Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Deepavali Spl Programmes

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thilak4life
    Quote Originally Posted by crajkumar_be
    Another Dig:
    Did anyone watch Chimp in Vizag?
    What about his pet monkey who "compered" this "assualt".
    That was again

She was probably the most childish and naive of the lot. Well, she speaks clearly it seems, says Mr.Popeye. To paraphrase her, "as far as I'm concerned, Tamil cinema is a sodhanai thanks to mindless fans who build temples for such likes"...

Thilak what's your say on Pappayya's commments on Kovai Sarala's violence against Vadivelu ?
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Thilak what's your say on Pappayya's commments on Kovai Sarala's violence against Vadivelu ?
    Did he? I missed it!

He lost his respect after "Sivaji", it's probably the worst assault on humanity from Tamil cinema in recent times. Now, they're defending it!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crajkumar_be
    Another Dig:
    Did anyone watch Chimp in Vizag?
    he cant talk in english ....enga choolaimedu figure-dhaan translated e'thing to him/officials (i hope i'm talking abt the same program that u mentioned )

saw the so-called debate on SUNTV ......really, i never knew these guys are so hollow in their arguements/points ......wat did BR talk .......oru point-ae illa ......cha, naa avara enga vechirukkaen (mani-kkum mela)

i feel really proud we have a much deeper/sensible arguements here ......
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Post Thanks / Like
    Did he? I missed it!
    When some one from the other side accused that Tamil cinema is institutionalising domestic violence, that too against women, Pappayya countered it by gleefully quoting Kovai Sarala beating up Vadivelu in a certain movie. "aha ennammaa antha poNNu poratti edukkuthu paarunga

He lost his respect after "Sivaji", it's probably the worst assault on humanity from Tamil cinema in recent times. Now, they're defending it!
    Yes, desperately defending it. Same goes with Raja
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Post Thanks / Like
    And to show that, they abruptly stopped "Coffee with Anu" with Surya and A R Murugadas, which was the ONLY worthy program yesterday.
    Yep, From the state of Tamil cinema, one should probably disown it after all the atrocious hyperbolic statements, and worst of all, celebrating mediocrity!

Worst has to be Kalaignar tv (retelecast? Anyway I caught the "Action" only yesterday). Ayya talking about Sethusamudram Shipping Canal Project! Isn't there a place and time for that?

But the fact that it was another propagandist and shameless idea, coupled with some ridiculous prizes!

Ironically, he made the whole industry bow down to him, after all, the whole industry best embellishes the lack of self respect for their "work", and more of a bootlicking attitude. Mixing cinema to Politics is the worst thing to have happened here. Few idiots defend it (well, the Suntv debate for one)! And Ayya actually made it worse by defending it to the most ill-informed, and ridiculously less inclined (both politically, and otherwise)!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    he cant talk in english ....enga choolaimedu figure-dhaan translated e'thing to him/officials (i hope i'm talking abt the same program that u mentioned )
    He spoke in English well a couple of times with the officers but wonder why he requested TD to translate at times.

Post Thanks / Like

Worst has to be Kalaignar tv (retelecast? Anyway I caught the "Action" only yesterday). Ayya talking about Sethusamudram Shipping Canal Project! Isn't there a place and time for that?
    Athu kElvi kEttavarudaiya thappu. But I liked the way Ayya responded to it

And Ayya actually made it worse by defending it to the most ill-informed, and ridiculously less inclined (both politically, and otherwise)!
    This I agree

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

But the fact that it was another propagandist and shameless idea, coupled with some ridiculous prizes!
    ayya va .......do u think giving tax benefits to AVMs for taking out a 'H' (shivaji - H = Sivaji ) and our poor farmers having no free electricity is any better .......this govt. mixes politics and cinema freely......

jananga appadi dhaan award function-la politics pathhiyum, assembly-la cinema pathhiyum pesuvaanga ......pongappa, poi root-cause-analysis pannungappaa - adha vittuttu rajinikanth madhiri appavigala kora sollikittu ( i agree he has a big mouth )
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan

Athu kElvi kEttavarudaiya thappu. !
    Athane ! KelVi kekka thoondi vittavangaLaiyum serthukkunga
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thilak,
    Ivar so called 'koL mooti' political analysts thoondi vittu sampantham illama pesuvaram ..Aaana kalainjar pathil sonnathu mattum thappam ..nalla niyayam
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast