Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nagaa's serials on DVD

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Nagaa's serials on DVD

Is there any place where I can buy Nagaa's serials including Chidambara Ragasiyam, all 4 Marma Desam etc. in chennai?

or, if anyone has them in their computer, please help.

thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been literally crying for this for years, but till now I could not find any solution for it. In fact I even got in touch with Naaga sir. It seems that only the producers of his serials have to take these initiatives to release them on dvd's. As per Naaga only his first marma desam is available on dvd via HMV. But even that I could not get it. Naaga's brilliant ventures like Vidathu Karuppu, Ethuvum Nadakkum, Chidambara Rahasiyam should be available on dvd's as it should not go unnoticed. If there is enough support I'm even ready to take this to the producers themselves to release them on dvd's as there is a heavy demand for Naaga's serials outside india. Let's see how it goes...If Naaga reads this thread let's hope atleast he shows us some to way to get these dvd's out.

Post Thanks / Like
    visit rajshri.com

u can watch marmadesam, swarnaregai and some good old serials like ramany, kai alavu manasu rayilsnehagam and much more..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing the site Vidhya .....

Dheeraj .... Naga sir would answer ur question
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vidya,

Thank you very much for sharing the links. By the way if you do come across links where we can find Naaga's classic and to date unbeaten Vidathu Karuppu, pls do share the same with us. I could not find this one serial of Naaga anywhere else.

Post Thanks / Like
    jus keep checking rajshri.. they will definitely release vidadhu karuppu, kadhal pagadai all minbimbangal productions one by one..

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry folks, havent kept in tune with this forum...

I contacted Raj Video Vision in Anna Salai, and they say they dont have it. When Crazy Mohan and S.Ve.Shekar can release their shows on DVD, why cant Naaga? I'm positive that Naaga has a bigger fanbase compared to them.

Of course the matter of producers is there... They can contact Moserbaer and such companies which release DVDs, they would really sell a lot. Its just more extra cash for the producers, so why havent they taken the initiative? I'll ask Naaga about this.

And hey, rajshri has marma desam, but we need DVD quality! Naaga's serials screen size should be like a Raja Nagam(king cobra) and not Man Paambu (earth/soil snake)

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm...we must be happy that we atleast have access to this old serial yet. The quality available in rajshri is definitely not bad and you must remember that this serial was shot way back in 1995 and the cameras used those days for serials were not that high end, so even if this serial was available in dvd you cannot expect the same clarity by today's standards. Anyway I wish rajshri releases Vidathu Karuppu and the absolutely rare to find Ethuvum Nadakkum, too pretty soon on their website.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any idea in which village did Naaga shoot Marma Desam (Ragasiyam) and Vidathu Karuppu? It's really gorgeous to see those eye candy locations in his serial. When I go to India I'll plan to visit those places. I'm sure that must be either in TamilNadu or Kerala, but not sure exactly where. If someone has any idea about those places pls do let me know.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i believe that the RIGHTS of the original version of the serial would be with the PRODUCERS ... either they have to invest and release the DVDs .... or they might have to give the rights to the director and request him to handle it ....

If the second option happens ... then Naga sir would surely do it i believe.... but the PRODUCERS need to give the same .... tats a challenge !!!!

CR RIGHTS Naga sir kku kidaikkum stage la irundhudhu nnu ninaikkiren ... may be hes the right person to answer this !!!!
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast