Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Gems of raja under various genres of music

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vel View Post
    yes this indeed is the song from the film Manam Virumbudhey Unnai ....
    however, the song starts with the words ""poomaala ponnukoru"" and so if you search for ""thangakili"" you may not find this song.....here is the link http://www.hummaa.com/music/album/ma...he-unnai/22157

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber geno's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vel View Post
    however, the song starts with the words ""poomaala ponnukoru"" and so if you search for ""thangakili"" you may not find this song.....here is the link http://www.hummaa.com/music/album/ma...he-unnai/22157
    Thank you so much!

For me personally, Raja (or rather the 'thing' that his music evokes in me) comes close to anything that can be called as 'divine'. Though i belong to the 'blissful rasikar' group, which could not differentiate between Pop/Jazz/whatever, thanks for your great post!
    M.K. Narayanan, Sivasankara Menon, A.K.Antony, Satish Nambiar, Vijay Nambiar, Nirupama Menon Rao....

இந்திய தேசியம், இந்திய நீதி, இந்திய தருமம்:
    இலட்சம் தமிழன் செத்தாலும் பரவாயில்லை. ஒரே ஒரு <டிங்க்> மனசும் கூடப் புண்பட்டுவிடக்கூடாது!

டகால்ட்டி திராவிடன் கருணாநிதியின் கையால் சாவதைக் காட்டிலும் ஒரிஜினல் <டிங்> ஜெ.வின் கையால் அழிவது மேல்!

"The Recrudescence of Thamizh ethnicism is deadlier than Ebola Virus - declares Dr. Varna Ratna, announcing the path-breaking discovery.."

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone,

I recently uploaded this very rare and hit song from the combination of Maestro Ilayaraja - S.P.Balasubramaniam - P.Susheela - S.Janaki. The song is "Naan Oru Ponnoviyam Kanden Ethire" from "Kannil Theriyum Kathaigal". Enjoy everyone!

I will be uploading many more rare and hit Ilayaraja songs over the next few days.

My channel is www.youtube.com/user/rajsmed

Please share your comments on Youtube! I always find it encouraging when people share their unique take on Maestro's songs! Best wishes!

- Rajesh

Tamil Movie Song - Kannil Theriyum Kathaigal - Naan Oru Ponnoviyam Kanden Ethire

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    More rare and hit songs from recent uploads:

Tamil Movie Song - Dhuruva Natchathiram - Poovendrum Ponne Endrum

Tamil Movie Song - Naan Sonnathey Sattam - Athikaalai Neram Kanavil Unnai Paarthen

Tamil Movie Song - Parvathi Ennai Paaradi - Chinna Poongili Sindhum Thenmozhi Inikkum Nannaal Ithu

Tamil Movie Song - Bhagavathipuram Railway Gate - Kaalai Nera Kaatre Vaazhthi Sellu

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415