Koffee with Anu season 2

watch all koffee with anu season 2 here

http://www.usertube.com/browse-anu-videos-1-date.html

if u like this sie share with kofee with anu viewers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    காபி வித் அனு'வில் பாலசந்தர்

நீர்க்குமிழியில் தொடங்கி சர்வர் சுந்தரம், எதிர்நீச்சல், அரங்கேற்றம், மூன்று முடிச்சு, அபூர்வ ராகங்கள், சொல்லத்தான் நினைக்கிறேன், நினைத்தாலே இனிக்கும், அழகன்... இப்படி தரமான படங்களை தமிழ் சினிமாவுக்கு தந்தவர் டைரக்டர் கே.பாலசந்தர்.

தமிழ் திரையுலகை புதிய பரிமாணத்துக்கு கொண்டு சென்ற இவரின் பட்டறையில் அறிமுகமானவர்கள்தான் முன்னணி நடிகர்களான ரஜினி, கமல்.

இன்று மாபெரும் நட்சத்திரங்களாக விளங்கும் இவர்களைப் பற்றிய பல சுவாரசிய தகவல்களையும், தனது திரையுலக அனுபவங்களையும் விஜய் டி.வி.யின் `காபி வித் அனு' நிகழ்ச்சியின் மூலமாக பகிர்ந்து கொள்கிறார்.

இவருடன், அனுபவ நடிகரான சாருஹாசனும் கலந்து கொள்கிறார். அனுஹாசன் தொகுத்து வழங்கும் இந்த நிகழ்ச்சி சனிக்கிழமை இரவு 9.30 மணிக்கு ஒளிபரப்பாகிறது.
    "அன்பே சிவம்.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber directhit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    who watched the episode with Dr. Anbumani last week (or the week before) - I personally loved that episode and made me change my opinion (atleast a little) on this guy. If only we had more episodes/interactive programmes with politicians.
    Till the full stop doesn't come, the sentence is not complete - MSD

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by directhit
    who watched the episode with Dr. Anbumani last week (or the week before) - I personally loved that episode and made me change my opinion (atleast a little) on this guy. If only we had more episodes/interactive programmes with politicians.
    I saw it and it and I liked it too. He sounded very gentlemanly and honest.. at least he believes in being honest. He was bold enough to openly say about the pressure he faced from other MPs with regard to his stand against tobacco and to express his displeasure regarding the political culture in TN etc. His wife recalled his request to her on the day of his swearing in as Minister. "naan ivvaLavu naaLum doctor vElai, pasumai thAyagam vElai'nu irunthavan. ippO Minister aaga pOREn .. intha pathavi en thalaikku yERidAma neethAn pAthukanum". That was beautiful.
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw Anbumani's episode on TV. But me being a cynic/sadist noticed this point :P
    AnbumaNi, being a minister (now) has bribed a peon when meeting his girl for the first time in her college. But he was quick to deny that that it was his friend who actually bribed the peon, I was ROTFLing uncontrollably

This week's episode (watched it online) was terrific. BM with his sishyans. After like ages I saw IR on TV. Kamalhaasan was awesome and to the point and the way vetRimAran and Ram behaved in front of him deserve appreciations and I was glad that bAlu gave his koffee award to bAlA

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    This week's episode (watched it online) was terrific. BM with his sishyans. After like ages I saw IR on TV. Kamalhaasan was awesome and to the point and the way vetRimAran and Ram behaved in front of him deserve appreciations and I was glad that bAlu gave his koffee award to bAlA
    Yeah one of the best episodes I have seen. Nearly everyone on the show - including TV guests - spoke well. The anecdotes, particularly the David Lean one - were lovely.

Really look forward to Ram's next film.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    Saw Anbumani's episode on TV. But me being a cynic/sadist noticed this point :P
    AnbumaNi, being a minister (now) has bribed a peon when meeting his girl for the first time in her college. But he was quick to deny that that it was his friend who actually bribed the peon, I was ROTFLing uncontrollably
    Nitpicking'ku oru aLavu irukkaNum

Yes it was nice. Overall it was a good show. Every body who appeared spoke well and made it quite enjoyable.
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Post Thanks / Like
    And thanks Roshan. Without your sms I would have missed the show.
    Another matter that I did miss it. vaazhga techsathish !
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can somebody give me link for AnbuMani episode?

Thanks in advance
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Senior Member Diamond Hubber directhit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Till the full stop doesn't come, the sentence is not complete - MSD

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast