Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TIPS for GOOD HEALTH... Without Medicines.!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

TIPS for GOOD HEALTH... Without Medicines.!

"§¿¡ö-«üÈ Å¡ú§Å ̨È×-«üÈ ¦ºøÅõ"

// “Noay-atra Vaazhvae Kurhaivu-atra Selvam”//.. One Tamil-Proverb Says... which means

“The Best TREASURE deemed as the totally Deficiency-free . in Life ... is.. ONLY SUCH A LIFE without any Sickness.

ÁÕóÐ ±É §Åñ¼¡Å¡ ¡쨸ìÌ
    «Õó¾¢ÂÐ «üÈÐ §À¡üÈ¢ ¯½¢ý

// “Marundhu ena vaendaavaa Yaakkaikku
    Arundhiyadhu atradhu poatri unhin”.//

Says Thirukkuralh which means Our Body does NOT NEED ANY MEDICINE AT ALL if we live an orderly (Disciplined) life,

... keeping in Mind what is good and bad for the body as also its DESERVING DEMANDS.

.. and thus CONSERVE the Physique properly ( Duly maintaing the Hidden Physical Potentialities alongside taking the best advantage of the Nature-Powers around us)

By my practical observation during the past more than 60 years… on several Healthy persons who lived long years without any Sickness nor even minor Ailments… deserving well to be Role-Model Persons for others.. especially the Two who have predominantly out of all others …made me get amazed. and have learnt a lot on the Meaningful- Reality towards Healthy Life.

Especially one of my close relatives…employed as an Executive in a responsible position of Personal-Secretary to a Govt. Officer, … who lived upto 84 years age without knowing what is meant by Head-ache, nor any Pain anywhere in the body , nor Fever nor any such common ailments too

Right from his early life, never taken any Medicine, Nor visited a Doctor or the like Health-consultants, even for Precautionary advices… but still happy with Good-Health.. backed by Serene face coupled with PEACE OF MIND.

Similarly another Person, a Railway-Station-Master of Andhra who lived upto 76 years of age, despite having lot of Family-problems, Sufferings, Injustices in Profession Heavy duties indefinitely Day and Night still always Calm and CHEERFUL.

Both these persons died Suddenly... within a few hours... by Natural- End. CALMLY.

I have learnt from several such people some practical Tips… for GOOD HEALTH WITHOUT MEDICINES. on which we will discuss here.

All of You Friends too . are INVITED to JOIN WITH ME.. to put forth your...

.. Similar- interesting experiences here ... Welcome... To discuss.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Good topic Mr.Sudhaama... One of my relative,who has a naturopathy(the natures way to cure diseases...mainly thru diet ) hospital in coimbatore, lived until his early 90s... He died last year... I've never seen him falling sick but heard that he was bedridden for a few days before his death as he had a fall & injured himself... His secret to healthy living is healthy eating habits + active lifestyle... He has written a few books about naturopathy... His hospital is famous among tamil film stars for weight reduction(esp Prabhu)...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dev which one r u telling abt. I mean the hospital..
    Thanks
    Pr

Post Thanks / Like

... My PRACTICAL-FINDINGS :---

During my past long Life-Experience I have closely observed hundreds of contradictory sorts of people....

Incredibly- Healthy on one side ...as well as the Opposite... Worst Sickly even during Youth...

The areas of their living were from almost all the Regions of India as well as Overseas. Nations too.

The Persons of all the strata of Society from the Poorest to the Richest...

So to say... Daily- wage- Earner , Platform-dweller, Industrial-Worker, Farmer as well as the Tribals in the interior Forests too ..

... upto the highest Social-rung of the Society the Multi-millionaires

Such Typicals were able to maintain remarkably Sound-health, irrespective of all sorts of Odds and Eventualities in their various situations and atmosphere of Lives

.. even under the worst duress and onslaughts of ante-forces challenging against the Defensive Potentialities for Good. Health.

:: RUDIMENTARY-COMMONALITIES for Good-Health + Long-Life ::

(1) Irrespective of Financial and Social-status (Poorest or the Richest or by any Caste or Communal- segments of Society)... they all are INVARIABLY the persons of Strong WILL-POWER coupled with Self-Discipline in general.. not only in Health-affairs but also on Life-matters on the whole.

(2) They know HOW TO ENJOY LIFE or CONVERT IT SO... under all sorts of contradictory and Varied circumstances.

(3) Strictly maintained CLEANLINESS on the Body, Food, Utility-Articles as well as by Hygeine.... with the deep sense of Nature-Realisation

(4) Adhered to strict-principles of orderly living ensuring a Routine especially on Food, Sleep. and Character....free from any Vices or Addictions like Smoking or Alcohol. or the like.

(5) Mostly either Radical-Vegetarians or the Restrained- Non- Vegetarians preferring the max content of Veg. menu in their Routine and occasional Non-Veg- menu for a few days in a week Not crazy on the Non-Veg stuff more than the other.

(6) They ENJOY FOOD well as also very choosy on it more than all others... taking limited Quantity... Never Over-eat even in Feasts.

(7) Out of all their Basic-Demands in Life(a) Peace of Mind (b) Food (c) Sleep and rest (d) Entertainments and Hobbies is the order of priority. They do not crave for Luxury or over-comforts in living-style.

(8) They SELDOM LOSE TEMPER.. but remain well-composed always... even under provocations.. Thus able to be either Cheerful or Serene- temperamental constantly. .. leading a Contented life under all contra- distinctory circumstances... by approaching with the SENSE OF HUMOUR

(9) Irrespective of the Sense of Responsibility and Commitments ..they avoid Evil- Propensities (Qualities / Attitudes) of self...

..like Jealousy, Greed, Wickedness, Vengeance, Hatred and Hypocricy. even though individually varying by the degree of Wisdom and Life- Opportunities

.. Rather they face their Problems in a light mood, backed by Self- confidence and Life-Faith.

... To Continue
    Most INVALUABLE TREASURE is.. Time.
    Spend it MEANINGFULLY Spread effectively.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rudimentary-COMMONALITIES for GOOD-HEALTH + Long-Life? Continued

(10) They give much importance to FAR-SIGHTEDNESS in Life alongside INTROSPECTION rather Self-analysis.. at every stage of the past and present...

.. and NEVER FEEL SHY to Confess whenever self-convinced Guilty…. With or without others pointing out.

(11) Used to ENJOY the Sexual-relations too ….having good Masculine / Feminine Potency by indulging in an orderly planned manner,

...ensuring MODERATE and LEGITIMATE Sexual-relations. That too, within limits only,and without any Secretive deal.

Especially they ensured the due Self-control, WITHOUT CELEBACY..

(12) They enjoyed Team-work as well as collective facing the problems and commitments ..as also in the matter of enjoyment too, along with Family-members, Relatives and Friends… with high Sense of Humour…. Had No Enemies., Even the Enemies.. they did not consider so…. But kept such people at a distance…. Even though quite Social… their movement is SELECTIVE varying in degrees too... person to person.

Most INVALUABLE TREASURE is.. Time.
    Spend it MEANINGFULLY Spread effectively.

Post Thanks / Like
    Prime CODE for GOOD HEALTH Without Medicines

Practical-Lesson.... as Learnt by immense Experiences of several people, is...

"Live alongwith Nature... as far as possible... WITHOUT MEDICINES"...

...Especially DURING YOUTH.... Upto the Age of 50.

Post Thanks / Like
    Honey + Lemon-Juice + Water : Best Tonic?

Kind Attention: MEDICAL-PROFESSIONALS Please

As per Naturopathy... taking One cup of Warm-Water mixed with Two Tea-spoons of Honey... plus Two Tea-Spoons of Lemon-Juice...

...in EMPTY-STOMOACH . as the first edible substance... 15 minutes prior to Break-fast... daily

... is Good for Health... ensuring Purification of Blood,.... Preventing and Healing any internal wounds... Normalising any imbalances of Secretions...Conserving the Skin ...enhancing Youthfulness...etc.

This idea has been recommended by some Allopathic Medical practioners too...

...but some other section of Doctors... radically disagree... stating that Honey in empty stomoch will gear up the tendency towards Diabetics.... and so Harmful.

Dear Friends, What have you got to say? PRO or ANTI ? Why? Shall We discuss?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been having a spoon of honey with a glass of warm water every morning and I feel OK about it.

Actually even while growing up, my Mom used to give us a spoon of honey every morning before breakfast. I don't have anything bad to tell about it!
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Tks for offering such unique non-medical remedies, Mr. Sudhaama!
    Was fascinated by jus going thru this once!
    All the more admirable tat u hav so much knowlegde abt this subject wen ur actually a (retd.) civil Engr. (as I rem. Idiappam mentioning once).....!
    'hope to see more inputs.....already decided to copy & save all these for future reference.....taking pills/capsules can sumtimes be so boring as well as sickening......my mother, a Doctor herself, takes all sorts of tablets everyday..for BP etc....& she ends up feeling worse after taking them, eg. feels nauseated....!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey all,

I am basically born aneamic with hormonal imbalance.
    I have been consulting various docs and homeopathy seems to be okei for me.

I occasionally take iron tonic etc.

But basically, my hb count would be very much around 7 or nerly 7 NOT MORE.

I have always felt very tiresome, to do strenuous job, lethargic and lazy most of the time.

I should say I NEVER TIRE WALKING even extremely long distances.

Has this something to do with hb count? Having iron tonic everyday is okei?

how bout date syrup.

Also, when I read books without easing myself in a chair, i.e without back rest I get a mild ache in and around my eyebrows and my back neck. Is it strain?
    Or is my sitting posture wrong?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast