Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: "Kadhalar Dhinam" Kunal NO more !!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber crajkumar_be's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiganes
    it is Sad.
    however on thoughts of Suicide - it is a deeper subject. Death is no solution - but definitely an end. Probably some people's life is filled with so much grief and dishonour that death seems to be that much more preferable and honourable to them.
    I would implore that we dont "use" the word "cowardice" etc., just because someone committed "suicide". It requires damn enough courage to commit suicide. We should rather focus on what propels some one to this decision. Unfortunately in a country that has a problem of overpopulation, police and other social organisations have neither the money nor the inclination to investigate deeply into the reasons of such acts and happy to "close the case".
    Absolutely! Totally agree

Recently another small time actor (who acted as Maddy's friend in Arya) committed suicide.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Freiburg, Fribourg, Switzerland, Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha
    I don't know why the topic heading is "Passes away"? "Passes away" is used to describe that the person has died a natural death. Whereas here the actor has committed SUICIDE.
    changed
    okay fine. no probs.
    maddy, ther is no verbe in the title

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I think among celebrities, we've had less popular male victims in India. I doubt whether the statistic would suggest an higher quotient for Female (it's just that popular heroines have committed suicide, while we rarely hear the same of superstars from the country). It's an universal fact (by stats, and psychology) that men are more prone to suicide than women, in almost every country (wiki suggests China as an exception, though it's 99', and only selected areas). That's ironic, perhaps we shouldn't throw around the term "weaker sex".

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thilak4life
    Yes, I think among celebrities, we've had less popular male victims in India. I doubt whether the statistic would suggest an higher quotient for Female (it's just that popular heroines have committed suicide, while we rarely hear the same of superstars from the country). It's an universal fact (by stats, and psychology) that men are more prone to suicide than women, in almost every country (wiki suggests China as an exception, though it's 99', and only selected areas). That's ironic, perhaps we shouldn't throw around the term "weaker sex".

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kunal was murdered"
    By Behindwoods News Bureau.
    February 14, 2008

Visitor Medical Insurance

Kunal's father, Retd Col. Rajendra Singh, has come out with an allegation that his son's death was not suicide but murder. Rebutting the theory reported by the press that Kunal was depressed, which eventually led to his suicide, he asked the media at the press conference held at Vile Parle "Kunal was about to launch his film on

Kunal
    February 15 and was very enthusiastic about the project. Why would he end his life?"

He also made it clear that Kunal's marriage with Anuradha was not turbulent as reported by the press. As the couple's daughter was not in good health, Anuradha had taken the kid to her father's residence in Ahmednagar. Incidentally Anuradha's father is an army officer and a surgeon.

Singh asserted that Kunal, on the day of his death, spent the entire day discussing his impending film Yogi with his team and had also fixed up appointments for the next day. Had he intended to commit suicide, he would not have done so, he said. Singh stated that he had noticed some marks on the neck, chest and arms, indicating that someone could have grabbed Kunal from the rear and pinned down his arms to thwart any attempts of resistance. But Senior Police Inspector Sonone refuted these statements saying these marks were induced while the body was brought down from the ceiling fan.

Bringing out a new theory to this death, Singh claimed that Kunal could have been a target of some land mafia, as he was involved in some land deals some time ago. Singh also added that a girl named Lavina could be a prime witness to this murder. He said that she is the daughter of a family friend and was to have debuted in Kunal's film. Though she has not made any statement about the murder theory thus far, Singh avers that she is either scared or threatened.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-mov...-08-kunal.html
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Regular Hubber r_o_j_a's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    very sad to hear kunal passed away. May his soul rest in peace

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought he was still alive but while scanning some old pages i discovered that he was no more... I dedicate these songs on behalf of kunal.....

Some of my most favourites.....

Kadhalar Dhinam - Enna Vilai Azhage

Kadhalar Dhinam - Kaadhalenum Thervezhudhi

Kadhalar Dhinam - Roja Roja

May his soul rest in peace... till now i didn't know who composed these songs.. But after reading it was rahman, i understand why rahman is the best....
    Dream Big !

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber AudazJay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
    I thought he was still alive but while scanning some old pages i discovered that he was no more... I dedicate these songs on behalf of kunal.....

May his soul rest in peace... till now i didn't know who composed these songs.. But after reading it was rahman, i understand why rahman is the best....
    Ittene naala enge sar irundhingge?
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AudazJay
    Quote Originally Posted by ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar

Ittene naala enge sar irundhingge?
    I'm a newbie... It's been just 6 months since my arrival...
    Dream Big !

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast