Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi No. 1 - season 2!!!!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan
    What ever said, what ever the controversies there may be, Vijay TV's Jodi No. 1 (Season 2) rocks compared to the other two channels' copy cat programs. I heard it became a comedy when one of the copy cat channels' judges changed the jodi in the wild card round by picking a male participant from one Jodi and a female participant from another jodi and made a new Jodi

IMHO, Simbu has all the rights and talents to be a judge there. He is definitely good at dancing, among the cotemporaries. At least a far better dancer than Prashanth and Ramya Krishnan who were the judges in season 1. What ever the issues he had with Prithvi, Simbu's presence is definitely making a difference to the program and many are watching just because of Simbu (myself included ).

DD is fine compared to the hosts of other two channels's program but she needs to change her style as it is becoming monotonous.
    இருக்கலாம்.

நான் தெரிவித்தது என்னுடைய கருத்து. அதை நீங்களோ மற்றவர்களோ ஒத்துக்கொள்ள வேண்டும் என்ற அவசியம் இல்லை.

அதே சமயம் 'சிம்பு சிறந்த நடுவர்' என்பது உங்கள் கருத்து. அதை நானும் ஏற்றுக்கொள்ள வேன்டும் என்று அவசியம் இல்லை.

திவ்யதர்ஷிணியின் அலட்டல் பற்றிய நான் தெரிவித்த கருத்துக்கு ஒரு ஆதரவு கிடைத்திருக்கிறது (ராஜ்குமாருக்கு நன்றி

PS : Saradha Mam, NeengaLum mr_karthik-um ezhuthum style, thoNi orE mAthiri irukkiRathu - specially when criticising others. Just my observation
    நான் யாரையும் காப்பியடித்து எழுதவில்லை. ஒருவேளை என்னுடைய தமிழ்நடை கார்த்திக்குக்கு பிடித்து அதை அவர் பின்பற்றுகிறாரா என்பது தெரியாது. இதற்கு திரு. கார்த்திக் தான் பதில் சொல்ல வேண்டும்.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    - Deleted multiplicated post -

Post Thanks / Like
    - Deleted multiplicated message-

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crajkumar_be

About the great comedy "showdown" between Chimpu and Prithvi, the latter did go overboard (sinna pulla thanama irundhuchu) but after seeing the whole episode, i felt Chimpu deserved every bit of the humiliation and more. The way he was behaving right throughout that day's program, it was more like "Chimp #1" than Jodi #1.
    Bala,

Neenga ithukku munnAdi episodes ellAm paathriukeengala? Including the practice sessions. Athula ellaam Prithvi and to some extent Uma paNNa adAvadithanam, kAttuna arrogance ellAm pAthavanga never felt that Simbu was wrong in this particular episode. Annaikku nadanthathu just climax. Ellaam accumulate aagi kadaisiyA oru mudivukku vanthathu annaikku. From the beginning I felt that Uma and Prithvi were out of place and they shouldn't have been included at all.

Uma and Prithvi had humiliated Dev and Aishwarya many times and during 4th round, Aish became so emotional and broke down in front of the judges and told about the way they were humiliated and how these two tried to demotivate them.

Then the following week, when they asked for the opinion from other participants about Aish's complain, everyone spoke in a nice way but this guy Prithvi said, athellAm chinna puLLathanam, school pasanga teacher kitta complain paNNuRa mAthiri blah blah.

Both Uma and Prithvi were continously saying, they are there only for fun and not for the prize money and the car. Mathavanga ellaam 10 latchathukkaaga iravu pagalA paadu paduraanga, engaLukku athellAm onnum thEvaiyilla. Naanga jolly-a vanthOma, aadunOmA-nu irukkOm. As contestants those were uncalled words and obviously that had upset the other contestants. Venkat gave the message very clearly during the problem between Prithvi and Simbu by saying that people who are seniors, and trained dancers cannot expect special treatment and should think that all are equal once they become contestants.

Sangitha got irritated with Uma's arrogant comments in the Solo round and gave her tightly in front of the audience and Uma since then started behaving in a humble manner.

It was very obvious that all other contestants took Simbu's side and Prithvi and Uma were just left alone without a singly support. Ivanga ozhunga irunthirunthA appadi nadanthirukkAthu.

Even in that particular round simbu praised Uma a lot and she was given the best performer award. Even for Prithvi he said style, attitude, josh ellaam irunthuchu but overall-a enakku pudikkala. With all that Sundaram master gave 9 points but Prithvi was turning his face the other side and didnt even bother to say thanks. Even Abbas said that the performance was not upto the mark. Ragasiya said, there was something missing despite Uma's good performance. ChummA kaiyya kaala thookkittu - I danced, I rocked appadinnu sonnathu was the biggest comedy by Prithvi.

Even if Simbu had tried to act too smartly I think Prithvi deserved that treatment well. Simbu was right in all ways except for walking out. That was totally unnecessary. Nee solluRatha sollu, naan ippadithAnnu angEyE irunthirukkanum. Enthiruchu pOnathu konjam over aayiduchu.

Anyway, with all this Uma and Prithvi were given another chance and they had accepted it and danced in the next round. But again there had been some problems and finally these two had been kicked out from the program. IppO ennAnnA mARi mARi reNdu pErum "Nakkeeran" magazinela simbu-va thAkki pEtti koduthuttu irukaanga

AnA oNNu: Chimpu-vE "எனக்கு நடிக்க தெரியாதுயா!" othukittaaru!
    This I agree completely athanAlathAn Manmadhan thavira (athuvum TV-la) vERa entha simbu padamum naan paarthathilla But I am watching Jodi No 1 mainly because of Simbu. He definitely stands out there and has made a difference.
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saradhaa_sn

நான் தெரிவித்தது என்னுடைய கருத்து. அதை நீங்களோ மற்றவர்களோ ஒத்துக்கொள்ள வேண்டும் என்ற அவசியம் இல்லை.

அதே சமயம் 'சிம்பு சிறந்த நடுவர்' என்பது உங்கள் கருத்து. அதை நானும் ஏற்றுக்கொள்ள வேன்டும் என்று அவசியம் இல்லை.
    Yaarum yEtru koLLa vEndum enRu nAn ethirpArkkavillaiyE I have said IMHO (In My Humble Opinion) adhaavathu ennudaiya thAzmaiyAna karuthupadi.

நான் யாரையும் காப்பியடித்து எழுதவில்லை. ஒருவேளை என்னுடைய தமிழ்நடை கார்த்திக்குக்கு பிடித்து அதை அவர் பின்பற்றுகிறாரா என்பது தெரியாது. இதற்கு திரு. கார்த்திக் தான் பதில் சொல்ல வேண்டும்.
    hehe ungalukku romba nalla 'sense of humour'
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Post Thanks / Like
    One thing for sure, all these action/events/twists has helped Vijay TV and JN1, this cannot be disputed. I like to see such controversial reality shows, which is ambiguous. I love WWE for the same reason. I used to catch up the already planned events (I believe they even have a storyboard). IF Vijaytv did follow such a strategy, it's a welcome move.. Much better than all the other cloned programs. Yes, even JN1 is a clone of a desi (read hindi) program, which was a clone of another AngrEzi (read in hindi) program :P

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber R.Latha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey,

Irfan-Monisha eliminated this week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bala,

Neenga ithukku munnAdi episodes ellAm paathriukeengala? Including the practice sessions. Athula ellaam Prithvi and to some extent Uma paNNa adAvadithanam, kAttuna arrogance ellAm pAthavanga never felt that Simbu was wrong in this particular episode. Annaikku nadanthathu just climax. Ellaam accumulate aagi kadaisiyA oru mudivukku vanthathu annaikku. From the beginning I felt that Uma and Prithvi were out of place and they shouldn't have been included at all.

Uma and Prithvi had humiliated Dev and Aishwarya many times and during 4th round, Aish became so emotional and broke down in front of the judges and told about the way they were humiliated and how these two tried to demotivate them.
    Yes,

This is what I am telling from the beginning of Part-2, that it is not that much interested like Part-1.

In Part -1, all the contestants are Gems.

So jovial (Raghav, Dheepak), so friendly (Rishi, Prem) so innocent (Bharath Kalyan), so sportive (Rajkamal, Chethan) and so getlemanism (Vijay Adhiraj), same as all female dancers too (Shilpa, Puja1, Puja2, Tharika, Rachna, Latha, Devadharshini, Preetha) all were like one family.

There were no arrogants like Prithvi & Uma.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saradhaa_sn
    Bala,

Yes,

This is what I am telling from the beginning of Part-2, that it is not that much interested like Part-1.

In Part -1, all the contestants are Gems.

So jovial (Raghav, Dheepak), so friendly (Rishi, Prem) so innocent (Bharath Kalyan), so sportive (Rajkamal, Chethan) and so getlemanism (Vijay Adhiraj), same as all female dancers too (Shilpa, Puja1, Puja2, Tharika, Rachna, Latha, Devadharshini, Preetha) all were like one family.

There were no arrogants like Prithvi & Uma.
    Very True ! and that's why I felt that these two were out of place becasue both are not from the same age group like the other contestants. Uma herself is a judge in a popular program of the same channel and Prithvi is one of the judges in a dance program on some other channel. Hence they expect special treatment and take things for granted and they also try to treat the other participants like juniour artists. Prithvi requesting sangitha to dance with him immediately after his performance and before judges had given their comments is a typical example of over confidence and arrogance. Judges virumbi vanthu aaduRathu vERa, ivanga koopiduRathu vERa.

But overall, it looks like the other contestants have unity among them and they support Simbu and against Prithvi and Uma.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very True ! and that's why I felt that these two were out of place becasue both are not from the same age group like the other contestants. Uma herself is a judge in a popular program of the same channel and Prithvi is one of the judges in a dance program on some other channel. Hence they expect special treatment and take things for granted and they also try to treat the other participants like juniour artists. Prithvi requesting sangitha to dance with him immediately after his performance and before judges had given their comments is a typical example of over confidence and arrogance. Judges virumbi vanthu aaduRathu vERa, ivanga koopiduRathu vERa.

But overall, it looks like the other contestants have unity among them and they support Simbu and against Prithvi and Uma.[/quote]

Hi dude,

Which show is Prithvi a judge in and on which channel is it?

Thanks

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast