Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vijay TV - Jodi No. 1 - Part 5

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Madhu Sree's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Vijay TV - Jodi No. 1 - Part 5

Jodi No.1 - Part 5

After Vijai jodi no.1, Vijay TV has launched Jodi No.1 Season 3, This is their 5th part...

1. Jodi no.1 - Season 1
    2. Jodi no.1 - Challenge
    3. Jodi no. 1 - Season 2
    4. Vijay Jodi no. 1
    5. Now Jodi no. 1 - Season 3

From the advertisements, I think, the champions of the previous seasons are gonna perform in Jodi no.1 - Season 3, I was able to see, Tinku preethi, pooja...

The jodies are not yet announced. Please visit for updates.....
    எந்தன் காதல் சொல்ல என் இதயம் கையில் வைத்தேன்...!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    Wht happ selva, ipdi aluthukireengale...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Madhu Sree
    tired aakuraangalae athaan. don't know - I am losing interest in these programs. Once they were great relief from the serials. But too much of anything can spoil the fun and feel.
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Quote Originally Posted by Madhu Sree
    tired aakuraangalae athaan. don't know - I am losing interest in these programs. Once they were great relief from the serials. But too much of anything can spoil the fun and feel.
    and the ad they show for season 5 - Hindi RACE movie style and effect'la - gundu gundA namma TV actors'a pArkkumpOthu Really pathetic
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Post Thanks / Like
    IMHO, I feel, Jodi no.1 is far more better than any other dance programs... Looking forward to the announcement about the jodies... let us see.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya, i too saw the Adv. romba koduma!!!!
    The jodis are
    1. Venkat-Nisha

2.Tinku-Santhoshi(one who acts in arasi serial as arasi's daughter)

3.Preethi- Sarath(he is a telugu artist)

4.Mahendran(one who won 10lacs in mastana mastana)-Hema(KKK)

5.Suhasini(one who danced recently-best dancer award)-Rajesh(Raack academy)

6.Nethran-Aruna Devi(they performed in mastana mastana 2)

7.Pooja and Sanjay(both are winners of miss and mr chennai contest by vijay tv)

few others are yet to get their pairs and one amoung them is Pooja(periya pooja in jn1 season1) and other is rajkumar(mannada mayilada season1).......2.

(Got information from some other linK)
    STOP GENOCIDE AGAINST EELAM TAMILS....

Post Thanks / Like
    Thx for the update priya... waiting for more updates...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by priya_2008
    Ya, i too saw the Adv. romba koduma!!!!
    The jodis are
    1. Venkat-Nisha

2.Tinku-Santhoshi(one who acts in arasi serial as arasi's daughter)

3.Preethi- Sarath(he is a telugu artist)

4.Mahendran(one who won 10lacs in mastana mastana)-Hema(KKK)

5.Suhasini(one who danced recently-best dancer award)-Rajesh(Raack academy)

6.Nethran-Aruna Devi(they performed in mastana mastana 2)

7.Pooja and Sanjay(both are winners of miss and mr chennai contest by vijay tv)

few others are yet to get their pairs and one amoung them is Pooja(periya pooja in jn1 season1) and other is rajkumar(mannada mayilada season1).......2.

(Got information from some other linK)
    Hey, KKK raagavi is also there... any other updates pls?

Post Thanks / Like
    Jodi.No.1 - Season 3, Introduction episode.....

Yeah, atlast they had introuduced the jodies in Jodi.No.1 - Season 3

It was a formal introduction episode, they called up all the known faces to the stage, on by one and then the new comers...
    first they called up tinku(jodi. no. 1 season 2 title winner)... he came up on the stage and introduced his pair, santoshi, she performed in Jodi. No. 1 challenge. I thought he wud introduce preethi as his pair... but to our suprise he introduced santhoshi, and DD(Divya Dharshini) the host told that it was a plan to shuffle the pair...

Then, came preethi, jodi. no. 1 season 2 title winner and introduced a new guy sarath, he is a telugu artist, and it seems he too learnt classical dance. Preethi is also a classical dancer, so it is expected that this pair gonna perform good in season 3. Let us see that .

Suhasini was called up then, she came and introduced her pair 'Vegan suresh' different name. He told that he is a free style dancer, he is open to any kind of dance.

After that, DD called up 'Ragavi' oops her is name is hema... after KKK(Kanaa kaanum kaalangal) I am able to recognise her only with the name 'Ragavi', this name suits her the best... , she introduced her pair 'Mahendran' (ingeyum ivar vandhutaara'), he is none other than the childhood artist mahendran who won the title of 'Mastana Mastana' part 1. DD asked him that he won the title of some other show so what is he gonna say abt that, he casually said, I got a gud pair in that show, like wise here also I got a gud pair to looking forward to perform better. (Hmmm , to be frank, am really not impressed with Mastana Mastana dance show, the way the show was conducted everything, then, now am losing my interest towards another dance show MM telecasted in kalaigner TV, Vijai TV jodi no. 1 season 3 epdi irukkunu paarpom)

Next person called up on stage was, Pooja, yes the same pooja who performed with Rishi in Jodi. no. 1 season 1, as usually she came up to the stage with the chewing gum, (yak , I just hate this stuff, are they considering this as a trend or style, I think there should be some ethics to be maintained on the stage ), she said that she wont introduce her pair as it is a surprise... I think still they havent chosen a pair for pooja. Let us see about this next week.

Next they called up on Nethran and arunadevi, they won the title of 'Mastana Mastana - part 2'. they are good dancers, Yes, I saw their performance in Mastana Mastana. Let us see how they gonna perform in Jodi no. 1 - season 3.

Then, Ven(nai)kat and nisha was called up. Guys, I really wanna know one this, Y this venkat is acting like a goose on stage, He came with his spike hair, told that he is so stylish on the promo ad of Jodi no. 1 season 3 n all... wooooooooosh... I just hate this guy, only thing that stops me is nisha, she is damn cute and she is having that stage ethics, and this guy is juz a pudden-head .......

Last but not least, they called up, Sanjay and pooja (Winners of Ms 'N' Mr chennai contest), I should say one thing, this pair is tooo cute... that toooo sanjay , Sanjay told he learnt Jazz and pooja told that she learnt western dance, I think this pair gonna rock in Vijay Jodi. no. 1 season 3. Let us see that...

Atlast, after this introduction, DD called up all the jodies one by one and asked them to perform for 'Adapt Tunes', somewhat like, 'DJ round' and then they have to pick their no.s up. Adapt tune stuff was gud, especially for tinku they were keep on changing the songs which made us to laugh... good one.

Here are the jodi nos for the jodies,

Suhasini, Vegan Rajesh - JN01

Preethi- Sarath(he is a telugu artist) - JN02

Mahendran, Hema - JN03

Pooja, Sanjay - JN04

Nethran, Aruna Devi - JN05

Venkat, Nisha - JN06

Tinku, Santhoshi - JN07

Pooja, - JN08

On the whole, this introduction episode went on well. Let us wait till next week for more happenings.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast