Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: "BHEEMA" by Harris jeyaraj

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sanguine Sridhar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    May be for you Ramki! but to me her voice is atrocious. Have you listened the additional "unakul nAnE" from PKMC album?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Sridhar
    May be for you Ramki! but to me her voice is atrocious. Have you listened the additional "unakul nAnE" from PKMC album?
    There are lot more. Not just one
    1) Kannan varum velai (Deepavali) - You can notice that clearly after the first few seconds. She will finish it and Anuradha Sriram will take it from there and the difference will be very clear
    2) As you said "unakul nanae" too.. After hearing Bombay Jeyashree version, I felt like eating a pulichupona Dosai. Then I heard Madhusree's version shabba !
    3) Not to forget Vaaji Vaaji (Thalaivaaaaaaa vaalai eduuu ) Super maaa !!

& I dont find anything special in her voice like Shreya Goshal :P
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sanguine Sridhar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Selva,

Scintillating Shreya Goshal is an excellent singer!! It would be a great honour for Shreya, if we dont comapare her with the current bunch of female singers!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Sridhar
    Selva,

Scintillating Shreya Goshal is an excellent singer!! It would be a great honour for Shreya, if we dont comapare her with the current bunch of female singers!

But that was for Ram who said her voice is good :P
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey!! Madhushree is not bad.... probably her tamil is not that good, but going to the extend of saying her voice is bad is too much!!

on the PKMC song, i have diff story from my side... for all my frens who heard both [unbiased people ofcource] said Bombay Jayashree sung the song in a very lustful manner where else on the other hand Madhushree sung it in a very lovy dovy way.... - have to agree with it.... , for many people,they didint know there was a Madhushree's version... and when i let them heard, they shifted to her version

and hey, Madhushree's version isnt the Additional 1...its actually the original track, i read somewhere where Harris mentioned, that Gautham felt Madhushree's version wasnt suitable [something was missing itseems ] & ask Harris to rerecord the song with another singer last min, i think around 1 week b4 the audio got released..... - think the fact that situation need a lustful song coz of the lyrics & storyline for Jo.....

and people, think about it, if she is bad, she wont be singging with many many Mds....

MADHUSHREE ROCKS!!!

cant wait for Bheema audio....
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is quite interesting to see that as far as female voices are concerned, singers like Asha bhonsle, Lata Mangeshkar, Janaki, Swarnalatha, Sujatha, Kavita K, Alka, Sadhana, Anuradha, Madhusree, Minmini... are loved for their voices...

And this is quite surprising as most of the people I know, including myself, do not like very much such voices (with a high dose of "screeeeeetch")... I think I must be hanging around with only people that think alike...

I frankly prefer Harini's voice, Nithyashri's voice, Shreya's voice, Reena Bharatwaj's voice (ARR should make her sing more songs... she has a very beautiful voice!), and so many others that do not use "screeeeetching" technics

Anyway this is just my opinion...

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vaz,
    Interesting...PS & KSC is not there in both lists (pidiththa / pidikkAdha)...

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    app_engine...

I deliberatly omitted both...

Majority of the songs by both are very good... So I'll classify them in the non "screetch" category eventhough there are some songs where they have "screetched"...

Senior Member Devoted Hubber k_vanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    1 songs started same Enakul Nane from PKMC tune but very cathy, the other songs not listen yet, once listen i will give full review.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast