Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Universal Truth of "God Supreme"

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Author - Virarajendra

"The Universal Truth of "God Supreme"

The "God Supreme" of the religions that sprung from India and of the other world religions - "is none but one"

In India the "God Supreme" of no specific form or name was given many different 'forms' and 'names' by various "Hindu Religious Beliefs" - as God Siva (Shiva) in Saivaism, as God Vishnu in Vaishnavaism, Goddess Sakthi in Saktham, God Kanapathi in Kanapathiyam, God Skanda in Kaumaram, and as God Agni in Vedism - (collectively known as "Hinduism") - and was worshiped by Hindus from the time immemorial.

The above God Forms never took birth in this world in human forms. Hence they were called by the prefix title (the) "God"

However in Vaishnavaism it was further considered that God Vishnu took ten incarnations in this world, among which are the incarnations as Lord Rama and Lord Krishna.

The
    Jainism and Buddhism preached by Lord Mahaveer and Lord Buddha - being two other religions of India, upheld the principle of non-existance of God. Sikism recognised "God Supreme" as the Guru (Preacher) to the mankind.

Among the world religions - the Islamic religion referred to the "God Supreme" of no specific form or name as "Allah", and Prophet Mohammad as the Messenger of the "God Supreme".

The Christian religion referred to Lord Jesus Christ as the Son of the "God Supreme" of no specific form or name. The Judaism too recognised the existance of the "God Supreme" of no specific form or name.

Hence it should be understood that - "no Religion in this World is superior to the other," as all these Religions worship finally to the 'One and only' Ultimate - the "God Supreme"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mahakavi Subramaniya Bharathiyaar" refutes at Religious Disputes among the people of Tamil Nadu as follows:

"தெய்வம் பலபல சொல்லிப் - பகைத்
    தீயை வளர்ப்பவர் மூடர்;
    உய்வ தனைத்திலும் ஒன்றாய் - எங்கும்
    ஓர்பொருளானது தெய்வம்

தீயினைக் கும்பிடும் பார்ப்பார், - நித்தம்
    திக்கை வணங்கும் துருக்கர்,
    கோவிற் சிலுவையின் முன்னே - நின்று
    கும்பிடும் யேசு மதத்தார்.

யாரும் பணிந்திடும் தெய்வம் - பொருள்
    யாவினும் நின்றிடும் தெய்வம்,
    பாருக்குள்ளே தெய்வம் ஒன்று; - இதில்
    பற்பல சண்டைகள் வேண்டாம்
    "

The Video at the following URL too pin-points the weakness of the Tamils and the Indians as a whole, is their wasting of time on Caste & Religious disputes

Last edited by virarajendra; 31st December 2014 at 07:27 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber anbu_kathir's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Universal Truth on "God Supreme"

Saying this itself is a blasphemy for some.

All in all, these points have been raised before. I don't see many people changing their minds because of these. Its far more complicated, you know.

Love and Light.

Quote Originally Posted by virarajendra

Hence it should be understood that no Religion in this World is superior to the other, as all these Religions worship finally to the 'One and only' Ultimate - the "God Supreme"

Senior Member Veteran Hubber thamizhvaanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anbu,

neenga enga ponaalum "its far more complicated"nu solreenga I guess ungala madhiri post panradhu mattum thaan romba simple
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha.. yes of course.

Point is that questions of religion, spiritual experience, the science of the universe etc (i post only in such topics ) are not like quite like 1+1 = 2. Its always misleading to simpify truths in these areas to such an extent.

Of course, the paths to the truths may be simplified so, but never the truths. Those are better left untalked and unsaid, until realisation dawns. Stressing this is my only aim .

As the proverb goes, kattrathu kai man alavu, kallaalathathu ulagalavu illaya? That too in spiritual, religious issues, where 'information' is of no use.

Love and Light.

Quote Originally Posted by thamizhvaanan
    Anbu,

neenga enga ponaalum "its far more complicated"nu solreenga I guess ungala madhiri post panradhu mattum thaan romba simple

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by anbu_kathir
    Haha.. yes of course.

Point is that questions of religion, spiritual experience, the science of the universe etc (i post only in such topics ) are not like quite like 1+1 = 2. Its always misleading to simpify truths in these areas to such an extent.
    then.. when will u explain?? any DVDs to explain?? how will we ordinary souls get to understand god and religion.. dont u feel responsibility to enlighthen us???

As the proverb goes, kattrathu kai man alavu, kallaalathathu ulagalavu illaya? That too in spiritual, religious issues, where 'information' is of no use.

Love and Light.

kattrathu kai alavu,
    kallaalathathu KAMAL alavu ..

Post Thanks / Like
    NO!

I am not responsible for giving explanations to anyone. Why should I care about you or anyone other than myself ? I share what I have learnt and experienced with people only when it is joyful for me to do it, and when I do it that way, the joy of sharing is enough for me and hence I don't care a damn about whether the message gets through to them or what they think about it.

It is best for each of us to find our own truth, not to merely imitate another's ideas. For getting to our own truth, there are simple methods which have been advocated ( see here: http://mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=11396, the last post of mine) , and they are everyone's property. If you want to find your own truth, practice them, they don't cost anything other than a few hours a week and some sincerity. If you don't care about them and look for people to explain spirituality, then I am afraid I can't help you, and no one can. This is a journey where people can only remind you of the way , but the journey is ultimately personal and must be traversed alone.

And by the way, Believing is Seeing, rather than the contrary. If you believe anyone is an 'ordinary' soul who doesn't understand these things, or that I or anyone is somehow 'higher' because I or that someone does understand, so it will be, for you! I don't care about these anyway, there is no such thing as ordinary, higher, lower etc..in my world. Anyway for that matter, I happen to think you are just pulling my leg here.. LOL.

Kallaathathu Kamal Alavu.. LOL .

Love and Light.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devar Magan
    Haha.. yes of course.

then.. when will u explain?? any DVDs to explain?? how will we ordinary souls get to understand god and religion.. dont u feel responsibility to enlighthen us???

Love and Light.

kattrathu kai alavu,
    kallaalathathu KAMAL alavu ..

Senior Member Regular Hubber pizzalot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know what I like in discussions like this ? Nobody fails. Nobody is wrong. So feel free to say anything you like. If you never said anything in all your life, this is the topic you can try and practice telling something and still walk out that you were never wrong.
    You will see responses ranging from approval to agrression.
    ()
    Albert Einstein
    "Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism -- how passionately I hate them!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a 'discussion' here? The thread starter said something and left. That was the end of it, I guess.

Love and Light.

Quote Originally Posted by pizzalot
    You know what I like in discussions like this ? Nobody fails. Nobody is wrong. So feel free to say anything you like. If you never said anything in all your life, this is the topic you can try and practice telling something and still walk out that you were never wrong.
    You will see responses ranging from approval to agrression.
    ()

Senior Member Regular Hubber pizzalot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a 'discussion' here? The thread starter said something and left. That was the end of it, I guess.

Love and Light.
    How can you say that ? Vijay has just laid table. Cant you hear the bulls are rubbing the floor outside the room ? Wait till they join us.

Meanwhile ..

Vijay ..who are these "Hindus" ?
    Albert Einstein
    "Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism -- how passionately I hate them!"

Post Thanks / Like
    That was done a month ago and I don't see people responding.

Love and Light.

Quote Originally Posted by pizzalot

Love and Light.
    How can you say that ? Vijay has just laid table. Cant you hear the bulls are rubbing the floor outside the room ? Wait till they join us.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast