2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice Avatar Bad Boy!! Real good one! Nice to start my day with a laugh, Pa!!

Just heard, that Vellupillai Prabakharan might have been a casualty of the Tsunami too????!!!! Could it be true or is it just another rumour??? The Sri Lankan govt had diverted Kofi Annan, from visiting Jaffna too!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad boy,who is that dark figure standing beside you with the stick?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblah
    Bad boy,who is that dark figure standing beside you with the stick?
    No, that one is not Surya. Not yet. But very soon, when he feels my 3rd thumb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosha sen
    Nice Avatar Bad Boy!! Real good one! Nice to start my day with a laugh, Pa!!

Just heard, that Vellupillai Prabakharan might have been a casualty of the Tsunami too????!!!! Could it be true or is it just another rumour??? The Sri Lankan govt had diverted Kofi Annan, from visiting Jaffna too!
    I am quite sure CBK or her lakeys is/are spreading rumours. I still have no info about that. I did not trust my self to ask someone (a relative) directly about this matter.
    CBK behave like a pig, she looked like a pot-bellied pig, she walked like pig and she is a pig. I also saw her dining with UN Secratary general couple of weeks ago in New York at a function. It was awful to see her looking arround without knowing what to do like a odg that drank hot water. She did not even kept the fork propperly.

Anyway , no point looking and waiting for Srilanka, you have to and you go for a Tamizheelam. With or without Srilanka. Tamils are better doing without the south.

Does anyone know what happened to the islands "XXXX- Garcia" or something which is a military base in the indian ocean between The Maldives and Somalia? Could it be that the Yankees need now South of Srilanka?

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

article about Tsunami, LTTE and affected tamils

http://www.saag.org/papers13/paper1217.html

10. The Government has reportedly rebuked the Italian Embassy in Colombo for sending humanitarian relief directly to the affected Tamils and has made it clear that all governmental assistance from other countries should be routed to the Tamils through it. It strongly opposed the wish of Kofi Annan, the UN Secretary-General, who was in Sri Lanka on January 8,2005, to visit the affected Tamil areas in the Northern Province too and meet the Tamil leaders ( meaning apparently the LTTE leaders) in order to express the solidarity of the international community with them, thereby forcing him to cancel his plans to go there. The Government reportedly took him only to the Tamil areas in the Eastern Province still under its control.

SHAME on singalese

25. At this hour of national and regional tragedy, one could detect among sections of the Sinhalese signs of malign glee not only over the damage suffered by the LTTE, but also over the fatalities suffered by the Tamil civilians. One only has to visit the Internet chat rooms of many Sinhalese groups to have an idea of their mind-set. I am giving below random examples of the comments of the Sinhalese: " If we let them alone, disease will wipe them out. Sounds like the seven plagues in Egypt to me. Let God do what man has been unwilling to do; " "Nothing like a giant Tsunami to ruin a good rebellion;" "Those kids (children who were killed by the Tsunami) would have ended up as child soldiers of the LTTE anyway;" "Let them (the Tamils) rot. Perfect opportunity to go in and wipe out what's left of them;" "Have their leaders strap on MEGA-bomb vests, then explode themselves. I'm sure they'll leave behind a crater large enough to bury quite a few bodies. "

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910