Thread: Jeremy Sumpter

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeremy Sumpter

Because the old site that everyone went to won't let us go to it anymore, I created this one. I hope all of those that came to the other one will come to this as well. Enjoy!
    Kelly Vance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kelly,
    What books has he writen?
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Sorry, this guy was in a movie. I had no clue that this was in the English Literature section (oops! ).
    I hope this doesn't dissapoint you or anyone else. You see, as it says above, the reason I made this thing is so that several of us on another site about him were talking and then it wouldn't let us talk to each other anymore, and I had no other way to contact them or them me.
    Kelly

Post Thanks / Like
    So Surya, what kind of books DO you like to read? Me, I personally like the books by Lee Strobel, ever heard of him?
    Kelly

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kelly,
    I've heard of him but never read his stuff. I like mystery novels, action/adventure, Fantasy, Bio's/Autobios, depending on the person, and religious etc. My fav authors are James Patterson, Dennis LeHane, and Robert Crais, along with many more. You?
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    I love reading Christian books (like the student editions of Lee Strobel's), and the Brio Club books. I to like mysteries and sometimes scary books (NOT often ). What do you mean when you say "religious". Also, where are you from; do you go to school (if so where).
    Kelly
    P.S. If I don't answer back right away, then it's probably
    cause I can't get here. We don't have internet @ home, so I have to use it at school on my dad's computer (my dad's a teacher here, cool ain't it? ).
    oh, before I go, when do usually get on? just curious .
    Bye for now!

Post Thanks / Like

YAY Kelly

YAY Kelly you got the site back. Hopefully some more of the people that were on there will find this!
    Well talk to ya later
    Tiff