View Poll Results: Is it Right To Copy other's creation?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 10.87%
  • NO

41 89.13%
Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: COPYING - IN TAMIL FILM HISTORY - PART2

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yuvan first tune,programing,mixing,okestration solo-va pannathe 'saroja'movie ikku mattum thane! itha ennga poi solla! intha news-sa premji amaran than vayala sonna unmai!

onnu mattum nalla puriyuthu intha artical-la irunthu,raja family mattumthan music ellam therinjavangga[coffee thavira ethum theriyathu],mattavangga ellam adi 'muttalu'

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND
    * அடுத்தது உதவியாளருங்ககிட்டே இருந்து வாங்கிக்கிறது/புடிங்கிக்கிறது. இதுதான் நம்ம ஊர்ல ஜாஸ்தி, காரணம் புதுசாவும் இருக்கும், மாட்டிக்கவும் மாட்டோம். என்ன அந்த நாசமா போன மெட்டு போட்டவங்களுக்கு கொஞ்சம் பணம் தரனும், யார்கிட்டேயும் சொல்லிடாம பார்த்துக்கனும். (ஹாரிஸ் உருவான காரணம் இது
    ethavathu logic irukka??appdi hj kitta irunthu than arr tune vaanginaal,maniratnam,shankar,subash ghai,kathir ellam hj kittaye poga venndiyathu thane,yen mendum mendum rahman kitta varanum.pina yen avara arimugam senja gautham menon rahman oda 'chennyil oru mazaikalam pannum.

ethanai rahman tune,english album,kristian devotional album onnu kuda miccham vekkama adikiravakitta irunthu than rahman tune vaanga porara??[ithala harris uruvana kathai veru..thuuuuh...]
    andha pointku arttham vera...
    harris uruvaana kadhai idhu means... he use to get tunes from his assistants... and this is how harris came up in tfm... this is wat that point explains....
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Anand,

Avar generalla solraru.
    Andha madiri ella padathukkum pannanum-nu avasiyam illaye. 10 song-la 1 or 2 songs asst.MDs kitterndhu eduthurukkalam illaya.
    look at the tone of the article - "how MDs survive " .......all those who couldnt make it big make such stupid remarks
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    keyven said...

Still every music director has key persons called arrangers who do 80% of the job for a song. ARR has Ranjit Barot, Srinivas, Joshua Sridhar, (I was once), and many more ..
    i think this idiot forgot to mention that the 80% job he refers to is of conducting, recording and arranging ect.

and that main author ties sun tv meejik and muthu intro music, basically i dont see a link itself...i clearly remember sun tv meejik. apart, Ir and ARR are the MOST pure composers engira unmayai entha kombanum yaarukkum prove pannavendiathillai.

and that IR family purity ellaam - Youvan's straight lifts sonna intha author surundu poiduvaaru!!!! we can strongly keep his "MD's insider tekniks" only for yuvan, vidhyasagar, HJ and srikanth deva likes. simply, anyone but not IR and ARR
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Veteran Hubber thamizhvaanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
    keyven said...

Still every music director has key persons called arrangers who do 80% of the job for a song. ARR has Ranjit Barot, Srinivas, Joshua Sridhar, (I was once), and many more ..
    i think this idiot forgot to mention that the 80% job he refers to is of conducting, recording and arranging ect.
    Exactly, these guys are intentionally twisting the facts at the same time being diplomatically true. He was telling that MD's lift tunes from alla kai's and as if its a seperate side note, he would mention that ARR had a lot of guys doing 80% of the work for him. Has any of these so called arrangers claimed ownership of any of ARR's work, more possible because he is such a huge figure and would generate much more interest than saying say somebody like Shankar Ganesh flicked this tune from me.

And his mandavalams gets exposed when he mentions YSR is creative.. ... Dude, you have mentioned the name in the wrong sentence!!!

cleary a case of IR family jingu chakku.. can be dismissed without any afterthought
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Edhu epapdiyo, "SAR steals from his own tunes". This line split me in laughter. Indha oru lineukkaga we can forgive his other ularals

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oru maasama yaarum copy adikkaliyaa?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh kingvj - i liked ur comment..........

Oru maasama yaarum copy adikkaliyaa? .....

No man it happens always......not only here but everywhere........

Varanam aariyam - Adiye kolluthey

copied or inspired from AC/DC Love Bomb ,,,,

but VA songs r good and fresh....but not the best in decade (Kakkha Kakkha scores more).....

Aananda thandavam..........Kalil aadum poovee----inspired from hindi song........
    Also in laadam movie one song is inspired from BEP........will post soon
    Music The Life giver........
    I Like Music That Stirs The Soul.........

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ somusic..!

BTW, somehow, I am reminded of the song "malligai malligai pandhaley" from "Arasu darbar" when this "Anjalai" song from "Vaaranam Aayiram" is played on.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kingvj
    @ somusic..!

BTW, somehow, I am reminded of the song "malligai malligai pandhaley" from "Arasu darbar" when this "Anjalai" song from "Vaaranam Aayiram" is played on.
    Also, "Thanni thotti thedi vandha" from "Sindu Bhairavi" comes to my mind
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.blogspot.com

Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast