Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing BGMs

Senior Member Devoted Hubber narayanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    talking about arr's bgm's...listen to bgm's in thiruda thiruda, duet, bombay.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

ARR's best bgms

All his bgm bits for May Maadham, Pudhiya mugam were quite enchanting, fitting the mood of the movie(though I felt that it was a bit too jinglish at that time). Indian theme was pretty good (whenever Old kamal comes along, the music is pretty much impactful, but deliberately slow as the action is not a typical hero running and chasing. So the bgms fitted the pace and gait of old kamal and yet thrilling.) AE, the sequence where madhavan comes to meet Bharathi Raaja after killing his own brother, then for a long moment both keep staring at each other, audience is led to bnelieve that madhavan will kill BR, that leading music, with conch like blowing was amazing and i would rate it as his very best. Coz apart from musical subtleties, that piece had a very menacing feel to it. No wonder, not many people noticed it.!!
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yo sad,if u want,u send me those bgms tru msn messeneger,and i wll upload in my sever....do add me in ur msn messenger : arrahmanmalaysianfan@hotmail.com

do reply soon!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Scale's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    yo sad,if u want,u send me those bgms tru msn messeneger,and i wll upload in my sever....do add me in ur msn messenger : arrahmanmalaysianfan@hotmail.com

do reply soon!!
    Dinesh! ARR LIBRARY YE

CAN U PLEASE UPLOAD OR PROVIDE ME A LINK WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD MAY MADHAM BGMS ESPECIALLY THE TITLE CREDITS (MAY MAY MAY MADHAM) IN A HIGH QUALITY....

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Hey, you guys know where I can get Swades' bgm?

I've got the opening credits number.

"Aayo Re" and the bgm for the power-generation scene rocked. Me wants!! Help"

hey guys even me want the same bgm piece.....plssssssss........someone listening????i desperately need it....magix where did u get the opening credit number????

Post Thanks / Like

Padayappa BGMs

Hey guys,
    How abt Padayappa BGMs ? They were awesome.
    PArticularly three BGMs are etched im my mind
    1. Ramya Krishnan BGM with a femlae voice in an eery tone + some cool beats
    2. The BGM which starts the second half, when the scene where Rajini bails out Manivannan from debtors.
    3. The BGM when Rajini talks to Manivannan after he bails out Manivannan from debtors.

ARR has pitched in his best in Ramya Krishnan scenes fully understanding well that they are the life of the movie.
    Great job by ARR.
    And guys, why less participation on themes of Bose thread? Every time I listen to themes of Bose, I find new ideas in them.
    Kudos to ARR and all the best for his Symphony!! He will do well.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Post Thanks / Like
    Emily theme 1 is a beautiful piece, wish it were longer than the 2 and a half minute.
    - Gore Vidal

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Padayappa & Meenaxi BGMs

Quote Originally Posted by jaiganes
    Hey guys,
    How abt Padayappa BGMs ? They were awesome.
    PArticularly three BGMs are etched im my mind
    1. Ramya Krishnan BGM with a femlae voice in an eery tone + some cool beats
    2. The BGM which starts the second half, when the scene where Rajini bails out Manivannan from debtors.
    3. The BGM when Rajini talks to Manivannan after he bails out Manivannan from debtors.

ARR has pitched in his best in Ramya Krishnan scenes fully understanding well that they are the life of the movie.
    Great job by ARR.
    And guys, why less participation on themes of Bose thread? Every time I listen to themes of Bose, I find new ideas in them.
    Kudos to ARR and all the best for his Symphony!! He will do well.
    I have re-activated this thread just to highlight ARR is not to be underestimated in this bgm field. Everyone here knows his bgm's in Roja, Bombay, Uyire, Maymadham, Tajmahal, Kadhal Desam, KM are excellent too.

Jaiganes, Padayappa's bgm are awesome. Especially the Neelambari's theme & Marriage scene. I am glad that you have pointed out THAT.

Quote Originally Posted by jaiganes
    Great job by ARR.
    With similar mindset ARR have worked in Meenaxi's BGM's. It is a tale of 3 cities and ARR have explored in each and every movements of Tabu and the Writer. Excellent BGM's. I have listened to those many times in my player without visuals & only with the dialogues and bgm's. This is how a BGM has to be with such script and ARR has done his best to portray the characters. Its sad that Meenaxi (2004) wasnt given National Award and those BGM's weren't noticed at all...

Other excellent BGM's were TLOBS & SWADES (Swades BGM got Filmfare Award).

Maddy, Advice on where to upload swades bgm or direct to yr email id. Listen to Dappa rap(BGM) by blaze.....

Request to ADMIN, CAN U PLEASE REMOVE THE POLL FROM THIS THREAD AND EDIT THE THREAD'S TITLE TO " ARR'S AMAZING BGMS" .

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    C'Mon man, The National Awards of 2004 has not been published yet. I came to know that "Meenaxi" and "Swades" are surely in the list of cosiderations and remember, Rahman got the Filmfare Award for Best Background Score for the latter.

ATB Rahman!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunai
    C'Mon man, The National Awards of 2004 has not been published yet. I came to know that "Meenaxi" and "Swades" are surely in the list of cosiderations and remember, Rahman got the Filmfare Award for Best Background Score for the latter.

ATB Rahman!!!!
    err...

Meenaxi was in 2003 list itself tho it was released in 2004. I know 2004 is for sure to SWADES Music. Again there is a possiblity that Bose can be included in 2004 itself tho it is released in early 2005. It is the year when they obtained the certifcate. I posted this b4 too.

5th NATIONAL AWARD WINNER( 1 & 1 ly ARR!).

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast