Page 101 of 148 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1479

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan - Part 4

Senior Member Regular Hubber mohanraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have askred for the tapes from some sources. hope to get them. will upload asap....regards
    Entertainment starts where reality ends???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once a impression is created, it is like written on stone in the minds of people. Mind is powerful than anything.
    Even if real Sivapuruman comes, we will compare him with NT and probably think NT is better. Similar is NTR-Krishna.

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    I saw Marakka mudiyuma last saturday. wow ! Out of the 2 to 3 episodes I saw, this one is the best. Reason is - I got many information and updates.

I am not sure whether I have seen the movie in which NT donned the roles of Nakkeeran and Lord Siva before. Till now, I thought the one played by APN in Thiruvilayaadal is the best one. Never knew that Sivaji had done that already in another movie. His body language, expressions, voice modulation, delivery as old man Nakkeeran was great. However, I didn't like his performance as lord siva in that movie. May be because I have seen the refined version in Thiruvilayaadal.

I would like to see both the things mixed. I mean Nakkeeran Sivaji vs Lord Siva of Thiruvilayaadal . It would be awesome and a visual treat for the eyes. His study on the individual characters is just great. Nakkeeran is not APN, but Sivaji.

Did he guide APN for doing that role or APN did all himself since he is a great creator himself ?

I managed to see the fight in Raja. The one in which he smokes the cigar and starts for the fight. "naan kadan ethuvum vachikirathu illai" Dialogue, style and everything - boy - didn't this remind the obvious for me as mentioned by others here many times?
    Vazga Sivaji pugaz

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nan Petra Selvam

Sun TV showed the movie.
    It had all ingredients of a good movie.
    Songs are good Nan Petra selvam
    Sivaji son of a rich man, decides to leave house(what a bold decision indeed) and marries daughter of poor uncle.
    Uncle dies and later NT's wife dies after giving birth to a child.
    Antony (Sambantham-Antha Nall film)helps NT, gives job and place to stay.
    MN Rajam a doctor, missing child of rich man(Chakrapani) and sister of NT. Nambiar cousin of NT also treated by MNRajam-
    Another story within the main story-VKR spoils Chakrapani and plots to kill him with the help of a girl who seduces him and dies in the process. Comedian Karunanithi kills her and gets caught and tells truth and NT who was mistakenly caught by police is released
    Antony unites the family.
    How fate plays in one's life is the story.
    Vazga Sivaji pugaz

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sankara1970
    Once a impression is created, it is like written on stone in the minds of people. Mind is powerful than anything.
    Even if real Sivapuruman comes, we will compare him with NT and probably think NT is better. Similar is NTR-Krishna.
    நிஜமான் சிவன் வந்தால் கூட ஒப்புக்கொள்வார்கள். ஆனால் நிஜமான 'வீரபாண்டிய கட்டபொம்மன்' வந்தால் அவரை ஆள் மாறாட்ட கேஸில் புக் பண்ணி விடுவார்கள்.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saradhaa_sn
    நிஜமான் சிவன் வந்தால் கூட ஒப்புக்கொள்வார்கள். ஆனால் நிஜமான 'வீரபாண்டிய கட்டபொம்மன்' வந்தால் அவரை ஆள் மாறாட்ட கேஸில் புக் பண்ணி விடுவார்கள்.
    முற்றிலும் உண்மை!
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rangan_08's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That reminds me of a SV Sekar dialogue in his play " Mahabaradathil Mangatha". He travels in a time machine and goes to Kattabomman era and when he finally meet KB, he says,

" நான் என்னமோ வீரபாண்டிய கட்டமொம்மன் சிவாஜி கணேசன் மாதிரி இருப்பார்னு நெனச்சேன், ஆனா நீங்க தயிர்வட தேசிகன் மாதிரி இருக்கீங்களே !!! "
    Perhaps life is just that. A Dream and a Fear. -- Joseph Conrad

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rangan_08
    That reminds me of a SV Sekar dialogue in his play " Mahabaradathil Mangatha". He travels in a time machine and goes to Kattabomman era and when he finally meet KB, he says,

" நான் என்னமோ வீரபாண்டிய கட்டமொம்மன் சிவாஜி கணேசன் மாதிரி இருப்பார்னு நெனச்சேன், ஆனா நீங்க தயிர்வட தேசிகன் மாதிரி இருக்கீங்களே !!! "

Sathyaraj did something on these lines when he spoke on TV when the Sivaji statue on Marina was unveiled.

Unmayile Kattabomman kuRal sannamaaga irundhirukkalaam. Then he proceeded to say "vaanam pozhigiradhu..." in a soft voice
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prabhu Ram
    Quote Originally Posted by rangan_08

Sathyaraj did something on these lines when he spoke on TV when the Sivaji statue on Marina was unveiled.

Unmayile Kattabomman kuRal sannamaaga irundhirukkalaam. Then he proceeded to say "vaanam pozhigiradhu..." in a soft voice

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prabhu Ram
    Saw Garuda Sowkkiyama on DD (in bits and pieces though).
    I found it pretty ordinary

it is indeed.
    however from a sivaji fan perspective was interesting to see a Godfather kind of role handled in a curious way by Sivaji.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This and Sathyaraj's quote. There is a U2 song that goes, "You are the real thing, Even better than the real thing". I think they are singing about NT.
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.