Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Naan Kadavul songs

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably the starting violin pieces but the former sounds more heavenly like your in a paradise compared to the latter.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber thamizhvaanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Plum
    "Honestly speaking, it is good that Attacks thread is deleted. I felt we were only piling up lot of hate in that thread, useful or useless, valid or invalid...whatever. it was of no use.
    thats my opinion anyways.

"
    This gnanodayam should have come when IR was being attacked and slandered in that thread(not to you but whoever deleted it). Moment ARR's speech was analysed, it disappeared. (Again, I wouldnt call ARR arrogant based on that statement but those who believed in slanders about IR should)
    That thread should not have been removed completely. I hope moderator comes out with a reason for that.
    I would say the deletion was actually delayed, it should have been done much earlier. You guyz are reading too much into some trivial nitpick on ARR and the timing of deletion. I don't think anyone was feeling uneasy over that quote (one ARR fan even has it in her current signature ). If you can remember number of questions were raised why the thread was created and named so etc., As far as I see, the deletion followed those posts.

Back to Nan kadavul.
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    fan_ir,

You are right. Probably IR referred to his old library for the song for a visually challenged person

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You guyz are reading too much into some trivial nitpick on ARR and the timing of deletion"
    Precisely. You guys dont get it do you? I have been saying that criticising ARR for that quote would be unfair just as certain ARR fans tried to pick with IR's statements before. I have been saying taht all along so you are not saying anything new here. The timing of deletion will raise questions because much worse had been said against IR before and the thread stood. Let's not obfuscate, Thamizh. The humility criticism on IR was unjustified and unwarranted. The quote from ARR was just to open your eyes to the fact that random quotes could easily be used to build a case against anyone. IARR is humble in one sense, IR is humble in another - all this "ARR is humble, IR is not" grumbles from his fans is just smokescreen and to a ARR worshipper, there could be no better window than that quote to get some perspective. Not sure if manyof you want to actually get perspective or give up the blinkers. Of course, I am talking of the 2-3 guys who keep attacking IR's character here not the whole body of ARR fans across the world.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Dragun's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Telugu version (Nenu Devudni)

http://cinefolks.com/telugu/AudioSon.../Nenu+Devudni/

Except for Varaaliche Deivam (Pitchaipaathiram) and Om Sivoham the songs are different. And the Telugu CD includes Maa Ganga, which I believe was recorded last and wasn't included on the Tamil CD but is in the film.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Friends, what's the status of this movie? Still running in Chennai?
    it's more than a month i guess how did it do in the BO?
    Any news?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its a hit. It ran four weeks(which is considered superhit here) in singapore with 95% attendance on weekends so it certainly would have run there for more.

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950