Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ARR's interview

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

ARR's interview

Hi all TFM fans
    please read the link below

http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/f...0900380100.htm

and I was laughing with the info from ARR!
    "I like listening to Kishore Amonkar, Hasu Patel and others. And the melodies of the 1960s fascinate me. At the same time the youngster in me digs rock and jazz," he laughs. M.S.Viswanathan is an all time favourite of Rahman. "A real master," he commends.

Is he an alien lived in TN till 70's after that disappeared(to hell or anywhere) and returned in 1994 for roja.
    Or
    was he born in 1994 with amnesia, could know only 70's and straight away started his career with roja in 1994?
    Or
    Is he an amnesia patient who completely forgot what was going in 80's and 90's and his keyboard palyer job with IR.

Wov!!He is a strange alien.

Why he didn't go to MSV in 1994 for roja to know more about music from him or why he didn't try to to extract great music from him in his albums rather than copiying from IR,YSR,HOLLYWOOD ARTIST(Whom he don't even know).
    Still I don't understand why he didn't help to his guru when he was working as an assistant to MAESTRO IR (as he don't know till now)
    Why he didn't object his guru MSV for working with IR.
    But instead he followed his guru MSV footstep, worked as a keyboard player with IR to get a life.

Or he could have been worked with Kishore Amonkar, Hasu Patel and others whom he feels as great!!!!

Please do not come up with ARR's hit albums and his achievements of awards and global recognition etc...
    I am aware of thaat. I won't refuse that.
    But I am confused with his statement in that interview.If he is really shame full he shouldn't have worked with IR in his career.

I need a clarification from ARR or his fans please!!

Thanks
    xml

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is nothing wrong with ARR preferring MSV over IR, its his wish and if he learned more things from MSV, so what?

Lemme ask u this......Were u in Amnesia during the 1990s??? Bet u enjoyed ARR's songs back then and now ur prefering some young dudes or suporting IR.....

Something like that u can say.... his preference...

if u dun like it.....

hey, actually no 1 bothers if u do like ARR or not.... so, off u go doing ur duties buddy.... there is allot better things to do than criticizing ARR yea... i hope there is.... lol...
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    MSV is also my all-time favourite music director, and I grew up with Ilayaraja's music. So what?

Why do you insist that everyone MUST like IR?

If you don't know this yet, there are indeed many people who do not like IR brand of music. Too bad for you, I say.

But you have to live with it.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ARR's interview

Quote Originally Posted by xml
    rather than copiying from IR,YSR,HOLLYWOOD ARTIST(Whom he don't even know).

Now, I get it! You are really upset that ARR NEVER got inspired by IR.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all TFM fans
    please read the link below

http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/f...0900380100.htm

and I was laughing with the info from ARR!
    And I'm with ur info...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Veteran Hubber thamizhvaanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NOV
    rather than copiying from IR,YSR,HOLLYWOOD ARTIST(Whom he don't even know).

Now, I get it! You are really upset that ARR NEVER got inspired by IR.
    I am suprised that this thread is not yet locked.. perhaps some food for humour

xml, please continue with your observations
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all
    thanks for the reply.
    I am not against ARR's albums.I agree that ARR was making hits from roja till now.
    But I am confused with statement.If MSV is his all time favourite why he didn't learn music from him by working with him.
    What did he do in 70's to 90's when he was alive.
    Where from he got the knowledge to compose these many albums.

He could have been proved his talent without going to IR. Am I Right

Though MSV was alive he went to some unknown MD like IR(according to him)and worked as a keyboard player.
    His current career is just because of his presence with IR team where maniratnam was found him.
    Or he could have been proved it without working with IR when MSV, Kishore were alive till now.

I agree with his talent, achievement but disagree with his statement.

Post Thanks / Like
    His current career is just because of his presence with IR team where maniratnam was found him.

continue the entertainment.

I doubt you know anything much about IR, leave alone ARR

Senior Member Veteran Hubber thamizhvaanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sincere'a kelvi ketkradhala sincere'a badhil solla try panren.
    If MSV is his all time favourite why he didn't learn music from him by working with him.
    Its not necessary that all MDs should learn music by working with another MD. They work in different orchestra and get experienced with various orchestration techniques.. thats it. MD's are mostly ekalayvan's who grow up and get inspired by listening to other great ppl more often than staying with them and learning.
    What did he do in 70's to 90's when he was alive.
    Obvious. ARR was schooling and during the later half he was in some bands and arranging music for commercials.
    Where from he got the knowledge to compose these many albums.
    Indha ragasiyam therinja ellarum ARR aayida mataangala :P

He could have been proved his talent without going to IR. Am I Right
    Thats the case actually. Only after he became popular, people started quipping that he once used to work under IR.

Though MSV was alive he went to some unknown MD like IR(according to him)and worked as a keyboard player.
    Absolutely wrong! MR came to know about ARR through his relative and he was eager to meet him after watching Leo Coffee ad. By that time, ARR was kinda buzz name within the industry as the whiz kid with some neat gizmos.
    To clear your hallucinations, ARR worked under IR for a very short duration. I guess even during that period he played rarely since IR had his own keyboard player. And he worked under him out of poverty and I read somewhere that IR just hired him becoz his dad was a reputed musician.
    Nothing like guru shishyan image that you are having, ARR rarely interacted with IR I beleive.
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast