Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Film Heroes - Analysis

Post Thanks / Like
    i am a freelance movie writer
    i mean i write about cinema in general
    and also i have a vast database of tamil cinema
    which i have collected over the years with detailed study observation analysis and chatting with cine people and getting insider information of cinema world.

so whatever i write is not out of personal like and dislike but based on the above points.

also as a avid cinemalover i dont like any actress in particular after sridevi, but i make decisisons out of above mentioned points.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cinemalover
    i am a freelance movie writer
    i mean i write about cinema in general
    and also i have a vast database of tamil cinema
    which i have collected over the years with detailed study observation analysis and chatting with cine people and getting insider information of cinema world.
    write about the real position of vijay,ajith

lots of hype around media regarding their rivalry for best position
    OM NAMASIVAYA

Post Thanks / Like
    actually before analysing the success or failure of any actor the following must be taken into account,

1. entry into filmdom

2.growth and how it was achieved

3.susteneance

4.future prospects and potentialities.

in case of viay the entry is easy a cake walk and his father directed 7 of his first 10 films

for ajith he was identified by a producer/director and made a hero like mgr,sivaji,rajini,kamal which was conventional.

bith came to films at the same time, but ajith quickly came on top in 2years

amaravathy in 1993 and in 1995 aasai ajith become top star,whweras vijay was accepted as a star only after vikraman's poove unnakkaga in 1996.

so ajith's growth is without back uo,
    when ajith was chosen by amitabh in ullassam in 1997,he become a top 5 hero,he even rejected shankar's offer in jeans as he had many films at hand.
    whereas vijay continued as hero with appeal in b c centres like vijaykant had when kamal and rajini ruled hiugh.

so by 1999 ajith reached no.1 among young heros and had a dream run till 2002.
    whers as all vijay gave only 3 hits out of 8 in the same peroiod.

the problem started with ajith decided to distribute his own films, so he earned many enemies in the industry,whereas viojay continued as a actor whether hit or miss with a film in every 3 months.

after diasatrous red in 2002 ajith's downfall began though he regained his market with villain in 2002 nov.

in 2003 he messed up ,many things and angered many producers who opted for emerging vikram who easily overtook both vijay and ajith in 2003.
    gemini,dhool,sami,pithamagan ,though he too gave 4 failures in 2002-03 -thats differnt story.

but after tirumalai in 2003 and ghilli 2004 vijay continuously maintained his lead with the absense of rajinikant.

whereas ajith had more market than vijay ,because of his attitude ,poor advisors he suffered, now evberything is ok for him due to some DIVINE INTERVENTION,

wheras inspite of his succeses vijay doesnot have a huge following in A centres(urban middle class)which is essential to superstardom,which ajith has.

wheras all of ajith's hits comes from playing hero with negative traits ,lile ,vaali,citizen,villain,godfather,billa, he can experiment with many characters which vijay cant do ,vijay has become too one dimentional and dont offer variety,which is going to be a major drwback for his future growth.

so my vote goes for ajith as the next number 1(rajini,kamal not included they are too far gone in success)wheras vijay's market is eaten by a half a dozen young stars.

so ajith's future is entirely based on his choosing of scripts and mental maturity wheras vijay's future is only due to luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    cinema lover

post this in ajith threads

NICE ANALYSIS
    OM NAMASIVAYA

Senior Member Veteran Hubber sarna_blr's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    actually before analysing the success or failure of any actor the following must be taken into account,

1. entry into filmdom

2.growth and how it was achieved

3.susteneance

4.future prospects and potentialities.

in case of viay the entry is easy a cake walk and his father directed 7 of his first 10 films

for ajith he was identified by a producer/director and made a hero like mgr,sivaji,rajini,kamal which was conventional.

bith came to films at the same time, but ajith quickly came on top in 2years

amaravathy in 1993 and in 1995 aasai ajith become top star,whweras vijay was accepted as a star only after vikraman's poove unnakkaga in 1996.

so ajith's growth is without back uo,
    when ajith was chosen by amitabh in ullassam in 1997,he become a top 5 hero,he even rejected shankar's offer in jeans as he had many films at hand.
    whereas vijay continued as hero with appeal in b c centres like vijaykant had when kamal and rajini ruled hiugh.

so by 1999 ajith reached no.1 among young heros and had a dream run till 2002.
    whers as all vijay gave only 3 hits out of 8 in the same peroiod.

the problem started with ajith decided to distribute his own films, so he earned many enemies in the industry,whereas viojay continued as a actor whether hit or miss with a film in every 3 months.

after diasatrous red in 2002 ajith's downfall began though he regained his market with villain in 2002 nov.

in 2003 he messed up ,many things and angered many producers who opted for emerging vikram who easily overtook both vijay and ajith in 2003.
    gemini,dhool,sami,pithamagan ,though he too gave 4 failures in 2002-03 -thats differnt story.

but after tirumalai in 2003 and ghilli 2004 vijay continuously maintained his lead with the absense of rajinikant.

whereas ajith had more market than vijay ,because of his attitude ,poor advisors he suffered, now evberything is ok for him due to some DIVINE INTERVENTION,

wheras inspite of his succeses vijay doesnot have a huge following in A centres(urban middle class)which is essential to superstardom,which ajith has.

wheras all of ajith's hits comes from playing hero with negative traits ,lile ,vaali,citizen,villain,godfather,billa, he can experiment with many characters which vijay cant do ,vijay has become too one dimentional and dont offer variety,which is going to be a major drwback for his future growth.

so my vote goes for ajith as the next number 1(rajini,kamal not included they are too far gone in success)wheras vijay's market is eaten by a half a dozen young stars.

so ajith's future is entirely based on his choosing of scripts and mental maturity wheras vijay's future is only due to luck.
    :wow:
    Seven social sins:
    1.Politics without principles
    2.Wealth without work
    3.Pleasure without conscience
    4.Knowledge without character
    5.Commerce without morality
    6.Science without humanity
    7.Worship without sacrifice

Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    the problem started with ajith decided to distribute his own films, so he earned many enemies in the industry...
    Ajith distributed his own movies???

whereas ajith had more market than vijay ,because of his attitude ,poor advisors he suffered, now evberything is ok for him due to some DIVINE INTERVENTION...
    Sir, r u sure???

so ajith's future is entirely based on his choosing of scripts and mental maturity...
    I really duno what makes you to say this???

P.S A big thanks to Farmer bro for initiating this...

Post Thanks / Like
    i wrote something like that in one topic and mods deleted it.

if you any other query feel free to ask.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber sarna_blr's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i wrote something like that in one topic and mods deleted it.

if you any other query feel free to ask.
    no probs cinemalover.... pls copy paste ur post in the following thread...

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewt...292&start=1260
    Seven social sins:
    1.Politics without principles
    2.Wealth without work
    3.Pleasure without conscience
    4.Knowledge without character
    5.Commerce without morality
    6.Science without humanity
    7.Worship without sacrifice

Post Thanks / Like
    ajith once started his own distribution company thats why he got problems.

divine intervention means now ajith listens to the advice of a good noble person,
    i dont know the name of the person, but he was popularly known in TN as SUPERSTAR.

i dont say ajith is immature, but cinema field is highly
    full of many negative forces which provoke you to make mistakes and brand you stupid,immature and bad .
    so you have to tread carefully with only future growth in mind.
    even rajini and kamal suffered by these negative forces earlier in their lives and came out like polished diamonds.

this is common to any profession and field.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    NOBLE - DIVINE - Any thing else ?
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast