Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deepavali Spl Programmes

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by great
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan
    Quote Originally Posted by Prabhu Ram
    Rocketboy, is that your review in that link ?

Tried watching the katradhu thamizh "so-called" analysis by SuhAsini in her show in Jaya TV. I usually find her unbearably irritating, but today she outdid herself.
    Cool Enakkum appadithAn thOnum
    her so called analysis
    I saw this in this week's kumudam Arasu BathilgaL :P

Q: Suhasiniyin cinema vimarsanam patri?

A: MatrathellAm paravAyillai, cinemavin technique-kaLai viLakkukiREn pErvazhi enRu pOdukiRArE oru rambam.. Aaa ! (emotion nAn sErthathu :P )

Sorry for the dig friends
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually that is a little bit of a saving grace (relatively speaking). Her "analysis of the films' merits" are ridiculous.
    Can't believe she co-wrote Iruvar

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.savefile.com/files/1178696

Para Para Pattaampocchi song uploaded .

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually that is a little bit of a saving grace (relatively speaking). Her "analysis of the films' merits" are ridiculous.
    Remember the number of times she said "muNumuNakka"? The *mokkaiest* film-related show in recent times;extremely patronising as well. I don't even understand the point of the various 'parts' of the show. First, she 'analyses' (the sheer number of times she mentions the word 'analysis' is reason enough to keep away from this) the film, then she talks to the director or anyone involved in the film, and then she puts it in the 'niyAya tharAsu,' is that it? Duh! Very, very boring.

Can't believe she co-wrote Iruvar
    Just to clarify, she wrote just the dialogue. Mani is an exceptionally superb screenwriter, I just can't imagine her contributing to his screenplays. But, his Thamizh vocabulary is much limited and hence her role as the dialogue-writer. When Anandan says, "poRunga!" in Iruvar, you know it comes from Suhasini.

Post Thanks / Like
    "Iruvar" had some fantastic dialogues (both verbose and terse). So, I wouldn't discredit Suhasini's work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by equanimus

Remember the number of times she said "muNumuNakka"? The *mokkaiest* film-related show in recent times;extremely patronising as well. I don't even understand the point of the various 'parts' of the show. First, she 'analyses' (the sheer number of times she mentions the word 'analysis' is reason enough to keep away from this) the film, then she talks to the director or anyone involved in the film, and then she puts it in the 'niyAya tharAsu,' is that it? Duh! Very, very boring.
    True ! But need to say that, similar programs like Madhan's thirai paarvai are no better. Athuvum padu boring program thAn.
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually no one reviews or analyzes (remba periya varthai for these jandus), half the time you hear elementary subjective views.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thilak4life
    Actually no one reviews or analyzes (remba periya varthai for these jandus), half the time you hear elementary subjective views.
    That's mainly because the hosts have no control over the show. The channel and the producer decide mostly, based on their "jaalras" for certain artistes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Offtrack - I puked watching Vijay tv's propagandist shows of a popular actor who shares his name with the channel..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sanguine Sridhar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thilak4life
    Offtrack - I puked watching Vijay tv's propagandist shows of a popular actor who shares his name with the channel..
    idhukku neenga peraye sollirukalam :P

adhukku aduthu Kollywood Bruce-Lee program paatheengala?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast