Thread: My first trip to India on vacation

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

My first trip to India on vacation

Is this your Indian concept of relationship sustenance ?! asked my Colleague and good friend Boris .Fuerher

Boris was stunned to see the huge list of articles which I have been buying for the last 3 months in view of my first annual vacation to India . As he is a local German who knows in and out of Munich, he helped me in getting the best of the items.

Mann, you have a big list ! Your parents, brothers, sisters, grand parents, cousins & friends . So you will be carrying all these items & meet them personally to convey your affection & remembrance ? Let me tell you, we don’t do such things here . I think now that I should make a trip to India & study the culture .

Boris , studying our culture is not so easy as you think because we have around 28 States with multiple languages , castes, religions, faiths, customs & practices. Even we cannot complete in our life time but I don’t want to discourage you on this. Pls join me . Ok , let me sponsor this trip of yours as a friendly gesture.

Boris was too pleased to hear this & said ok immediately.

I am Zafar Hassan , an IIT Chennai Aeronautics Engineer besides IIM Ahmedabad Grad. , born and brought up in a small down South Village called Pannaipuram which was shot to limelight due to one great musician whose name is household now. 2 years back, I got an offer in a large Gernan Organisation which I took it .

As the D-day approached, I was too tense as this is my first sojourn overseas & have been missing all my dear ones & I am entitled to visit back home once in 2 years only & the anxiety can be well understood.

So many changes would have happened in 365+365 days . My parents, brothers, sisters, uncles all would have aged a bit & there will be a personality change . So, they all will appear , was another anxiety on my part.

Contd.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    :P
    Anbe Sivam

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very good, Billgates! Interesting! waiting to hear the rest!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.