Page 70 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny thing happening in TFI

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    thirumba thirumba pesara nee : reminded me of the "Batman-Vedivelu" Spoof. Just watched it again, really hillarious.
    The opening with all the "vanakkams", I was already on the floor ...
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ HOLLYWOOD

what happened to Superman's red undies? - India Today

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by balaajee View Post
    "While Snyder has his own reasons for discarding the iconic underpants, many fans aren't happy with it."

Count me in.
    Innum yennalam pana porangalo theriyala - "the world that we (+ Nolan I suppose) were creating"
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    mappi...as ur point of view, hw it would be if power acted as Zamindar Thirthapathi (Highness) in 'avan ivan'...comedy cum performance role...

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! you are trying to elevate me as a casting manager ... LoL

I would say a NO (strictly keeping in mind the apperance). "Highness" is a "vetti" man from a remote village. If I do not take it wrong, the character specification is to be unproportionally fat.
    Last edited by mappi; 14th June 2013 at 05:46 PM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    thats from 'enna kaiya pudichu ilutthiyaadha' scene no??

btw, highness is the best written character in the movie...
    am sure most the scenes of him were censored and making it a bit incomplete...
    complicated, and not an easy role to portray...
    Sach is Life..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword View Post
    thats from 'enna kaiya pudichu ilutthiyaadha' scene no??
    Yes. And it ends with "thirumba thirumba pesara nee"

Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword View Post
    btw, highness is the best written character in the movie...
    am sure most the scenes of him were censored and making it a bit incomplete...
    complicated, and not an easy role to portray...
    I dont have/know any news about the censored scenes, as this movie was less talked about. But I can confrim that, when I watched it here during its release, Kumar was running around naked. Then I heard that several of those scenes were removed and the few scenes which remained were blurred. Also I read (from one of those unmarked source publishing sites) that Highness has a sexual relationship Avan or Ivan !

And yes its one of the well sketched characters and the loneliness, alcoholic, "vetti" bandha, much more were well played by Kumar.
    Last edited by mappi; 14th June 2013 at 09:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    nt funny ..bt naekku sippu sippaa varuthu..

http://tamil.oneindia.in/news/2013/0...al-177385.html

நான்தான் அன்னைக்கே சொன்னேனே கேட்டீங்களா?: குஷ்பு

திருமணத்திற்கு முன்பு செக்ஸ் வைத்துக் கொள்வது குறித்து தனது கருத்தை ஒட்டிய கோணத்தில் சென்னை உயர்நீதிமன்றம் தீர்ப்பளித்துள்ளது என்றும், தனக்கு எதிராக போராட்டம் நடத்தியவர்கள் இப்போது என்ன செய்யப் போகிறார்கள் என்றும் கேட்டுள்ளார் நடிகை குஷ்பு.

கற்பு குறித்து முன்பு கருத்து சொல்லி பலரிடமும் வாங்கிக் கட்டிக் கொண்டவர் குஷ்பு.

திருமணத்திற்கு முன்பு உறவு வைத்துக் கொள்வதில் தவறில்லை. அப்படி வைக்கும்போது பாதுகாப்புடன் இருக்க வேண்டியது அவசியம் என்று சொன்னார் குஷ்பு. இதையடுத்து அவருக்கு எதிராக வழக்குகள் பாய்ந்தன. போராட்டங்களும் வெடித்தன.

அவர் மீது தமிழகம் முழுவதும் வழக்குகள் தொடரப்பட்டன. ஆனால் அதை நீக்கக் கோரி உச்ச நீதிமன்றம் வரை போய் தனக்கு சாதகமாக தீர்ப்பையும் பெற்றார்.

இந்த நிலையில் சென்னை உயர்நீதிமன்றத்தி்ல் ஒரு வழக்கில் தீ்ர்ப்பளித்த ஹைகோர்ட், திருமணம் ஆகாவிட்டாலும் கூட ஒரு ஆணும் பெண்ணும் உடல் ரீதியாக இணைந்து குழந்தையும் பெற்று்க கொண்டால் அவர்கள் கணவன் மனைவியாகவே கருதப்படுவர்.அவர்களுக்குப் பிறக்கும் குழந்தையும் முறையற்றதாக கருதப்பட மாட்டாது என்று தெரிவித்துள்ளது.

இதைச் சுட்டிக் காட்டி தனது ட்விட்டரில் ஒரு டிவிட் செய்தியைத் தட்டி விட்டுள்ளார் குஷ்பு. அதில், நான் சில ஆண்டுகளுக்கு முன்பு சொன்னதை இப்போது உயர்நீதிமன்றம் உறுதிப்படுத்தியுள்ளது. திருமணத்திற்கு முன்பே செக்ஸ் வைத்துக் கொள்வது நடக்கிறது என்பது நிரூபணமாகியுள்ளது. இப்போது எந்த அரசியல் கட்சியாவது உயர்நீதிமன்றத்திற்கு வெளியே நின்று கொண்டு கத்துகிறார்களா என்பதை நான் பார்க்கக் காத்திருக்கிறேன் என்று கூறியுள்ளார்.

இதற்கு என்ன போராட்டம் நடக்கப் போகிறதோ....!

Post Thanks / Like
    ean da ipdi tamil maanathai vaangireenga...... actually nt funny...its shame ..

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

விஜயகாந்த் மைண்ட் வாய்ஸ்:

என்ன எல்லாரும் சும்மாவே உக்காந்துருக்கானுங்க! சரக்கு வாங்குவாங்களா? மாட்டாங்களா!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Page 70 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast