Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The 10 Most Influential People In Tamil Cinema

Senior Member Veteran Hubber sarna_blr's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirumaran
    Dont worry i wont come with more points. but i will come with a post saying

"Let us Agree to disagree"
    According the Latest rule of the Hub (not implemented).... TM anna will be banned soon
    Seven social sins:
    1.Politics without principles
    2.Wealth without work
    3.Pleasure without conscience
    4.Knowledge without character
    5.Commerce without morality
    6.Science without humanity
    7.Worship without sacrifice

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    thirumaran.

some good points but also some vague points, like surya, jeeva getting influenced by kamal. there has been plenty of good acting before kamal too.

I have given an example earlier on how Karunanidhi has single-handledly changed the course of tamil cinema (in putting tamil titles). andha maadhiri indisputable'a edhaavadhu?

and pls.. forget about negative influences.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good things never change completely overnight. Rather the change even it is slow is more appreciable. How Kamal is the most influential person in Tamil Cinema.
    thiru, somethings never change... what u did is even lower than spoonfeeding. ennaathithu chinnapullathanamaalla irukku. kamal impact ennannu kekkaraanga, neengalum bathil sollikittu. leave it. the Mass knows who has more impact. and the Class knows what impact it it. no point in arguing with sirupaanmai koottam

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV
    1. M. Karunanidhi - with a stroke of genius he changed the stupid titling of movies from nonsense, english and hindi titles to sensible tamil titles for tamil movies.
    wasnt that a political move? howcome its under tamil cinema belt? also, this is needless, cinemakarangalukku makkalin varippanam alli kodukkkurathu sariyaa??? thevayaa intha rules ellaam?

Moderator Diamond Hubber Thirumaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    NOV,
    As i promised before..

"Let us agree to Disagree"

BTW regarding MK, the change in Tamil titles is because of MK the politician, not because of MK the dialogue writer or cine person. So completely rejected Try for some other examples

Post Thanks / Like
    sakala, if you have nothing useful to contribute, pls stay away. this discussion is going on fine. thank you.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
    1. M. Karunanidhi - with a stroke of genius he changed the stupid titling of movies from nonsense, english and hindi titles to sensible tamil titles for tamil movies.
    wasnt that a political move? howcome its under tamil cinema belt? also, this is needless, cinemakarangalukku makkalin varippanam alli kodukkkurathu sariyaa??? thevayaa intha rules ellaam?
    If considering Change in Tamil title is a big change as u and me said it is political not because of Cine work influence

Post Thanks / Like
    actually this one doesnt even arise. cos I am not disagreeing and am quite open minded about it.

BTW regarding MK, the change in Tamil titles is because of MK the politician, not because of MK the dialogue writer or cine person.
    Could be. But the end result affected Tamil cinema in a positive way did it not? you see, this cannot be refuted, thats what I meant.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber sarna_blr's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    actually this one doesnt even arise. cos I am not disagreeing and am quite open minded about it.

BTW regarding MK, the change in Tamil titles is because of MK the politician, not because of MK the dialogue writer or cine person.
    Could be. But the end result affected Tamil cinema in a positive way did it not? you see, this cannot be refuted, thats what I meant.
    Sivaji, Dhasavathaaram.... again Robo
    Seven social sins:
    1.Politics without principles
    2.Wealth without work
    3.Pleasure without conscience
    4.Knowledge without character
    5.Commerce without morality
    6.Science without humanity
    7.Worship without sacrifice

Post Thanks / Like
    One way it is, but not the way we see here. Regarding considering tamil titles only is a debatable topice which is not in the scope of this thread. For me the name "Boys" suits extremely good and better than considering other titles. Of course there are cases like unakkum enakkum sounds good than something something the earlier title. Under this Tamil thing there are other debatable points would arise which this thread will not fit.

Just considering the change, yes it is a big change one way but not in the way this thread title or this Tamil film section sees.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast