Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Bang!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Big Bang!

While the world waits with fingers crossed to watch the result of an expensive attempt to recreate Big Bang, for an ignoramus like me this is the right place for getting educated with enlightening information on the subject. Please let me understand the theory from ABC. The cosmos science is definitely interesting. Let there not be chaos in the process of our getting educated! Yes, let us discuss without religious fireworks disrupting true search for knowledge. And let the explanations be very very simple for the benefit of very very lay people like me! Now, let there be light!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    [tscii]herez a simple link which talks on singularity before bigbang!

______

Singularity

Well, it's hard to say, and even harder to understand. Singularities are beyond our current understanding of physics, and are said to be infinitely small, infinitely hot and infinitely dense points in space-time (everything around us). That's what is believed to be in the centre of a Black Hole.

So, our universe, in the beginning of the beginning, was a singularity. Where was the singularity? Well, the singularity was all that was there. Even space and time weren't in existence before the Big Bang occurred.

Where this singularity came from, know one knows.

So, everything exploded out of this “singularity”?

Well, it didn't really explode, as the name suggest. It just expanded. Try to image a tiny speck of sand on your fingertip. That is the singularity. Image it expanding, until it is a huge boulder, millions of times the size of the original speck of sand. That is, in principal, what happened around 13 and half billion years ago.

_________

After the expansion, the universe started to cool. And in-fact it is still cooling to this day.

Its said from this singularity big bang resulted, due to which duality arose and like the tree kept expanding iwth its nodes

http://www.socyberty.com/Philosophy/...plified.212433

__

Its inconceivable! and that is GOD. (non scientific term)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanx, Meera-ssg! But can't say I am wiser now!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awe is the word for my understanding of the word, 'science'! And only very simple, down-to-earth, step-by-step explanations will find way into my comprehension. Like, for instance, how my class teacher in my tender years who explained the phenomenon of eclipse by making 3 of our classmates stand in front of us representing sun, moon and earth and make them change position clearly demonstrating a miraculous celestial event!

Post Thanks / Like
    Neither are we pavazhamani!

Its too difficult to grasp. Practice may be needed. But then, therez none who has understood it in totality!

Upanishad says

"one who comprehends it (god or science or origin or state before bigbang) as known and not known comprehends it right"

Post Thanks / Like
    Like 'kaNdavar viNdilar, viNdavar kaNdilar'?

Post Thanks / Like
    PRecisely

Those even think they have understood, probably have just seen a particle of the entire totality

not sure!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber sarna_blr's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Meera-ssg
    After the expansion, the universe started to cool. And in-fact it is still cooling to this day.

Its said from this singularity big bang resulted, due to which duality arose and like the tree kept expanding iwth its nodes

http://www.socyberty.com/Philosophy/...plified.212433

__

Its inconceivable! and that is GOD. (non scientific term)
    and

1...so universe stopped expanding

2...started cooling and still cooling

and then wt is global warming

and am expecting a reply as PP mam quoted
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam
    And let the explanations be very very simple for the benefit of very very lay people like me! Now, let there be light!
    Seven social sins:
    1.Politics without principles
    2.Wealth without work
    3.Pleasure without conscience
    4.Knowledge without character
    5.Commerce without morality
    6.Science without humanity
    7.Worship without sacrifice

Post Thanks / Like
    I am really excited to know whats happening with that LHC experiment! I wish therez ongoing commentry on the same

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure there are Ph.D hubbers who can educate LKG hubbers like us!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast