Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PLEASE HELP THE PEOPLE HIT BY THE WAVES, ESP SRILANKAN &

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

PLEASE HELP THE PEOPLE HIT BY THE WAVES, ESP SRILANKAN &

Dear all,

Please, please I beg all people to give what ever they can to help the victims of this disaster, I am speechless, tears are in my eyes.

No body, no souls esp the poor do not need this, we in SL have lost nearly 65,000 lives in the last 20 years, due to the war, now more 15,000 dead, we can not take any more. i dunno whether tamils are suffering from their sins from previous life, tamils are butchered by people and nature every where!!!

in UK, there are two main Organisations, one called 'White Pigeon' and the other one 'Tamils Rehabilitation Organisation (TRO)', who are in full operation in UK, I will give you their details, as soon as I get it, they accept anything from Clothes, bed sheets, linens, blankets, food , pain killers, antibiotics, and of course money.

please give genorously, don't think for a moment, we are not going to take anything with us, even this body, so just give what ever you can, like I said, I will post the charities details here;

Tamils Rehabilitation Organisation
    1079 Garratt Lane,
    Tooting,
    London SW17 0LN
    England

Phone: +44 208 265 2764
    Fax: +44 208 333 7904
    E-mail: england@troonline.org

bank name: Natwest
    Account Name: white pigeon
    Account Number:50503421
    Sort Code:602108

pls give anything!!!

£1=Rs180

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Member Junior Hubber soccer_gal's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Tamil Community in Toronto are raising alot of money to help those in SL at this time. They've put a lot of effort and time as well.
    Like Radio stations and Tamil tv stations. One of the TV stations raised like 50 k within 3-4 hrs or something.
    They still continue to raise money.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer_gal
    The Tamil Community in Toronto are raising alot of money to help those in SL at this time. They've put a lot of effort and time as well.
    Like Radio stations and Tamil tv stations. One of the TV stations raised like 50 k within 3-4 hrs or something.
    They still continue to raise money.
    very true...also the tamil associations are also gathering around to raise money...Raghu your post was very heartfelt and im sure everyone will do all they are capable of....thank you for the contact info..

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gee guys, why only Tamil is mentioned???? You mean no Singhalese people are affected by this tragedy???? Please explain......

Post Thanks / Like
    Querida,

Thanks, I only speak what is in my heart.

Nirosha,

I think ALL humans are same, regardless of Colour/ Religion, BUT this use less evil government (sinhala) of SL take anything that goes out to east & north, this is a well known FACT, what ever aid is given to Tamils, is deprived by the government, even 'Save the children', spokesman mentioned this on BBC, that this evil government do not let reporters go to north & east, THE WORST AFFECTED area in SL is the Eastern side, such as Baticalo, Trincomale & Mullaitive!

I saw devastating pictures on Vectored TV, what made me so mad was the fact, Ordinary ppl & LTTE were helping victims, with utmost care, BUT this use less Sinhala Police and Military was standing around like bricks, elderly women and even children were helping, but these cowards were standing like fools!

So now you can understand, why I made all the fuss about Tamils!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sandeep's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    With LTTE controlling the north how can the SL govt go there. After all they are both fighting each other and both sides have proved at multiple occations that ceasefire can be broken without warning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sandeep,

Come on, man, that's just a load of crap, why can't ugly cow chandrika let the aid agency go to north & east.

>>both sides have proved at multiple occations that ceasefire can be broken without warning.<<

Oh please LTTE has been the most tolerant here, and can you give me one instance of LTTE breaking a cease fire??????

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Donate online

Dear friends,
    You can donate online, if you have a credit card to this aid organization helping tsunami victims in India. Please follow this l i n k.

Thanks and Prayers,
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raghu
    Querida,

Thanks, I only speak what is in my heart.

Nirosha,

I think ALL humans are same, regardless of Colour/ Religion, BUT this use less evil government (sinhala) of SL take anything that goes out to east & north, this is a well known FACT, what ever aid is given to Tamils, is deprived by the government, even 'Save the children', spokesman mentioned this on BBC, that this evil government do not let reporters go to north & east, THE WORST AFFECTED area in SL is the Eastern side, such as Baticalo, Trincomale & Mullaitive!

I saw devastating pictures on Vectored TV, what made me so mad was the fact, Ordinary ppl & LTTE were helping victims, with utmost care, BUT this use less Sinhala Police and Military was standing around like bricks, elderly women and even children were helping, but these cowards were standing like fools!

So now you can understand, why I made all the fuss about Tamils!
    Great. And you want us to belive that all money donated to your
    Tamils Rehabilitation Organisation
    1079 Garratt Lane,
    Tooting,
    London SW17 0LN
    England
    will go for tamils. No sir,it will definitely go to LTTE.Only a fool will give money. I would request to all hubbers to not contribute to
    such dubious organization.Lankan citizens need money,let it go thru red cross,UNICEF etc.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast