Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Kadhalar Dhinam" Kunal NO more !!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thilak4life
    RIP..

Suicidal tendencies of film celebrities continues. Sad...
    never understood - wat stardom/celeb status does to them?? .......kunal was a normal/middle class guy just like u and me, suddenly put into the big league.......what happens in between this period of middle-class to death?? i thot only women were vulnerable but kunal's death is shocking......shobha, "fatafat", divya bharathi, silk smitha, simran's sister, prathyuksha, and now kunal - too long for such a sad list ........
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    ----
    Why he commited suicide?

RIP..

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    RIP..

never understood - wat stardom/celeb status does to them?? .......kunal was a normal/middle class guy just like u and me, suddenly put into the big league.......what happens in between this period of middle-class to death?? i thot only women were vulnerable but kunal's death is shocking......shobha, "fatafat", divya bharathi, silk smitha, simran's sister, prathyuksha, and now kunal - too long for such a sad list ........
    maddy, may be analyse this way....

We are well informed about eminent personalities so we decide that way. Even otherwise ppl in stress, esp with overwork, anybody laid off, retrenchment, unemployed, LOVE-FAILURES(mostly), do commit suicide.

but we dont throw lime light upon them.

So I suppose, its nothing to do with media. Its general tendency of stress and depresion, which the curr gen is unable to handle

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Arthi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE....

lets us all learn that only cowardice commit sucide.... we all are here to face this world... and learn from our mistakes....

commiting suicide will ever become a solution for any problem...
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    RIP..

divya bharathi and prathyusha were murdered and didn't commit suicide. But the case has been twisted as suicide.
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bollywood actor commits suicide

Kunal Singh and Sonali Bendre in Dil Hi Dil Main.

February 07, 2008 13:39 IST

Actor Kunal Singh committed suicide at his residence in Oshiwara in suburban Mumbai on Thursday morning. He starred in the Hindi film, Dil Hi Dil Main, opposite Sonali Bendre [Images].

The 31-year-old actor had also starred in some Bhojpuri and South Indian films. He had recently switched over to film production and was working on a Hindi project.

The Oshiwara police stated that he was found hanging from a ceiling fan at about 1:30 am and are investigating the case. No suicide note has been found near his body. The reason behind the actor taking the extreme step is yet to be ascertained, a senior police officer from the Oshiwara police station said.

Singh is survived by his wife, and two daughters, who had left for their hometown, Ahmednagar, only two days ago.

He was staying with Lavannya, an upcoming actress. She was the first to see his body. She informed the building watchman, who then called the police.

With inputs from PTI

Link - http://www.rediff.com/movies/2008/feb/07singh.htm
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suicide
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    R.I.P, Kunal.

Om Namah Shivaya.............
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Post Thanks / Like
    What the HELL???????

OMG

RIP

Aum NamaShivaya....

Suicide rate is so high amounts young men between 25-35 here in UK, compared to women..

I guess when one is fed of every materialistic things in this world and misery caused by the so called 'Maya' one decides to end his/her life, it may seem cowardness to some , but only the people who goes through depressions will understand such feelings....we have no right to take away our life or anyone life, and our Vedic literatures state these perishable bodies don’t belong to us, hence we have no rights over it... I guess it is all to good know these things and understand philosophies, but when it comes to feelings we are ruled by emotions hence we are human beings else we all would be swamiyars!

Post Thanks / Like
    RIP KUNAL.

Raghu sir. MIND BUILDS COMPLEX LOGICS AROUND US TO LEAD LIFE .. BUT HEART RULES THEM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast