View Poll Results: Karuppan is

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Real.

1 25.00%
  • Not real, just a split personality.

3 75.00%

Thread: Is Karuppan a God or a split-personality? in V Karuppu.

Post Thanks / Like

Is Karuppan a God or a split-personality? in V Karuppu.

Friends,

Vidathu Karuppu has made such an impact in my mind that I still cannot accept that it is just an imagination of the writer.

Though Reena proves it is just the handiwork of a split personality who wants to maintain highest discipline, I think Karuppu really existed and used Raasu as a medium. That's what the inscriptions in the caves too tell.

At the hands of Kattaiyan, moments before passing away, Karuppu in the form of Raasu says, "கருப்பன் இருக்கேன்டா." So, where is he now?

But now that his carrier is no more, where will Karuppu go? Now that the whole village know that Raasu adorned the role of Karuppu, would they be afraid of Karuppu anymore since Raasu is not there?

Did Reena really did good to those people? or her foolishness exposed Raasu and thereby driving the God away?

Would Karuppu visit us too and if yes, would you be agreeable to have him in you?

கருப்பன் என்னை ஆட்கொள்ள மிகவும் ஆவல். நன்றாக அறிவேன் முடிவில் நானும் பெரும் விலை தர வேண்டும் என்று.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Karuppan a God or a split-personality? in V Karuppu.

Quote Originally Posted by kandeeban
    Friends,

Vidathu Karuppu has made such an impact in my mind that I still cannot accept that it is just an imagination of the writer.

Though Reena proves it is just the handiwork of a split personality who wants to maintain highest discipline, I think Karuppu really existed and used Raasu as a medium. That's what the inscriptions in the caves too tell.

At the hands of Kattaiyan, moments before passing away, Karuppu in the form of Raasu says, "கருப்பன் இருக்கேன்டா." So, where is he now?

But now that his carrier is no more, where will Karuppu go? Now that the whole village know that Raasu adorned the role of Karuppu, would they be afraid of Karuppu anymore since Raasu is not there?

Did Reena really did good to those people? or her foolishness exposed Raasu and thereby driving the God away?

Would Karuppu visit us too and if yes, would you be agreeable to have him in you?

கருப்பன் என்னை ஆட்கொள்ள மிகவும் ஆவல். நன்றாக அறிவேன் முடிவில் நானும் பெரும் விலை தர வேண்டும் என்று.
    Karuppu has not gone anywhere. It's ongoing process that one form after another. This time it was Rajendran, and next time it will be someone else. Not sure if you had the chance to see the final episode of VK which is not yet available in rajshri. In the final episode, in Rasu's village while reena proves Rasu as karuppu, the poosari appreciates her for her job. Reena for a moment becomes proud of her job, but the poosari asks her that do you really think that the village people won't believe in karuppu anymore? Suddenly a group of people arrive on that scene chanting karuppa karuppa, engala mannichidu...rajendran panna kalanguthukku engala pazhivangidatha...the poosari just gives a gentle smile at reena, which reveals that one can never eliminate the belief of god from the village people. The next scene moves on to show Dr. Nanda travelling on a bus, and by mistake the sword he was carrying is handed over to the person sitting next to him, by the bus conductor. So it means that he will the next mediator for karuppu just like Dr. Nanda here. By the time the sword is handed over to the other person Dr. Nanda is shown as dead in the bus emphasizing that his responsibility was over, and the serial concludes there. Actually all these incidents would have been recorded in the notebook that he acquired from one of his patients in the first few episodes.

What a serial...what can I tell about this man called Naaga? I don't have any more words in hand to appreciate him. All appreciations from all corners of this hub have already been done. My only wish is that he should give more and more of such astounding works in the near future too. Let's wish him all the best for his next venture "Ananthapurathu Veedu"

Post Thanks / Like
    Ananthapurathu Veedu எப்போ வருமோ?