Thread: A.R rehman live concert in capital city

Post Thanks / Like

A.R rehman live concert in capital city

hi guys iz that any one have watch the this programe on last sunday 17 plz if any watch it provide download link plz i really wana watch it thanks kindly

this source on indiaglitz

The music wizard A.R. Rahman was at his magical best. His first ever live concert held in the capital city on last Saturday (November 17), was a grand success in terms of its mesmerizing effect on the audiences.

Music maestro A.R. Rahman cast a magical spell over his audiences, as he sang some of his all-time popular compositions, including "Khalbali" and "Pathshala".

The grand stage had LCD screens flanking both wings, scores of steps leading up to a tiny balcony on one side, and was lit up by colourful lights.

Rahman captivated the audience with a rare musical fare that had songs ranging from ‘Roja Jaaneman’ (from the film Roja) and ‘Kehna hi kya’ (Bombay) to more recent hits like ‘Khalbali’ (Rang de Basanti), and ‘Barso re Megha’ (Guru). The hit numbers of the latest blockbuster 'Sivaji' and a musical score from the yet-to-be-released 'Jodha Akbar', too were sung to the delight of the audience.

The pony-tailed Hariharan, Chitra, Madhushree, Sadhna Sargam and Delhi's own boy Kailash Kher, accompanying Rahman in the concert. Ace drummer Sivamani enthralled the audience with his incredible marathon-drumming spell.

The sets changing with each song, and the dancers performing alongside the crooning maestros provided some spectacular visual treat to the musical show.

Rahman, who was dressed in a white sherwani, changed into a dull purple kurta mid way through the concert and sat on the piano to perform his English number ‘Pray for me brother’. It is a melodious song that appeals people to fight poverty. "I hope you will support me in my fight against poverty," Rahman said.

He also launched a set of colouring books, the earnings of which will go to his foundation that works for humanitarian causes.

Though the open-air venue at Rajouri Garden in west Delhi was not packed due to the huge pricing of tickets (between Rs.500 and 5,000 per ticket), the concert was memorable for the ones who were present there.

The sight of the crowd giving standing ovation while Hariharan sang ‘Bharat humko jaan se pyara hai’ was an emphatic sign to show that the fare was a hit.

"I hope you enjoy the concert," Rahman said to the audiences, who were spellbound and screaming for more.

share it if u have the link thanks again
    rizna riza

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

A R R in Delhi

These are clips from CNN IBN and Ndtv channel.......even in youtube.....

http://youtube.com/results?search_qu...lhi&uploaded=w

http://www.ibnlive. com/videos/ 52532/ar- rahman-concert- leaves-delhi- spellbound. html

http://www.ibnlive. com/videos/ 52534/ar- rehman-concert. html

http://www.ndtv. com/convergence/ ndtv/videopod/ default.aspx

Rahman creates magic again...........
    Music The Life giver........
    I Like Music That Stirs The Soul.........

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks buddy like init great work keep it yp
    rizna riza

Senior Member Senior Hubber rayan36's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rahman’s dream comes true

By Behindwoods News Bureau.

November 22, 2007

Last Sunday, Delhi witnessed a concert by none other than the Mozart of Madras, A R Rahman. About 25,000 strong audiences thronged the open-air venue at Rajouri Garden to listen to their favorite composer churn out one hit after the other. Rahman, dressed in a white sherwani, dominated the grand stage, which had LCD screens flanking both wings, scores of steps leading up to a tiny balcony on one side, which was lit up by multi-colored lights.

Rahman, after the concert, addressed the press where he said it was his long time dream to perform in the national capital. When some reporters quizzed him on the use of north Indian singers for his Tamil numbers, he said that he chose singers whose voices he felt would be most appropriate for the song and had no regional biases as such. Reporters asked him if he overlooked small budget films, to which Rahman replied: “I am presently working on a Tamil film titled Sakkarakatti, which is a low budget film.” Apparently what interest him are the story and the passion of the filmmaker and not the budget of the film. He also expressed his satisfaction over the response he received for his composition in Shekar Kapur’s Elizabeth 2: The Golden Age, which is releasing across the country tomorrow. Rahman’s fans in Delhi seemed all excited as he rolled out hit after hit from his Hindi and Tamil films and even enthralled them with songs from the yet-to-be released Jodha Akbar. Definitely a concert to remember for Delhiites!

AR RAHMAN - 'One note of the divine concord'

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber thineshan54321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey guys, this is COMPLETELY off topic. does anyone here know how u can burn .VOB files that are altogether 7.36 something GB. I only have 4.5 GB DVD, can i somehow burn this to two seperate ones?
    Music is Peace