Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Arundathi Roy

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

tedros redie (@ cach*) on: Mon Sep 22 08:21:17

i really admire roy for trying to explore the indin caste system. and am really horrified by the caste system. how can this happen in india- the largest democratic country?. keep the fight against imperialism and the injustice in india. roy i will be your fun. waiting your another article.
    tedros redie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

sandeep.kumar (@ 202.*) on: Fri Oct 17 10:39:49 EDT 2003

dear arundhati roy, my name is sandeep.kumar.i want to write a book plz help me as yor knowledge is powerful plz share it with me also. i cant tell u anything about the book right now. but in due time i will tell u. so plz accept my invitation of working with me.plz help me. all i can promise right now is that the book wat i am writing is really outstanding. plz help me to start. your's sandeep.

my mail address is sandeep__007@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

anthuvangabriel (@ 202.*) on: Fri Nov 7 11:41:52 EST 2003

I think it's a right time to have someone like Roy...along with Noam Chomsky to answer American imperialism....violence..ect.,

Post Thanks / Like

dipu kurian (@ lib-*) on: Wed Nov 26 13:06:48 EST 2003

hi all
    i receantly read the book god of small things second time its roy showed her courage to slice the hidden caste variations even exist in the communist party and kerala christians its a fact still in tis 21st cent kerala heighly litrate gods own country all people in there deeper mind r divided on the basis of caste nd reliogion even the political parties r divided they count the vote on the basis of reliogion wat a pathetic condition people like me and lots of my friends saw leftist parties with a hope to stop all these bad practises but they failed she is a terrific persanality exaple for other writrs for her social work along with medha patker thanks AR for u r contribution to the society nd to the literary world
    dipu

Post Thanks / Like

delachaux (@ cach*) on: Sat Dec 6 12:05:08 EST 2003

RESPECTED ARUDHATI JEE,
    KINDLY PROVIDE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. I will be in the next WSF in Mumbaļ and i would like to meet you.

Post Thanks / Like

delachaux (@ cach*) on: Sat Dec 6 12:05:44 EST 2003

RESPECTED ARUDHATI JEE,
    KINDLY PROVIDE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. I will be in the next WSF in Mumbaļ and i would like to meet you.

Post Thanks / Like

mishelle raza (@ 202.*) on: Fri Jan 2 02:29:15 EST 2004

i am a confrence organizor from pakistan and wish to invite ms.Arundhati Roy to our upcomming confrence in July 2004. for this i request you to please send me her postal address and contact number. looking forward to your co-operation, Mishelle Raza, School of Leadership,
    Karachi, Pakistan...

Post Thanks / Like

mishelle raza (@ 202.*) on: Fri Jan 2 02:31:33 EST 2004

i am a confrence organizor from pakistan and wish to invite ms.Arundhati Roy to our upcomming confrence in July 2004. for this i request you to please send me her postal address and contact number. looking forward to your co-operation, Mishelle Raza, School of Leadership,
    Karachi, Pakistan...

Post Thanks / Like

quake (@ 202.*) on: Tue Jan 20 19:54:55 EST 2004

Post Thanks / Like

Sunil Varghese (@ 202.*) on: Tue Jan 27 03:27:30 EST 2004

Roy portrays her "self" in The God of Small Things. Find out all the concepts of the self. May it be Sociological, psychological, feminist, marxist or religious it is her inner consciousness that projects itself. The pickle factory, Ammu, Estha and Rahel they are all part of what her "self" has experienced.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast