Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    Slumdog Millionaire coming to local theaters in April.. yooooo hoooooo

hehe
    IppO thAnA???
    this is Sri Lanka man, for us this is kind of soon.. hehe

hehe

Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh ok. Even in Malaysia, it released much later after the release in India. Normally, it will be a simultaneous release.
    Anyway, enjoy

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber lancelot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalafanz
    Oh ok. Even in Malaysia, it released much later after the release in India. Normally, it will be a simultaneous release.
    Anyway, enjoy
    and i think ill be able to get hold of the original poster 2... not sure yet.. but that would be AWESOME!!
    hehe

Senior Member Regular Hubber sha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Billboard Album Chart position- 4

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/chart...+Billboard+200

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched this in Jimmy Falon show.. PussyCat dolls remixed the Jai Ho song.. and it was nice to see some sexy flat ab girls.

Also available on itunes.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched this in Jimmy Falon show.. PussyCat dolls remixed the Jai Ho song.. and it was nice to see some sexy flat ab girls.

Also available on itunes.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Scale's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    MIL,

//"The Oscar statues are very heavy...Since they're like dumb-bells, lifting those and posing for photos itself is like working-out!! I won't be surprised if I get 6 pack abs, over the course of time" says Rahman jokingly! - tidbit from Kumudham Interview//

Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jovial-Ana person-u nenaikurEn.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Source - http://idolator.com/5169688/the-reve...ore-honky-tonk

Snippets from the post...

• While I was on hiatus last week, the biggest mover on the Hot 100 was "Jai Ho," A.R. Rahman's energizing theme from Slumdog Millionaire. The song exploded from No. 100 up to No. 15 in the week just after the song and the movie won their respective Oscars. (This week, it's back down to No. 36.) Digital sales of the song were the primary catalyst for last week's big move, catapulting from about 22,000 in the week leading up to Oscar Sunday, to 130,000 the week after, a nearly sixfold increase. But Top 40 radio jumped on the song also; it ranked 47th among all songs at pop radio last week.

The bad news: most of that airplay is coming from the remix featuring vocals from lead Pussycat Doll (and Idolator punchline) Nicole Scherzinger. Hence, on the Hot 100, the song's full credits read, "Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)," by "A.R. Rahman & The Pussycat Dolls featuring Nicole Scherzinger." (Smells like the solo-career-stoking credit "Wham! featuring George Michael" used for "Careless Whisper" back in the day.)

The good news: digital-song buyers have better taste than radio programmers - Rahman's original recording is handily outselling the PCD remix. In the week just after the Oscars, the ratio was nearly four-to-one in favor of Rahman by himself (103,000 downloads, versus 27,000 for the PCD version). This week, the ratio's down to about two-to-one, but Rahman still outsells La Scherz (36,000 to 18,000).

One last, fun tidbit: Best as I can tell-going just by Hot 100 data over the last 50 years - "Jai Ho" is by far the biggest chart beneficiary of an Oscar Best Song win in history. No song has ever risen dozens of spaces up the chart just one week after the ceremony.

Mostly, that has to do with timing. "Jai Ho" is an emerging hit right now, whereas most years, the ultimate award-winner either wasn't a chart hit at all, or it had already topped the charts weeks or even months before the Oscar ceremony (e.g., 1971's "Theme from Shaft," 1978's "Last Dance," 1986's "Take My Breath Away," 1997's "My Heart Will Go On," 2002's "Lose Yourself," among many others). Among the few songs that needed the Oscar boost to fly up the charts, to varying degrees, were such '70s winners as Barbra Streisand's "The Way We Were" and "Evergreen"; the Carpenters' cover of "For All We Know"; Maureen McGovern's "The Morning After"; and Keith Carradine's "I'm Easy." And before "Jai Ho," the Oscar winner with the most visible improvement in the week right after the ceremony was Bruce Springsteen's 1993 winner "Streets of Philadelphia," which crept up a couple of spaces to enter the Top 10 in April 1994, right after the Boss collected his statue.
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc