Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: MS Dhoni - The most successful captain of India

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sourav's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy B'day MSD... menmelum pala vettrigalai kuvikka vaazhthukkal...
    "Sehwag is the most destructive modern cricketer, There is no doubt abt it. He is just so destructive. He is totally fearless"-Viv Richards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nov

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    சென்னையின் சூப்பர் கிங் தோனிக்கு இனிய பிறந்தநாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள்!!!
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Kalyasi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy B'day MSD!!!
    em Chennai! yaam vaazhum pon Chennai!
    viral ayinthum theendamal vegamattom!
    thazhthalum sangathigal vizhthalum!
    thaai mannil sagamal sagamattom!! -- Saagum Varai CSK

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many Many Happy Returns of the Day...Mahendra Singh Dhoni...
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy B'day MSD!
    aaniyae pudunga venaam!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    A funny reaction from my friend:

Me: Dhoni married a girl called Sakshi Rawat
    Friend: ennadhu, TV-la suyamvaram nadathichE andha poNNA? oru balle balle singer kooda kiss adichAnE?
    Me: Dei adhu Rakhi SawantdA puNNakku

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^^^^^^^

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sourav's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dhoni honoured with Madras Cricket Club membership

Saturday, July 10, 2010
    © Cricket Nirvana

Madras Cricket Club conferred Indian captain MS Dhoni with an honorary membership for his contribution to the Indian cricket and accepting the honour, Dhoni said he was proud of being associated with the 146-year-old club, rich in heritage.

"I am extremely happy and privileged to be a member of this historic age-old club, which has an history of supporting games and sport. I cherish happy memories of this venue (Chepauk Stadium) where I made my Test debut in 2005.

"I am privileged to be amongst many stalwarts who have shone in Indian sports, including cricket," said Dhoni.

The charismatic wicketkeeper batsman joined a glittering list of sportspersons like Sunil Gavaskar, Kapil Dev, Sachin Tendulkar, Leander Paes, Mahesh Bhupati, Vishwanathan Anand and Chennai born former England skipper Nasser Hussain, who have the honour bestowed upon them.

Dhoni, who, on Saturday, would leave for Sri Lanka to join his team for the three-Test series and the subsequent tri-series also involving New Zealand, was also felicitated by his IPL franchise Chennai Super Kings for leading them to the title victory in IPL-3.

While Dhoni credited Chennai’s IPL success to the contribution of local players and the support from the fans in Tamil Nadu, co owner of the franchise, N Srinivasan said Dhoni’s leadership was the reason behind CSK’s success.

"Support that the Super Kings received from its fans was noteworthy besides the stupendous individual performances for the team cause by Tamil Nadu players in the team," Dhoni said.

“The achievements of CSK was due to the excellent leadership and management skills of Dhoni," Srinivasan said.

L Balaji, Hemang Badani and R Ashwin were among CSK players who attended the function.
    http://content.cricketnirvana.com/ne...00710-152.html
    csk/dhoni fans yaarum intha news paakalaiya....
    "Sehwag is the most destructive modern cricketer, There is no doubt abt it. He is just so destructive. He is totally fearless"-Viv Richards

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourav
    Dhoni honoured with Madras Cricket Club membership

Saturday, July 10, 2010
    © Cricket Nirvana

Madras Cricket Club conferred Indian captain MS Dhoni with an honorary membership for his contribution to the Indian cricket and accepting the honour, Dhoni said he was proud of being associated with the 146-year-old club, rich in heritage.

"I am extremely happy and privileged to be a member of this historic age-old club, which has an history of supporting games and sport. I cherish happy memories of this venue (Chepauk Stadium) where I made my Test debut in 2005.

"I am privileged to be amongst many stalwarts who have shone in Indian sports, including cricket," said Dhoni.

The charismatic wicketkeeper batsman joined a glittering list of sportspersons like Sunil Gavaskar, Kapil Dev, Sachin Tendulkar, Leander Paes, Mahesh Bhupati, Vishwanathan Anand and Chennai born former England skipper Nasser Hussain, who have the honour bestowed upon them.

Dhoni, who, on Saturday, would leave for Sri Lanka to join his team for the three-Test series and the subsequent tri-series also involving New Zealand, was also felicitated by his IPL franchise Chennai Super Kings for leading them to the title victory in IPL-3.

While Dhoni credited Chennai’s IPL success to the contribution of local players and the support from the fans in Tamil Nadu, co owner of the franchise, N Srinivasan said Dhoni’s leadership was the reason behind CSK’s success.

"Support that the Super Kings received from its fans was noteworthy besides the stupendous individual performances for the team cause by Tamil Nadu players in the team," Dhoni said.

“The achievements of CSK was due to the excellent leadership and management skills of Dhoni," Srinivasan said.

L Balaji, Hemang Badani and R Ashwin were among CSK players who attended the function.
    http://content.cricketnirvana.com/ne...00710-152.html
    csk/dhoni fans yaarum intha news paakalaiya....
    naanga fucntionkae poitu vanthutom

Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast