாட்டு

2. திரையுலகிற்கு வந்து முப்பத்தி நான்கு வருடங்களுக்கு பிறகும் 7 படங்கள். அதுவும் ஒரே மாதத்தில் 15 நாட்கள் இடைவெளியில் இரண்டு படங்கள் ரீலீஸ்.

3. முதன் முதலாக ஒரு சினிமா இயக்குனராக நடிகர் திலகம் நடித்த படம் - சாதனை.

4. 10.01.1986 அன்று வெளியான சாதனை சென்னை நாகேஷ் திரையரங்கில் ஒரு சாதனை புரிந்தது.

5. அந்த அரங்கின் வரலாற்றில் அதிகமாக தொடர் ஹவுஸ் புல் ஆனது சாதனை படத்திற்கு தான்.

அந்த அரங்கில் தொடர்ந்து 133 காட்சிகள் அரங்கு நிறைந்தது

6. அந்த அரங்கில் அதிக நாட்கள் ஓடிய படமும் சாதனை தான்.

சாதனை படம் ஓடிய நாட்கள் - 112

சாதனை திரைப்படம் 100 நாட்களை கடந்த அரங்குகள்

சென்னை - தேவி பாரடைஸ்/தேவி பாலா

சென்னை - நாகேஷ்

7. சாதனை திரைப்படம் வெளியான 15 நாட்கள் இடைவெளியில் 26.01.1986 அன்று வெளியான படம் - மருமகள்.

8. படத்தின் மொத்த நேரத்தில் சுமார் 80 சதவீதம் நேரம் நடிகர் திலகம் படுக்கையில் படுத்து கொண்டே நடித்த பாத்திரம் இடம் பெற்ற படம் - மருமகள்.

ஆயினும் கூட "நடிகர் திலகம் படுத்துக் கொண்டே ஜெயித்த" படம் - மருமகள்

மருமகள் 100 நாட்களை கடந்த அரங்கு

சென்னை - தேவிகலா.

9. இதன் மூலம் மீண்டும் தொடர்ந்து மூன்று படங்கள் 100 நாட்களை கடக்கும் சாதனையை புரிந்தார் நடிகர் திலகம்.

படிக்காதவன்

சாதனை

மருமகள்

10. இந்த வெற்றியின் பின்னணியை பார்க்க வேண்டும். முதல் மரியாதை வெள்ளி விழாவை நோக்கி ஓடிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது. படிக்காதவன் வெள்ளி விழாவை நோக்கி ஓடிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது. அந்த நேரத்தில் ஒரே மாதத்தில் 15 நாட்கள் இடைவெளியில் வெளியான நடிகர் திலகத்தின் இரண்டு படங்கள் 100 நாட்களை கடந்து ஓடுகின்றன அதுவும் நடிக்க வந்த 34-வது வருடத்தில் என்றால், இதை விட நடிகர் திலகத்தின் BO பவருக்கு வேறு சான்று வேண்டுமா என்ன?

11. மூன்றாவதாக வெளியான படம் -ஆனந்தக் கண்ணீர். மீண்டும் மேடை நாடகம் திரைப்படமானது.

12. சிவாஜி புரொடக்ஷன்ஸ் சார்பில் தயாரிக்கப்பட்ட இந்த படம் 07.03.1986 அன்று வெளியாகி 50 நாட்களை கடந்தது.

13. மீண்டும் நடிகர் திலகமும் ரஜினியும் இணைந்த படம் -விடுதலை.

14. ஹிந்தி குர்பானி தமிழில் விடுதலை என்ற பெயரில் தயாரிக்கப்பட்டு 11.04.1986 அன்று வெளியானது.

இந்த படம் 100 நாட்களை கடந்து ஓடியது.

சென்னை - தேவி பாரடைஸ்

15. மலையாளத்தின் பாக்யராஜ் என்று அழைக்கப்பட்டிருந்த பாலச்சந்திர மேனன் தமிழில் முதன் முதலாக இயக்கிய படம் - தாய்க்கு ஒரு தாலாட்டு.

17. 16.07.1986 அன்று வெளியான இந்த படம் 50 நாட்களை கடந்து ஓடியது.

18. தீபாவளியன்று (01.11.1986) வெளியான படம் -லெட்சுமி வந்தாச்சு.

19. ஹிந்து ரங்கராஜன் தயாரித்து ராஜசேகர் இயக்கிய படம் - லெட்சுமி வந்தாச்சு.

20. கோவை தம்பியின் தயாரிப்பில் பாரதி ராஜாவின் மைத்துனர் மனோஜ் குமார் நடிகர் திலகத்தை இயக்கிய படம் - மண்ணுக்குள் வைரம். வெளியான நாள் 12.12.1986.

21. நடிகர் திலகத்தோடு அன்றைய இளைய தலைமுறை நடிகர்கள் முரளி, வாணி விஸ்வநாத் முதன் முதலாக இணைந்து நடித்த படம் - மண்ணுக்குள் வைரம்.

(சாதனைகள் தொடரும்)

அன்புடன்

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Regarding the jodi, you have not caught my point, it seems. What I told was, there are many who simply blame NT saying that he acted as a youngster singing duets with younger girls in the 80's movies. I just wanted to highlight that it was not the case and most of the films, NT acted without even jodis. "

Murali, fair enough. I was also not commenting on your comment per se but on the ones you quoted as saying "he is singing duets with younger girls". Just to put it on record, no , I didnt think you were commenting that way on Sivaji. Same accusations can be seen on Kamal and Rajni now. I dont agree that just because they are thathas, they should stop doing the duets business. A duet itself is unnatural anyway - doesnt matter older or younger hero. As long as people see, even older guys would keep doing it. Like I said before, I would have liked to see Sivaji do more of the evil stuff than be a model citizen, which he boringly was in most of his later movies.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I would have liked to see Sivaji do more of the evil stuff than be a model citizen, which he boringly was in most of his later movies."
    In fact, I would have been happy if he hadnt been a model citizen in real life itself and been a little more selfish about his talent and ways to showcase it.

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Note for Rakesh: Dr. Siva at 6pm on Astro today.

malarE kurinji malarE... thalaivan sooda nee pirandhaai...
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV
    Note for Rakesh: Dr. Siva at 6pm on Astro today.

malarE kurinji malarE... thalaivan sooda nee pirandhaai...
    I leave office at 6pm, NOV! Poye seerurathukkulle 7.30 ayidum (peak hour jam). Anyway, Dr. Siva is not one my favourites. Normal movie. Nice song.
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am waiting for Ponnunjal... another of those nostalgic movies for me. Early 70s, a kid and I watched PP, Praptham, Ponnunjal and many other movies in cinema!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast