Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Hogenakkal water project issue

Senior Member Devoted Hubber cm123's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Protest by Politicians and Actors will never bring a solution..
    They simply create scene...

As theatres attacked actors decided to protest otherwise..?

When the people (affected) start to protest then only there will be a solution..

Now the Dharmapuri/Krishnagiri district people are the one affected.. they should start protest..
    But they will not do it.. as they are mostlly uneducated and believe
    their political leaders and believe that the government should do every thing for them
    like free rice free bus free tv free water etc...

as long as our people remain like this politicians and actors will survive a lot...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    EKSI ! we should discuss on TN vs KARNATAKA in this issue and not about congress vs BJP ?

btw, karnataka BJP started this. They are claiming that the 400 acre land belong to them. Ithana naal enga poneenga raasa ?

Cauvery oda 3/4th TN la irukku. Then athukku sontha maana 3/4th water mattum ungalukku thevaiyaa... enna logic ? wow

We should now go and claim that the entire bangalore and mandya region should come under TN and belong to TN

what MK has to do with this. MK is quit right and straight here. Even if we have to build a bridge in chennai, seems we must seek karnataka's permission.

nattu patru, orumai paadu - ada pongadaa !
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    pesama namma Dr'a anuppi inga irukka marattha ellaam vetta solluvom...
    appo dhaan ivangalukku namma mela oru bayam irukkum...

enna chinnapullat'thanamaa irukku...
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ennatha solla
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wrap07
    Every project will have two cost
    cost of project proposed ..x..crores

proposed to be completed (some body should be out of their minds to ask when or within the time frame)

Actual project cost ..x crores( Your mathematical talent will come into play. Never forget the hidden costs)
    itha kanakule eduthaa kooda, 1300 kodi remba jasthiyaa irukara mathiri oru feeling irukku

as far as karnataka election is concerned, it is bjp vs cong.

don't underestimate cong , they are in a dilemma now.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    EKSI ! we should discuss on TN vs KARNATAKA in this issue and not about congress vs BJP ?

what MK has to do with this. MK is quit right and straight here. Even if we have to build a bridge in chennai, seems we must seek karnataka's permission.

nattu patru, orumai paadu - ada pongadaa !

Sleva This is about CONG + DMK V/s BJP. Cong had no election agenda what so ever in Karnataka . They needed some issue to makesure SMK is in lime light. so Mr. MK was kind enough to honour high command's requests. (he suddenly realised in his dream after 3 1/2 year of rule, yes I will go ahead with hoganekal project) Wah!! great thinker.

you shouldn't talk Ennda 3/4 theory. I know the history and geography of this issue. Lets not be too judgemental time and again political parties have used people's needs as there weapons for exploitation.

Btw what happend to his pervious drama "Adams Bridge" ooh going by your logic he can even claim Srilanka and close the chapter by creating a land route.

This is how he is keeping people in dark by giving freebies .

Just to added if People from Tamil nadu (living / working in karnataka) are so feedup with Karnataka's politics.. They should return to there homeland where they have a great ruler, peace and harmony etc etc.. and protest from there.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    MK refuses to take blame for TN-Karnataka water war
    CNN-IBN

Published on Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 13:35, Updated at Thu, Apr 03, 2008 in Nation section

Tags: Tamil Nadu, Karnataka , New Delhi
    E-mail this report | Print this report

BLAME GAME: The CM said people who know him would know he would never use harsh language.

The Chief Minister has been quick in rubbishing allegations that it was his statements which provoked violence against Tamils in Karnataka.

"As a person who has understood me fully well, I am quite sure, you will not believe or even imagine that such provocative words would have been uttered by me," he said.

Karunanidhi has written to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi saying: "I have not used any harsh language, either publicly or in the Resolution passed unanimously in the State Assembly on the first of April."

He further says: "A Chief Minister of a state cannot keept quiet when in the neighbouring state, buses from Tamil Nadu are burnt, Tamil Cinema houses ransacked and Tamils in that state are kept in constant fear."

He expressed confidence that Manmohan Singh and Sonia Gandhi "would appreciate the just cause for which Tamil Nadu has been fighting within in the democratic and constitutional frame work". A copy of his letter has also been sent to Krishna.

His reaction comes a day after former Karnataka chief minister, S M Krishna wrote to Manmohan Singh on Wednesday alleging that Tamil Nadu CM's use of harsh language incited Kannada activists.

Krishna has also demanded that the Hogennakal Fall Water Project be put on hold till a new government assumes power in Karnataka..

"The new government can protect Karnataka's interests better. The Prime Minister should exert his influence in Tamil Nadu. The Tamil Nadu Chief Minister's harsh language were unexpected and it has provoked Kannada activists," Krishna had stated on Wednesday.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert
    Just to added if People from Tamil nadu (living / working in karnataka) are so feedup with Karnataka's politics.. They should return to there homeland where they have a great ruler, peace and harmony etc etc.. and protest from there.
    you cant make a statement that way dilbert...
    is karnataka part of India???
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword
    ss.. neenga ippadithan ketkanum:

is karnataka not a part of India???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword
    eppo Indiava. I knew I will get this response.!! If people are really concerned about Indian Interest, Let me them desert Regional parties. Let them grow to next level support National parties. Enough of "I need a good road / dam only in front of my house attitude" Work towards buliding better things for Country as a whole.

Its very easy for anyone to get cared away with all these hungamas. even when we were in our late teens we use to get more passionate about these things without understanding the magnitude. Only by expereince we can realise who is playing politics who is trying to do the rite thing.

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast