Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: S.N.SURENDAR

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

S.N.SURENDAR

Guys,
    Do u remember S.N.SURRENDAR. The man who gave voice for Mohan for 80 films and vijaykanth (20 films) is now under poor condition after his relatives and friends threw him away. He is the uncle of vijay. (Thai maman).

Speaking to suntv he expressed his anger, frustration and poor situation..

he is the man behind wonderful songs like ' Devathai poul oru pen ingu kandaein', 'poove poove sempoove en poojaikku vara vendum' etc

He narrated how S A CHANDRASEKAR used him and then threw him away.

He told that SAC who was once with him for getting director chance and is now not even willing to talk to him. Even at the public function both SAC and vijay are avoiding him. He gave many chances for SAC. His father was more close to Ilayaraja and others.

He also expressed that this cine industry is not at its good days. Even he expressed his sadness when mohan reprimanded him. He told that even when I gave my voice to him for 80 films he never thought about it for a single minute. Also he attacked vijaykanth and vijay and SAC.

He openly attacked SAC though he pointed out indirectly on vijay.

When asking about his favorite films, without thinking for a minute he replied ' Maha Nadigan' and 'Neengalum herothaan'.

LIke this he went on narrating his poor situation. HIs condition now and his future plan. He told that before 15 years I thougt that in the future I would be like this and this etc. But I am still now at the same position. Those people who got chances from me have thrown me away.

He said after 'Kaadhalukku Mariyaadhai' vijay too threw me away. I never want a chance from him. But I need respect from him for his own thai maman.

Others please comment on this without any partiality. Without forgetting the voice of this man, express your opinions on this. Atfirst I thought of avoiding this one. But He was more straight with his opinions regarding vijay, vijaykanth and SAC.

Definitly, I feel pity on this man.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vijayum Vijay family pathi sollithan teriyanuma..
    vijay fanskku ini teriayttum vija i pathi..

vijay down down..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sanguine Sridhar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    its absurd to comment by hearing the appeal from only one side... It all depends how Vijay,Vijayakanth or SAC responds to it

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beckham.
    I agree with u. But the man who is under light is not an alien to SAC and his family. Blood brother of SAC's wife sobha. He was the man behind vijay in his earlier movies.. i.e meeting the music directors, singing songs, getting everything working... etc. He was the man behind vijay's role in Poove unakkaaga. He needs respect now. Nothing more... He never wanted any property from them. I think u can understand
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Surender to be recognised

I agree with you. If what Surender says is true, he definitely deserves a support but in today's world, every day is a challenge and no one should depend on others for footholding. In that sense, I will not support Surender but he was one of the recognised figures in industry through Mohan. In a way, he should thank Mohan for making his voice popular as people came to see Mohan only and not Surender.

S.Balaji

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Surender to be recognised

Quote Originally Posted by S.Balaji
    I agree with you. If what Surender says is true, he definitely deserves a support but in today's world, every day is a challenge and no one should depend on others for footholding. In that sense, I will not support Surender but he was one of the recognised figures in industry through Mohan. In a way, he should thank Mohan for making his voice popular as people came to see Mohan only and not Surender.

S.Balaji
    Balaji, your statement is something peculier.
    Surendhar's voice became popular because of Mohan..??. No, only Mohan became popular through Surendhar's appreciable voice.

Once Surendhar told in an interwiew that, he gave voice for him more than 60 films (that time), but when he personally invited Mohan for his marriage, he did not attend. He also commented to one of his co-actor "Why should I go to his marriage?. He is doing his duty and I am doing my duty" like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Voice for Mohan

Dear Ms. Saradha,

What I am saying is that people see Mohan only on the screen and not Surender. They came to see Mohan ( of course, Ilayaraja's music helped him a lot ) and through Mohan only, they could recognise Surender.

S.Balaji

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    During his intervie, S.N.Surendar openly expressed his 'aadhangam' about the negligence of his own family members, after they got great recognisation from the public.

He mentioned: "Vijajaiyai mudhan mudhalaaga kaiyai pidichu school azhaichukittu poi serththu vittathu indha mama thaan. Adhu pola Vijayakanthukku first Rasigar mandram amaiththapodhu, andha functionil paadiya orey singerum nanathaan. But idhula enna varuththamnaa, NAAN MATTUMTHAAN IDHAIYELLAAM INNUM NINAICHIKITU IRUKKEN"...

He told one proverb (kavidhai..??) also:

"Vidhaikkumbothu ninaikka padugiren
    Arukkumbothu thavirkka padukiren"

Really a poor situation.

Once recently, when he attended in 'Helo ungaludan' in Podhigai channel, one fan told him "Vijay saarai kettathaa sollunga". Surendhar replied "Neengaley vijay saarukku phone panni sollidunga".

Post Thanks / Like
    Probably Surendher's style could match only for Mohan and that could be the reason for him getting marginalised with Mohan movies only.
    Apart from that rarely I came across his voice except for ads like Idhayam nallaennai !!

I still wonder Surendher is coming out so openly to express his concerns .

Ultimately blood is thicker ... some day or other the entire family will be with Surendher and we will be left wondering !!

Post Thanks / Like
    One of my favourite Surendher song is... Devan koil deepam onru..in Naan paadum paadal.

but I am not sure whether the song picturised was his or of SJ's ..

Poor guy , he lost here also !

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast