Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rajini, P Vasu & GV Prakash - Kuselan

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    GVP's pollathavan songs/BGM are excellent.....and veyil to some extent ......Other than that he is very average composer.....I dont find any striking talent in him.....Ellam neram....
    watever it is, he is ARRahman's nephew..........he will stay for a while atleast...............to be honest, i never thot u1 will survive after a couple of movies..........u never know..... :P
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Songs are pretty good!!!!

GVP is going to be successful just like HJ for the simple fact that his music is melodious. There is atleast one good melody in each of his albums.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    GVP's pollathavan songs/BGM are excellent.....and veyil to some extent ......Other than that he is very average composer.....I dont find any striking talent in him.....Ellam neram....
    watever it is, he is ARRahman's nephew..........he will stay for a while atleast...............to be honest, i never thot u1 will survive after a couple of movies..........u never know..... :P
    I dont have any issues.....But he will stay only if he has real talent and passion.....check rehna or even KR's success.....thats it......I am not saying they dont have the talent....but they have to prove their talent....Regarding u1, in the first 5 or 6 movies, he has given PKP, nandha and the trend setting TI......What GVP has given when the biggest star movie comes in to his hands???.......please mind it U1 didnt have any Big star movies in his initial phase of his carrier....So lets wait and see this guy's fate.....
    --

Post Thanks / Like
    GV Prakash Kumar gets it all wrong in Kuselan’s soundtrack. Nooru, here!
    http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2008/07/...prakash-kumar/

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sat_srini
    Songs are pretty good!!!!

GVP is going to be successful just like HJ for the simple fact that his music is melodious. There is atleast one good melody in each of his albums.
    Please dont compare HJ with GVP....
    HJ is much much better than this GVP.....HJ has given some mind blowing melodies (girls love it) though those songs are repetive.....HJ is proved guy over the years.....

One good melody in every album??.....kalai, vellithirai and kuselan in his 6 albums carrier.....Even mani sharma and DSP have given better songs than this guy.....

I am not underestimating his talent here......but my point is clear he has not proved his talent...thats it.....If GVP proves, then i will accept......Just ARR nephewnkirathukkaga support panna koodathu.....KR, rehna kadhai enna achu.......

Ok....as of now i will rate him as a below average composer only....if he proves his mettle, then i will accept him with open mind.....
    --

Post Thanks / Like
    First of all, I never said that he is better than HJ or vice versa. All I said was that his music is melodious. Why don't you read my post properly?

Second of all, how the heck do you know that I support him because of him being ARR's nephew? Just bcos I have a picture of ARR as my ID does not mean that I should support his entire family.

Lets wait and see how he does, maybe he will succeed, maybe he will not. As far as I am concerned, I liked some of his songs in Veyyil, Kreedom, Oram Po, Polladhavan, Vellithirai and now Kuselan and if you didn't then thats not my problem.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    If ARR can't pull it off with Cineme Cinema in Baba with SM i don't think GVP can....

definitely no.....

WE WANT SPB!!!!!

Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just ARR nephewnkirathukkaga support panna koodathu.....KR, rehna kadhai enna achu.......
    Whats wrong if ARR fans support him???
    IR fans U1-a support pannurathillayA, appa engga pOnEngga sir??? :P

Ok....as of now i will rate him as a below average composer only....
    Just think, he got a big star movie in short period of time. Why would they chose him if he hasn't proved anything (according to u)...
    Is anyone else smell the stomach burning smell here???

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    please give me the download link if available...
    my hands are shivering...
    Sach is Life..

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wondering y they didnt select YSR for Kuselan??? Was he so busy??? Ha ha...

Good job GVP at a very young age... U should hav real guts to do music for a Rajini film music as the ezpectation is high...

Either way GVP hav lived to the expectation...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast