who is/are the judge(s)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    Deepan chakravarthy
    Same here

Just like a marakkattai - no comments, no expressions and the comments he rarely gives are pretty rude. Professionalism is nil.

Arshu,

Preliminary rounds are on in the respective areas (CBE, Thiruchi and Chennai), They have chosen 16 from CBE and Thiruchi each and the Chennai preliminary round is going on at present. They might go for 16-20 in Chennai and all selected contestants will then go for the next rounds of contest which is happening in Chennai.

In the preliminary round they had different judges for different areas S P Shailaja, Srilekha Parathasarathy, Mathangi, Magathi, etc. The only male judge is Deepan Chakravarthy - and he sucks badly
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan
    Deepan chakravarthy
    Same here

Just like a marakkattai - no comments, no expressions and the comments he rarely gives are pretty rude. Professionalism is nil.
    ஜட்ஜ் என்றால் இவரைப்போலவும் இருக்கக்கூடாது. அதே சமயம் ஒரேயடியாக போட்டியாளர்களுடன் சேர்ந்துகொண்டு, சிரித்து, கைதட்டி, கூத்தடிக்கவும் கூடாது. அப்படியும் சில போட்டி நிகழ்ச்சிகளில் நடக்கிறது. (எங்கே, யாரைச்சொல்கிறேன் என்பது பலருக்குத் தெரியும். இப்போதாவது அவர்கள் திருந்தினார்களா இல்லையா என்பது தெரியவில்லை).

காம்பியர் 'சின்மயி' ரொம்ப அலட்டிக்கொள்கிறார், விஜய்-ஜோடி#1 திவ்யதர்ஷிணியைப் போல. இப்படி ரொம்ப அலட்டிக்கொள்ளும் காம்பியர்கள் நிச்சயம் எரிச்சல் மூட்டுகிறார்கள். அளவோடு பேசி நன்றாகச் செய்யலாமே.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saradhaa_sn
    Deepan chakravarthy
    Same here

ஜட்ஜ் என்றால் இவரைப்போலவும் இருக்கக்கூடாது. அதே சமயம் ஒரேயடியாக போட்டியாளர்களுடன் சேர்ந்துகொண்டு, சிரித்து, கைதட்டி, கூத்தடிக்கவும் கூடாது. அப்படியும் சில போட்டி நிகழ்ச்சிகளில் நடக்கிறது. (எங்கே, யாரைச்சொல்கிறேன் என்பது பலருக்குத் தெரியும். இப்போதாவது அவர்கள் திருந்தினார்களா இல்லையா என்பது தெரியவில்லை).

காம்பியர் 'சின்மயி' ரொம்ப அலட்டிக்கொள்கிறார், விஜய்-ஜோடி#1 திவ்யதர்ஷிணியைப் போல. இப்படி ரொம்ப அலட்டிக்கொள்ளும் காம்பியர்கள் நிச்சயம் எரிச்சல் மூட்டுகிறார்கள். அளவோடு பேசி நன்றாகச் செய்யலாமே.
    Comparing Chinmayi with DD

Chinmayi is really doing a decent job. She knows what she talks and carries herself well. No unnecessary alattals, shoutings and screamings. Very much simple, down to earth and intelligent. And it's not an easy job that she's doing.
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw sunidhi chauhan's interview in a news channel. She was asked to give her opinion on the reality singing competitions in the tv channels.
    Sunidhi : NO opinion... There is no reality at all
    <dig> On the whole, her answers were quite good and it is a good interview </dig>
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    I saw sunidhi chauhan's interview in a news channel. She was asked to give her opinion on the reality singing competitions in the tv channels.
    <dig> On the whole, her answers were quite good and it is a good interview </dig>
    But Shreya Goshal won't tell like that since she was winner of a reality show (singer) in a hindi tv. That was main reason for Shreya's film entry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeevi
    But Shreya Goshal won't tell like that since she was winner of a reality show (singer) in a hindi tv. That was main reason for Shreya's film entry.
    Oh ! I didnt know that. I know Naresh Iyer got the break through Airtel Super Singer, but he didnt make it to the final 3 in the competiton. ARR who was the judge to choose the final 3 (out of 5 ), had told Naresh - 'I've got a good news and a bad news for you- which one do you want me to tell first?' And Naresh has responded 'tell me the bad news first'. ARR said 'bad news is that you are not going to be in the final 3 and the good news is you will be singing for me soon'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh ! I didnt know that. I know Naresh Iyer got the break through Airtel Super Singer, but he didnt make it to the final 3 in the competiton. ARR who was the judge to choose the final 3 (out of 5 ), had told Naresh - 'I've got a good news and a bad news for you- which one do you want me to tell first?' And Naresh has responded 'tell me the bad news first'. ARR said 'bad news is that you are not going to be in the final 3 and the good news is you will be singing for me soon'.
    i still remember that...naresh was soooo awesome he was like so overwhelmed

ARR

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup !!
    <dig> For most of the questions, Sunidhi's answers were
    Small e.g.,
    Q : Strangest rumour you heard about you ?
    S : That I am going around with Anu malik (EVeryone laugh).
    Q : HOw did you take it ?
    S : I laughed... come on yaar. he is of my father's age. Please link me with some good looking guy

Q : About himesh reshmaiyya - genius or ....
    S : in between
    </dig>
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    Sunidhi a brave girl

Page 2 of 142 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast