Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: || Jhootha Hi Sahi | Abbas Tyrewala | John Abraham ||

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

|| Jhootha Hi Sahi | Abbas Tyrewala | John Abraham ||

A.R RAHMAN is all set to compose for Abbas Tyrewala's next romantic comedy called ' 1-800 love' starring John Abraham.

Can't give you much info abt it.

SOURCE : TODAY'S [NOV 12, 2008] HT CAFE, JOHN ABRAHAM'S INTERVIEW, 1st page

Excerpt from the interview
    Q.) What about Abbas Tyrewala's 1-800 which is said to be inspired by the toll free helplines in the U.S.?

John Abraham -- That one is signed and sealed. We start shooting next year...May, June, July in Boston. It's a romantic comedy with music by A.R. Rahman.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    John to romance Abbas's wife in 1-800-LOVE
    Riding high on the super-success of JAANE TU... YA JAANE NA, Abbas Tyrewala is all set to start his next film, titled 1-800-LOVE, which will be produced by Madhu Mantena, one of the producers of GHAJINI.

Abbas' wife Pakhi has penned the script of this romantic-comedy (she was the casting director of JAANE TU... YA JAANE NA). John Abraham has already been signed for the lead role.

Now here's the latest development! Pakhi, who has penned the script, will also play the leading lady opposite John in this film.

"When Pakhi narrated the script to John, all of us felt that no one else would understand and relate to the role better than Pakhi. That's how all of us suggested that Pakhi should act in the film as well.

She needed time to think about it. A few days later, she replied in the affirmative, " Madhu Mantena informs.

Now that's a novel casting indeed, what say? 1-800-LOVE is expected to take off early next year!

www.memsaab.com/1-800-love

Post Thanks / Like
    John Abraham has got hold of a winner in his hands
    John- lead actor and co-Producer of "1-800-Love'
    IndiaGlitz [Thursday, October 30,2008]

Although a film can be called as a hit only after its triumph at the box office, when the immensely talented Abbas Tyrewala is the man who is the creator of a project and with a great track record, the fate of a film made by him can be predicted to a great extent.

After the stupendous success of 'Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na' , every one is looking forward to his next film titled as '1-800-Love'.

And John Abraham has not only given his nod to act in the film but after hearing the story got so interested that he wanted to associate himself with the project more intimately by becoming a co-producer.

So now the movie has three producers in Abbas Tyrewala, Madhu. K. and John Abraham.

The story of '1-800-Love' was inspired from the toll-free phone numbers in U.S.A.

The production of the movie will start next year at Boston and will be completed in a single schedule

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/h...cle/42644.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Abbas Tyrewala's 1-800-Love to go on floors in May
    MUMBAI: Abbas Tyrewala's directorial debut Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na, which released last year, met with much success at the box office. After this huge success, Tyrewala is working on his second directorial film titled 1-800-Love which is scheduled to go on floors in May, 2009 in Boston.
    The first shooting schedule will be spread over three months. The script has been written by Tyrewala's wife Pakhi, who will also be essaying the lead role in 1-800-Love and is a romantic comedy. John Abraham has been paired opposite Pakhi. The music is by A R Rahman. The movie is being produced by Saregama India and is being made on a tentative budget of $10 million.
    Speaking to Businessofcinema.com, producer Madhu Mantena says, "The script is currently being fine-tuned. We are starting the shoot in May and would ideally want to finish the shooting in one schedule."
    Source:http://www.businessofcinema.com/news.php?newsid=11339

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

in hindi, upcoming movies' directors - abbas tyrewala, raykesh mehra, maniratnam - pramadham thalaivare
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber thineshan54321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    so i guess this is the next hindi film after blue?
    Music is Peace

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look! Who was in town

By Subhash K Jha
    Posted On Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 02:18:49 AM

Ever since his spectacular win at the Oscar's, ace music composer AR Rahman has been shying away from the public glare and had gone into a self-imposed hibernation in Chennai. Rahman's sabbatical has come to an end now, with him getting back to composing music in a big way.

All of last week he was engaged in music sessions with director Abbas Tyrewala for his next film 1-800-Love.

Rahman not only managed to complete the entire score for Blue, which had been pending for quite some time now, but also sneaked out of Chennai to Delhi on Monday afternoon to visit the Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah. He then flew to Mumbai yesterday to record a song for Tyrewala's 1-800-Love. With that taken care of, he headed for a long delayed trip to the US.

1-800-Love producer Madhu Mantena said, "Abbas wanted the music of our film to take off before Rahman took off. So he specially requested him to fly to the US via Mumbai." The song sung by Adnan Sami was recorded in utmost secrecy so that Rahman could be out of Mumbai and the country, even before the city woke up to his presence.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/...s-in-town.html[/b]
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hollywood director Michael Gracey is shooting the songs for 1-800 Love - Abbas Tyrewala

Abbas Tyrewala is back from London after a long 40-day schedule of 1-800 Love. But the cast and crew will once again be going back to the Queen's Land to shoot the songs with Hollywood director Michael Gracey. Abbas is currently shooting some portions of the film in Mumbai. He says, "After a hectic schedule in London, we started shooting in Mumbai, with a two day break in between. The shoot in Mumbai will go on till mid -October. We will then probably go back as soon as I get the dates in place. The entire movie is based in London city and we have shot one song and two are still remaining." He continues, "The song was choreographed by Hollywood director Michael Gracey. He is superb with his work and always wanted to do a Bollywood film. He has done an amazing job with the songs and I am looking forward to shoot the other remaining songs with him." Speaking about a song, he adds, "It will have the lead pair of John and Pakhi, along with the ensemble cast which makes it 8 of them. It has a different get up in connection to the character. Everyone wants to see John as a hunk, but in this song he will be in a different avatar with relation to his character." Abbas Tyrewala has also penned the lyrics for his movie, having music of Oscar winner music director A R Rahman. The director has also done the lyrics for the upcoming film Blue.

http://www.musicmaza.com/news-detail...-Tyrewala.html
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.businessofcinema.com/news.php?newsid=14957

Abbas Tyrewalla's film 1-800-Love is complete except for a song, which will be shot around March - April in London.

Currently Tyrewalla is busy with the post production work on the film. Plans are to release the film by July 2010. Post release, the writer-director is planning to join hands with Madhu Mantena and co-produce films.

Speaking to Businessofcinema.com he said, "Now that 1-800-Love is complete, I have not really planned on directing my next film. Madhu and I will be finalizing some good directors to direct films for our company. Until I plan my next film, I want to be a creative producer and produce good films."

1-800-Love, which is produced by Saregama India, stars Tyrewala's wife Pakhi and John Abraham in the lead roles

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Appu s
    http://www.businessofcinema.com/news.php?newsid=14957

Abbas Tyrewalla's film 1-800-Love is complete except for a song, which will be shot around March - April in London.

Currently Tyrewalla is busy with the post production work on the film. Plans are to release the film by July 2010. Post release, the writer-director is planning to join hands with Madhu Mantena and co-produce films.

Speaking to Businessofcinema.com he said, "Now that 1-800-Love is complete, I have not really planned on directing my next film. Madhu and I will be finalizing some good directors to direct films for our company. Until I plan my next film, I want to be a creative producer and produce good films."

1-800-Love, which is produced by Saregama India, stars Tyrewala's wife Pakhi and John Abraham in the lead roles
    post production around 8-9 months va? yen ipadi ?
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast