Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Nadigavel M. R. Radha

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV
    appadinaa?

and ungalukku koodudhala veruppEththa, besides SunTV and Makkal TK, we also get SunMusic, Chutti TV and another 24 hr movie channel.
    We also get to see progs from Kalaignar TV, Mega TV, Jaya TV thru Astro Vanavil. :P

SCV - stathub cable vision
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Makkal TV coming in malaysia?

all 24 hours.
    consider shifting to JB :P

but I hardly know anyone who watches the station.
    didnt know MM was shown in this channel
    JB-wah? All da best.

Nov, I watch it as and when I can. Not the game shows, but shows on Tamizh and the Tamizh nadu culture. Once, they interviewed film stuntmen and family, including one disable due to a stunt went awry.

MM is a bold take on the court case proceeding the shooting incident. The guy playing MRR seemed to be too old, and the voice seemed to be too much like Radha Ravi imitating MRR.
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rangan_08's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by groucho070
    Did anyone see Marakka Mudiyuma in Makkal TV. Nobody seems to have seen it. Very quite, considering the whole series is on MGR/MRR shooting incident and the court case. I was expecting controversy.
    pls see Makkal Thilagam thread....
    Perhaps life is just that. A Dream and a Fear. -- Joseph Conrad

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rangan_08
    Did anyone see Marakka Mudiyuma in Makkal TV. Nobody seems to have seen it. Very quite, considering the whole series is on MGR/MRR shooting incident and the court case. I was expecting controversy.
    Just saw the thread. So, it was Radha Ravi who did the voice. I wonder if he has given some information to the serial makers. Too bad, I missed many of the earlier episodes. Who's the guy who played MRR? He is okay, except he overdoes the stretching of the mouth part, though.
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rangan_08's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, don't know the name of the persons who plays MRR. The guys who plays MGR does have some close resemblances.
    Perhaps life is just that. A Dream and a Fear. -- Joseph Conrad

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rangan_08
    Just saw the thread. So, it was Radha Ravi who did the voice. I wonder if he has given some information to the serial makers. Too bad, I missed many of the earlier episodes. Who's the guy who played MRR? He is okay, except he overdoes the stretching of the mouth part, though.
    "1967 சனவரி 12 மறக்கமுடியுமா?" தினமும் ரொம்ப குறைவான நேரமே காண்பிக்கிறார்கள் (கிட்டத்தட்ட இருபது நிமிடங்களுக்குள்ளாகவே). அதிலும் 'காவல்காரன்' படத்துக்கு வசனம் டப்பிங் பேசும் காட்சிகள் கொஞ்சம் அதிகமோ என்று தோன்றுகிறது. சம்பவம் நடந்த கால கட்டத்தை கருத்தில் கொண்டு கவனமாகக் கையாண்டிருக்கிறார்கள்.

உதாரணமாக, சுடப்படுவதற்கு முந்திய எம்.ஜி.ஆர். குரலும், சுடப்பட்ட பின் எம்.ஜி.ஆர். குரலும் ரொம்ப கவனமாக சேர்க்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. அது மட்டுமல்லாது எம்.ஜி.ஆர். வீடு, அப்போது அவரும் ராதாவும் பயன்படுத்திய கார்கள், மருத்துவமனை, நீதிமன்றம் மற்றும் சிறைச்சாலைக் கட்டிடங்கள், டப்பிங்குக்கான புரொஜக்டர்கள் அனைத்தும் அப்ப்டியே நம்மை நற்பது ஆண்டுகளுக்கு முன் கொண்டு போகின்றன. தத்ரூபமாகக் கொண்டுவர ரொம்பவே மெனக்கெட்டிருக்கிறார்கள். முயற்சி வீண் போகவில்லை. ராதாவாக நடிப்பவர் பேச வாய் திறந்தாலே, நக்கலும் நையாண்டியுமான வசனங்கள் சரளமாக வருகின்றன.

நல்ல அருமையான தொடர். பலநாட்களாக பார்த்து வருவதால், அந்த நேரம் வந்தாலே, எல்லாவற்றையும் போட்டுவிட்டு ஓடிப்போய்ப் பார்க்கத்தோன்றுகிறது. இயக்குனர் ப.நீலகண்டனாக வருபவர் அச்சு அசலாக அவர் போலவே இருக்கிறார். (ஒருவேளை அவரது மகனோ). எம்.ஜி.சக்ரபாணியாக வருபவர்தான் கொஞ்சம் பொருந்தவில்லை.

தொலைக்காட்சியில் கண்ட கருமாந்திர நிகழ்ச்சிகளைப் பார்ப்பதைவிட இதுபோன்ற சுவாரஸ்யமான நிகழ்வுகளைப் பார்க்கலாம்.

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just finished watching Raththa Kanneer again.

eththanai thadavai paarththaalum salippu thattaadha oru kaaviyam. indru varai poruththamaana vishyangalai kooru oru kathai. munnOkku paarvaikku oru udhaaranam.

I was at some of the words used repeatedly in the movie... a word which is not even used today!

Also a few unthinkable situations like Chandra's conscience asking her to develop an affair with Balu
    And of course the eventual tie-up between them proposed by none other than Mohan.

MR was simply amazing. kadaisi varai avarOda wit/nakkal kuraiyavillai...

errand boy: ippadi pEsuradhu naala thaan ippadi irukka (leprosy)
    MRR: nee mattum enna maadilaiyaa irukka?

Mohan: edhachum kari sOru irundhaa pOdu
    Balu: naan kari saappiradhilla...
    He explains to Mohan that he does not believe in killing animals.
    Mohan: appO thoongum pOdhu moottapoochi...
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    eththanai thadavai paarththaalum salippu thattaadha oru kaaviyam.
    Absolutely

I watched it countless time and MRR never failed to amaze me what a talent
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Senior Member Senior Hubber rajeshkrv's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday SUNTV telecasted PEriya Idathu Penn

MRR was absolutely brilliant. One particular scene where in he'll read a letter which will say about his daughter's love. His modulation in reading it and expressions for line by line was mind blowing ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saradhaa_sn
    தொலைக்காட்சியில் கண்ட கருமாந்திர நிகழ்ச்சிகளைப் பார்ப்பதைவிட இதுபோன்ற சுவாரஸ்யமான நிகழ்வுகளைப் பார்க்கலாம்.
    True, mdm. I hate all those series and serials, but I find myself waiting for 11pm (the time shown here) to catch it. An interesting insight into MRR's psyche.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast