Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A DROP OF FIRE OR A SPARK OF WATER!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber VENKIRAJA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

A DROP OF FIRE OR A SPARK OF WATER!

நெருப்பின் துளியோ நீரின் பொறியோ!
    A drop of fire or a spark of water!

இன்று இத்தனை நாட்களாய் நான் எழுதிய சிறுகதைகளை வாசித்தேன்.ஒன்று கூட தேறவில்லை.சுத்தமாக பிடிக்கவில்லை.அநியாயத்துக்கு அமெச்சூராக இருந்தது.அந்த பிம்பங்களை மறக்கவும்,புதிதாய் நடக்கவும் தோன்றியது.ஆறேழு புத்தகங்கள்,பாக்கெட் நாவல்கள்,சில வாரப்பத்திரிக்கைகள் படித்த பாதிப்பென உறுத்தியது.சுண்டல் விற்பவனைப் போல கூவி கூவி இதைப் படித்துப் பாருங்கள்...இதை பதித்துப் பாருங்கள் என்றிருக்கிறேன்.இத்தனை நாள் நான் எழுதியவயெல்லாம் சும்மா என்று புரிந்தது.நிறைய இடங்களில் நடை தளர்ந்திருக்கிரது.யாரையோ பிரதிபலிக்கிறது.இனி இவற்றை தவிர்த்து விடுவதென்றும்,பயணிக்காத சில வீதிகளில் பவனி வரவும் முடிவெடுத்திருக்கிறேன்.நிச்சயம் இது ஒரு ஆரோக்கியமான மாற்றமாக இருக்குமென நம்புகிறேன்.

நான் எதற்காக எழுதவேன்டும்.நான் பிறரை விட புத்திசாலி என்று கூறவா?இல்லை.புத்தியைக் காட்ட எழுத்து நிச்ச்சயம் வழியல்ல.ஜனத்தை கவரவா?ம்.ஒரு வகையில் சரி.என்னைப் பொறுத்தவரை எழுத்து ஒரு நூல்.ஒரு மேகத்தை இருவர் பார்க்கலாம்;மேகம் எப்படி வேண்டுமானாலும் தெரியலாம்.அது தெரிகையில் எழும் உணர்வே அதில் கவனிக்கப்பட வேண்டியது.ஒரே கதை இருவரை வெவ்வேறு விதமாக பாதித்திருக்கலாம்.இருவரின் எழுத்து இருவரை ஒரேமாதிரி பாதித்திருக்கலாம்.இந்த நூல் என்பது அந்த உணர்ச்சித் துளையில் கோக்கப்படும் போது நம் மனத்தில் இதமான ஒரு புன்னகை தவழ்கிறது.அதுதான் புனிதம்.அதுதான் மகத்துவம்.அதுதான் பேரின்பம்.மீண்டும் மீண்டும் அந்த உனர்வைக் கிளர மக்கள் மீண்டும் மீண்டும் வாசிக்கின்ரனனர்.இதில் எழுதுபவனுக்கே அந்த உணர்ச்சிகள் எழவிலையெனில்,எழுதுவதின் ஒட்டுமொத்த இன்பமே கெட்டுவிடுகிறது.எழுத்து தீ போன்ற நீர்,நீர் போன்ற தீ!
    விளையாட்டல்ல.

The above poll is just to know where i stand,Nothing else.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber madhu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    வெங்கி..

எழுத்து ஆகாயத்தின் துணுக்கு :P

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    u or on ur way from better to best, kanna
    Anbe Sivam

Post Thanks / Like
    #1.
    மின் தடை.

தேதி மார்ச் 21.
    மணி ஆறு.
    புன்சிரிப்பு.
    நாள்காட்டியில் வண்ணமயமாக ஒரு கோலம்.குழந்தைகளோடு.
    மூக்குக்கண்ணாடிக்யை மாட்டிக்கொண்டு வார்டன் கைகளை உரசி கண்திறந்து பார்த்தார்.சரியாக கைகளை கீழிறக்கிய நொடி ஒருவன் தன்னால் இயன்றளவு அள்ளி வண்ணப்பொடியை முகத்தில் அடித்தான்.
    "ஹோலி!"
    சரசரவென பிள்ளைகள் வரிசையாக மலரும் சூரியகாந்தி போல எழுந்தனர்.வண்ணங்களோடு விளையாடத் தொடங்கினர்.கொஞ்சம் காற்றுக்கும் சேர்த்து நிறத்தை ஊட்டிவிட்டார்கள்....காக்காய் கடி கடித்து.பால்காரன் கொண்டுவந்த எரும்பால் ரோஸ் மில்க் ஆனது.செய்த்தித்தாள் எங்கும் பசுமைப்புரட்சி.ஆங்கிலேயர் காலத்து கட்டிடத்திற்கு கொஞ்சம் அரும்புக்கை ஆகாரம்.பன்டிகைக்கு செய்த ஜாங்கிரியும் அல்வாவும் நீலநிறம் பூண்டன.வானத்திலிருந்து வானவில் குளத்திலன்றி....அன்று குளத்தினின்று வானவில் வானத்தில் பிரதிபலித்தது."பச்சை நிறமே..." பாடலை முணுமுத்துக்கொன்டிருந்த வானொலி நிறங்களால் குளிப்பாட்டப்பட்டது.எல்லோர் உதடுகளிலும் வண்ணமயம்.சிரிப்பொலிகளில் நிறம் மங்கா வீரியம்.பூக்களும் கிண்ணங்களும்,புத்தகங்களும்,நாய்க்குட்டிகளும்,மரம், மாம்பழம்,மற்ற எல்லாமுமே நிறம் நிறமாய் நிரல் சேர்ந்தன.உடைகளில் நிறம் உள்ளங்களில் நிறம்.களைத்துப்போன குழந்தைகள் ஒரேயடியாக மாலை உணவருந்தி அந்தி கவியும் முன்னரே கண் சாய்ந்தார்கள்.கனவுகளில் எத்தனை வண்ணமோ!

கண்ணாடியை எடுத்து தன் ஜிப்பாவில் துடைத்துக்கொண்ட வார்டன் தாத்தா பணியாட்களோடு நீர்விட்டு எல்லாவற்றையும் துடைக்கலாயினார்.பால்குடம்,தட்டுமுட்டு சாமான்,படிக்கட்டு,நாய்க்குட்டி,சுவர்கள்,ரேடியோ,கடி யாரம்,எல்லாம்.கடைசியாக மொட்டைமாடி வந்த தாத்தாவுக்கு ஒரு சிறுவனின் அழுகுரல் கேட்டது.
    தேம்பிக்கொண்டே,"என் துணியெல்லாம் அழுக்காயிடுச்சா தாத்தா?"
    "அதனாலென்ன கண்ணு வேற எடுத்துகிட்டா போச்சு"
    "அப்ப பரவாயில்லையா?"நான் தூங்கலாமா?"
    "ம்.போ.போய் தூங்கு துரை."
    "ஆமா தாத்தா என் சட்டையில என்ன அழுக்கு இருக்கு?"
    "அது வந்து உன் வெள்ளை சட்டையில நிறைய நிறம் இருக்கு:மஞ்சள்,நீலம்,சிவப்பு,பச்சை...அவ்வளவுத ான்."
    "வெள்ளை,செவப்பு,மஞ்சள்,பச்சை,நீலம் இதெல்லாம் என்ன தாத்தா?எப்படியிருக்கும்?"
    "நீ இப்ப போய் தூங்குடா கண்ணா.தாத்தா நாளைக்கு சொல்றேன்,சரியா?"
    "சரி தாத்தா!"
    திடீரென்று மின் தடை.வேலையாட்கள் அனைவரும் தடுமாற,விழ,பொருட்கள் அசைய,நிலைகுலைய,ஒரே சத்தம்.மாடிப்படிகளில் இருட்டில் இறங்கும் சிறுவன் மட்டும் நிலையாக,வேர் போல,நிமிர்ந்து நடந்து செல்ல...மெல்ல மின்சாரம் திரும்ப வந்தது.
    "இதுதான் தாத்தா கடைசி...இந்த போர்டை துடைச்சிட்டா ஆச்சுதுங்க ஐயா."

நிறங்களையெல்லாம் இழந்த பலகை வாசித்தது...."பார்வையற்ற குழந்தைகள் குருகுலம்".

*Originally inspired by a public servise ad,which won NDTV's best ad award.Made me cry.Though not to the mark of the theme's visual presentation,i've narrated what my prophecy was.

Hubber RC's signature which opened my eyes again,there u go a short tale attribted to the videos!

SINCERELY DEDICATED TO ALL VISUALLY CHALLENGED CHILDREN OF INDIA.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    மனதை பிழிந்துவிட்டீர்கள்! மிகவும் அருமை!
    நெருப்பின் பொறியோ நீரின் துளியொ என்று சொன்னால் இன்னும் அதிக பொருத்தம்- எரிமலையின், ஆழ்கடலின் அடையாளமிருக்கிறது!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

miles to go b4 we sleep
    Anbe Sivam

Post Thanks / Like
    Great.. brought back my memories..
    Colt BOOM BOOM Cabana

Post Thanks / Like
    Who is this HBK?Shawn michaels fan-a?Enna memories?So....my next one coming up tonight...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber madhu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting..

Post Thanks / Like
    METAMORPHOSIS.

"I've tried so hard,
    And got so far,
    But in the end, it doesn't even matter
    I had to fall, to lose it all,
    But in the end, it doesn't even matter"
    -Linkin Park.

[Curtains raise.]
    (Darkness,slowly into a gloomy,dusty riverbank)

I had to run.
    (Piano in an ascending tone)
    My seeds were dispersed and my radicle had just perpetuated.A star rose,the brightest of its race and shone right above.Slowly I recognised that I had become an organism out of myself.Yes,my shadow is now casted.I could see the sun which gives me life.The life in me fills myself with pleasure and brims till the silhoutte.I realised that i could move,and so did I.
    (Tempo of piano 1.2x)
    My sedentary roots started growing and then i realised that it is movement that is growth after all.Its long that i waited to become complete and start my voyage.From immobility,i chose to live it the wayfarer's way.I hatched myself and plunged into the aqua,leaving all my earth behind which was my shell till then.
    (Drumroll,silence follows.)
    My voyage had just started and i'm a shapeless thing now.I am afraid whether I'm visible to you,but I never bother.
    (Flute interludes)
    I am able to swim around,in my own space and infact devoid of boundaries.I am fearless,the empowered and out of my cages.
    (Silence)
    Suddenly,i stopped my stroll and in that instant interrogated my own purpose of movement.Perspectives differ and kaleidoscopes show distinct combinations to me and thee.
    (Guitar waves low)
    When I multiply myself from single.... double...quadruple(Guitar in full swing)...millenia of myself crumple toghether,I had simply attained shape and structure in a single sheath.I slowly become visible and organised.My journey had taken a short but sharp break but it was worthwhile,making my journey a swifter and faster.I race myself and reach the ocean's dermis.I could smell the fragrance of a colourless realm above,I could lick the taste of a rageous life above.I decided to risk it and betray to my heart what I was capable of.And my fins turned limbs as I started to really crawl on what was my shell before.Crawling is walking right?And so i finally begin to walk the mile gauged inside my mighty paw.At the end of the day,my purpose is here:I have left the fotprints of mine in time which is immortal and is the sole reason of all being.
    (Guitar pauses at top pitch)
    My uprooted roots walk now and in the process of it bluished my life in colour so long.I'm growing as ever and this time it grew so high that I could really soar to the skies.My limbs are still limbs but my limbs are even lighter.
    (Sax in normalcy fades in and out regularly)
    And yes I had walked...and then slowly began to fly now.I turn ceaseless.I am in the pursuit of making my stay enjoyable.Entertaining me is the roads of the sky.No detours,no signals,no dead ends.I decide my destiny.I design my walkways.I glide in air,as a blade creeking into heaven rotating my eyes 360 degrees.Aviation is an art,and so is love.
    (Sax fades out completely)
    (Organ takes over)

I am with my eternal mate and life is as romantic as it could be.Raindrops over my wings get scattered over her wings and she chills out!I enjoy my flight a thousand times as addictive as it could be only with her.I shed flowers over her as the strings of the cupid's harp mesmerise our antennae.My pains become pleasure when with her.I feel immortalised and my heart flies above me.We fly to the moon.
    (Equaliser stands still and its silent then)
    Its time my movement restarted.After the hibernation in love,I jizzed off the next phase of my life...the so called voyage yet again.
    (Violin swift and sound)
    I started walking,this time with the power of two.Surprisingly one more did accompany the voyage,lately.The moment I was waiting for evolved as drop of honey inside a blossom!I was born again.This time my legs could think.
    (Violin ends and Drums proceed)
    The legs thought of walking and did walk.My legs thought of winning and won everything.Nothing was in my way as I did everything I did,in any form I existed so far.I was in my zenith,the conquerer of my kind.i had overtaken all my predecessors without any mercy crushing anyone on the way to victory.
    (One long Trumpet horn)
    Hence,I run this planet.
    (Drums and piano in sync)
    When I just gave a thought of stopping my wars and take a deep breath I met myself again,in all cardinal directions.Wherever I went,I saw nothing but me again and again.Big deal.I met me with roots,invisible inside me,with fins,with limbs,with wings and with thoughts.
    (Violin and piano in sync)
    But it was late that I realised I had weakened everyone of them along my sturdy survival.I had to run.
    (Piano in sync with guitar,sax,organ,violin and drums in full pace)
    The legs thought of running and did run.I had run with my fullest endurance with my adrenaline pumping up.I found fire burning around me and my foes catching up fast.All I had won was evil-gluttony,wrath,agony,greed,eny,pride and sloth.I ran,and am running and will run till my last blood of life burns in response to all what I've committed.The brightest star of all,it turned to be another shoting star.I throw myself to the almighty and stoop my arms to the God Lord above.My enemies could sense me.My eyes closed.My ear lobes hear only silence.I could smell defeat.My tongue never uttered.My pulse fell.My hands drooped.My thoughts diminshed.My nerves stopped responding.My blood didnot accelerate.My legs couldnot run any further.As I fell upon earth,I lose my prescence.My roots feed on me.Every root of mine.And I run inside them.
    (Silence)
    I had to run.
    (Trumpet blows and terminates in one crash cymbel's beat)
    [Curtain falls]

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast